Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road

Wonderful images

Old 02-06-2008, 11:46 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Since we are talking about her image. I think we all see something special in the way she wears her cloths, her hair or how she looks at the camera. Some of us like the old look some of us like the new look but it is still Alizée. But there is something I have noticed about her.

It is like there are two Alizée's. Watch the Hit Machine MJ video from 02/02/08 real close. She puts on her game face which she looks 23 to 25 years old. Just as she goes to turn around and head over to the couch during the musical interlude watch her face change. It is like the little girl in her is trying to force her way out. Then when she starts singing and gets up off the couch the professional game face returns.

If you watch the J'en Ai Marre video with the interview afterward with Julio Iglesias you will see it also. The 03/08/03 J'en Ai Marre video and interview also shows it. Watch her face when she performs then watch as I say the little girl side of her come out during the interview afterward. She looks like she is 18 on stage then afterward she looks like she is 15 years old during that interview. The transformation is almost instant as she heads off the stage.

I have never seen this with anyone else.

Last edited by ALS; 02-06-2008 at 11:54 AM..
Old 02-06-2008, 12:27 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Since we are talking about her image. I think we all see something special in the way she wears her cloths, her hair or how she looks at the camera. Some of us like the old look some of us like the new look but it is still Alizée. But there is something I have noticed about her.

It is like there are two Alizée's. Watch the Hit Machine MJ video from 02/02/08 real close. She puts on her game face which she looks 23 to 25 years old. Just as she goes to turn around and head over to the couch during the musical interlude watch her face change. It is like the little girl in her is trying to force her way out. Then when she starts singing and gets up off the couch the professional game face returns.

If you watch the J'en Ai Marre video with the interview afterward with Julio Iglesias you will see it also. The 03/08/03 J'en Ai Marre video and interview also shows it. Watch her face when she performs then watch as I say the little girl side of her come out during the interview afterward. She looks like she is 18 on stage then afterward she looks like she is 15 years old during that interview. The transformation is almost instant as she heads off the stage.

I have never seen this with anyone else.
I agree, that's how her personality is like and that's what I, kind of, meant when I was saying about her last MJ performance being rather a job. I had the feeling she doesn't want to sing it, the people were kind of passive too which probably made her singing even less pleasant.

What you said is also easy to take notice when she sings A countre Courant, then in the interview she looks younger as a whole. Her delicate and pleasant image is for what Tvshow hosts(for ex.) love her so much and tend to embrace, kiss, or to touch her everytime they are close by.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road

I have to agree that Alizée always seems so natural and happy off stage but there is deferently not nice to call a 23 year old lady for 25 :P anyway I have to agree fully on what u say she deferently looks more mature and professional on the stage and more natural and mischievous off it I love both tho =) I think that's how a lot of people feel and I think it's so amazing that she does and dares to show us the human we all actually are. <3
Probably this is why it's so nice to watch En Concert as she really plays out on the stage as the little girl she actually is I hope she does that again

Old 02-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Nice pics there Umeesh!
Old 02-06-2008, 04:27 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Always knew she was royalty!
Old 02-06-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Old 02-06-2008, 05:57 PM
T'es divine

Ricardo is on a distinguished road

Zack have you bought the magazine? Cuz the other Mexicans don't want to post proper scans

completely offtopic: I found my MCE

Last edited by Ricardo; 02-06-2008 at 06:00 PM..
Old 02-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone else adore that new haircut? I absolutely love that haircut. Sounds gay but I love it.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
Zack have you bought the magazine? Cuz the other Mexicans don't want to post proper scans

completely offtopic: I found my MCE
Not yet.. im still looking for it.. but i think that magazine is just for Mexico city... i live on the northern part of Mexico.