Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

Helix be quiet. Stop trying to tell us how we feel. Many of us have already said how we feel so why should we explain this again to you?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

break it up gentlemen we are free to express our opinions, but there will be no criticizing each other in this house
Old 12-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

I'm over it.

ps: I am a girl.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:48 PM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

Helix, when I referred to the daydream I was talking about just that. I don't know how natural it is to want the unattainable. But I do know it is natural for us to want things we like, and in our minds, create a need for them. My point was and still is that we have to enjoy where we are realistically compared to our dreams and daydreams. None of us will really get any closer or further from her ( or any other particular impossible mental lust). So I remain behind my statement that it's a childish daydream, no matter what the daydream is. Nothing will change and our minds are better spent on more achievable goals.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:57 PM
moi coco

cocoroa is on a distinguished road

sometiemes i want her to be single but, if she`s happy right now with jeremy, i`m gonna be happy too

Lili... with you till the end of the world
don´t forget to watch my alizee video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskLRxB_XFM

TA4E!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by cocoroa; 12-10-2007 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: sorry about that cooney
Old 12-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange View Post
Helix be quiet. Stop trying to tell us how we feel. Many of us have already said how we feel so why should we explain this again to you?
How you feel is how you feel. But people totally changing around what I said, and claiming I'm talking about a "daydream" or something isn't right. If somebody has a problem with what I said then I am 100% fine with that, but I won't stand for people criticizing me on things I did not say. I don't think any of you would either.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Est. 11-10-2007

DirtyACE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I totally agree with that, but really deep down I do not wish Alizée was single. I just wish I was Jérémy!
Hey, I entirely missed everything in Alizée's career and life before this era. Yes, I did look at her like she was still the Alizée from 4 years ago until she "resurfaced", though. I just didn't really have any other frame of reference; so, I know what you're getting at with this thread.
I totally agree with you there Roman. Your second paragraph is entirely spot on regarding my own experience. Luckily for me I didn't have to wait long to see Alizee in her present form, but I still found myself at least somewhat preoccupied with Alizee of the old. Couldn't really help it, just human nature I suppose.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:36 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
For the guys on here, I think you gotta admit that a part of you wants Alizee to be single again...if at least it keeps your dream alive, no matter how extremely small or illogical the chances may be. Plus it is just a different feeling to know she is single or just dating, rather than married.

Deep down we are all jealous of Jeremy...but we can't say he doesn't deserve her. He put in his hard musical work just as she did, and I expect there are other reasons why she chose him.

I think we also gotta admit that it is nice watching Alizee in all these appearances and Jeremy is nowhere to be seen. It is probably due to smart business planning because having her husband around reduces her male audience appeal. Plus Jeremy probably understands how important her image is and is letting her run the show.

Or perhaps deep down we suspect that maybe the reason we haven't seen Jeremy is because the marriage is on the rocks...but that is doubtful. We want her to be happy, but it is human emotion to let our minds wander...
That's a good question HelixSix, for those that are honest and not trying to say what they think others want to hear... I personally would have to say that if this was during her MCE era I would have definitely felt this way.

<object codebase="http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab" classid="clsid:67DABFBF-D0AB-41fa-9C46-CC0F21721616" height="540" width="720">

<embed type="video/divx" src="http://video.stage6.com/1746321/.divx" pluginspage="http://go.divx.com/plugin/download/" showpostplaybackad="false" custommode="Stage6" autoplay="false" height="540" width="720"></object>

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 12-13-2007 at 04:17 PM..
Old 12-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Wow, helix...lol. You sure picked a nice way to introduce yourself to the Alizee Boards here. ...creating a potential firestorm of a thread.

The thing you gotta know, and you probably figured this out already...but many members here are VERY protective of our Resident superstar - Alizee.

That said, i've never had those "unattainable" feelings you stated. I've always thought she was amazing cute, even goregous...but never wanted to attain the unattainable.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Newbie! :)

Freakzaz is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone im new here! :P but i understand you helix and i personally think that although im am perfectly content (and happy for) with her current lifestyle, thers gotta be that small wisp of "wanting" of her to be free... its just human nature to experience such a feeling