Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road

OK guys ur right, I guess I have a bit wild hopes, Somehow :P well to find her in Paris, ye GL tho lol its like a city bigger than 4x new yorks or something atleast in area, its not like I just "misstakley" catches her in the street while she is "Obviously" not busy and wants to have a chat, I agree that Paris is her Work, but if she works there I think she is busy:P while in Corsica there are really few fans so the chanse will be bigger that she is just slacking on the cliffs and watching her beloved dolphines jump up the cliffs to be patted by such wonderful humanoid, anyway ye I must be crazy cheers guys ill wait until next concert prolly but if I cant controll myself I will prolly rather aim for Corsica than Paris, Not 100% sure yet tho
Old 01-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi-aimes-Alizée View Post
OK guys ur right, I guess I have a bit wild hopes, Somehow :P well to find her in Paris, ye GL tho lol its like a city bigger than 4x new yorks or something atleast in area, its not like I just "misstakley" catches her in the street while she is "Obviously" not busy and wants to have a chat, I agree that Paris is her Work, but if she works there I think she is busy:P while in Corsica there are really few fans so the chanse will be bigger that she is just slacking on the cliffs and watching her beloved dolphines jump up the cliffs to be patted by such wonderful humanoid, anyway ye I must be crazy cheers guys ill wait until next concert prolly but if I cant controll myself I will prolly rather aim for Corsica than Paris, Not 100% sure yet tho
Well don't think like that. I am sure if you saw Alizée you could say a few words, I don't think she would turn you down to a little small talk or something. She is kind and generous. She wouldn't do that.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road

OK ye ill hope ur right I can't find anyone saying that Alizée isnt a great person that really likes her fans and is a very social person. I actually know a guy who says, I can't be 100% sure tho, that he knows Alizée and that he will go down this weekend to Corsica and visit her parents place, he used to be a friend of hers in the young teenage, though as I said I only spoke with him for about an hour so he might just be a scammer, but however I see no reason for him to lie, he said his IRL name was Jean, if that means anything to anyone of u. (age 24 location: Belgum)
Old 01-09-2008, 05:36 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi-aimes-Alizée View Post
but if I cant controll myself I will prolly rather aim for Corsica
Which is exactly why you should NOT do it. Stick to the planned public arenas. Fans who do not have the self control to stay clear of their celebrity's private lives often transition from fan to menace. Even in the public places you need to hold yourself to a high standard of self control.

Aim for the public events. Please...please don't aim for a private encounter. It's not right, and it could be dangerous.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Which is exactly why you should NOT do it. Stick to the planned public arenas. Fans who do not have the self control to stay clear of their celebrity's private lives often transition from fan to menace. Even in the public places you need to hold yourself to a high standard of self control.

Aim for the public events. Please...please don't aim for a private encounter. It's not right, and it could be dangerous.
Hate to burst your bubble, but he's right.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:44 PM

Reuben is on a distinguished road

i would just love to be in her eye sight let alone meet her
Old 01-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
You don't want to goto her hometown with the intention of meeting her, it might not come true. I would visit Corsica to enjoy the beautiful island that it is.
I agree with this absolutely.

Rule of thumb: If you're doing it solely for Alizée (unless it's a concert or an autograph session or something like that where you're supposed to be doing it just for her), don't.

Oh, and in re Paris: she's frequently talked to fans on the streets there. People were gathered outside the radio station where she made her first public appearance in 4 years, and she stopped and talked with them both before and after her interview. She met with a group of fans who just happened to run into her in April '07 and gave them a run-down on what to expect from the new album. She met with fans selected from the AFC web site for a preview of the album just before it came out. She did an on-line chat session with several selected fans, one-on-one, answering questions.

Alizée is probably the most accessible celebrity in the world. But there are limits. Don't transgress those limits, and you'll be fine.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 01-09-2008 at 06:06 PM..
Old 01-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I agree with this absolutely.

Rule of thumb: If you're doing it solely for Alizée (unless it's a concert or an autograph session or something like that where you're supposed to be doing it just for her), don't.

Oh, and in re Paris: she's frequently talked to fans on the streets there. People were gathered outside the radio station where she made her first public appearance in 4 years, and she stopped and talked with them both before and after her interview. She met with a group of fans who just happened to run into her in April '07 and gave them a run-down on what to expect from the new album. She met with fans selected from the AFC web site for a preview of the album just before it came out. She did an on-line chat session with several selected fans, one-on-one, answering questions.

Alizée is probably the most accessible celebrity in the world. But there are limits. Don't transgress those limits, and you'll be fine.
Exactly my point, your a fan keep it at a fan level don't go to be a super fan that you want to meet Alizée before anyone else. I am in highschool but I have the intention of going to France at the time of a concert and going there and experiencing the wonderful magic she does when she performs. Take your time with this and proceed with caution. Going there strictly to see Alizée is unpredictable. You might find Alizée and you might not.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:49 PM

clique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Exactly my point, your a fan keep it at a fan level don't go to be a super fan that you want to meet Alizée before anyone else. I am in highschool but I have the intention of going to France at the time of a concert and going there and experiencing the wonderful magic she does when she performs. Take your time with this and proceed with caution. Going there strictly to see Alizée is unpredictable. You might find Alizée and you might not.
I think you're missing the point a bit. It has little to do with that it's 'unpredictable' to meet her on Corsica or not. It's about an artists privacy, and a fans duty to respect that privacy.

Meeting her in an official event, like fanmeeting or autograph session = OK.
Accidentally bumping into her in Paris and exchange a couple of words if she seems up to it = OK.
Going to Corsica just to track her down = Stalkerish.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:53 PM

GianGian is on a distinguished road

Well, if the man wants to track her down, leave him.
Closed Thread