Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-07-2008, 09:05 AM

Pluton_CZE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres87 View Post
I feel like crying after seeing this video......this is just WRONG!!!!
there are BURNING Alizee's posters.......hate mexicans right now.....the ones that done this

argh video is deleted
Old 03-07-2008, 09:30 AM

Pluton_CZE is an unknown quantity at this point

it hurts

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/upLI4hqibdU&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" ></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/upLI4hqibdU&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited by Pluton_CZE; 03-07-2008 at 09:33 AM..
Old 03-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Alizée<3

Extra251 is on a distinguished road

How can they do that
Old 03-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra251 View Post
How can they do that
I can sympathize with mexican fans. Alizée deserted her fans.
Hopefully she'll get the message
Old 03-07-2008, 09:51 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluton_CZE View Post
it hurts

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/upLI4hqibdU&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" ></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/upLI4hqibdU&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Wow, that's very disturbing. But, think, if she's got 3000 people mobbed in a low-security area, at least some of whom later demonstrated that they were capable of such wild mood swings that they could go from waiting ~10 hours for an autograph to burning their fan memorabilia, and she knows she's going to disappoint 2500 of them, is she going to prolong the agony and make the situation worse by being there for several hours? Doesn't seem like she had much choice but to hightail it out of there, not just for her sake, but for the safety of the people in the crowd itself.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:00 AM

penguinluvr91 is on a distinguished road

watching that video hurt because as a fan i would never do that even if i had been there waiting for the longest time and not gotten anything......i understand that they only retaliated in anger but i wonder if any of those fans who were involved in the burning have seen the video message of her appologizing to the fans.....will they be so cold hearted to not feel anything when seeing the sadness in her eyes like she had been crying and was still trying to hold back those tears??? that video was just sad
Old 03-07-2008, 10:00 AM

Actually this reminds me a bit of the Wherehouse riot from 1990 (I'm showing my age) where 15,000 people turned up to see Depeche Mode at an in-store signing in Los Angeles. Police had to close that one down.

http://www.sacreddm.net/misc/wherehouse/text2.htm
Old 03-07-2008, 10:13 AM

Twilight over at AF was talking about how these people are referred to at Alizee Mexico as "pseudofans". My wild guess is they're probably acting similarly to "soccer hooligans" in terms of trying to provoke trouble, etc.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:22 AM

ggin is on a distinguished road
Default Mods

I don't mind that my posts were removed, although I was only asking for clarification. My question is why not also remove the post I tried to respond to. I feel like I can not get it clarified now.

My signature and Avatar courtesy of the lovely and talented Amelie!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:24 AM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggin View Post
Careful -MihaiL-. That won't help. Just get you into trouble.
what's his message going to help too? He's bashing Alizee although I believe she's stressed already enough right now. My message make wake up a little bit/or on the opposite worse(oops) those unsensitive people that believe they're the hub of the universe, they shoud get a grip of reality and understand nothing's %100 steady when you do something, or go for something. I recall to you again Alizee never deserves this, she's merely the singer she's the one to suffer the most because she's the image, but thats not fair. And besides what kind of fans are those that get upside down on a banal case like this. I am angry with them, thick skin bastards, Tchaikovsky isn't right because Alizee is a girl, no one sould ever be so cruel towards a girl singer in the first place, especially a girl singer like Alizee. How can anyone couple agressivity with a personality like Alizee?! Only those egoistic people on sexual center level can be like that.

P.S. the posts were removed.. oh, well I guess we should never get too emotinal in here, I'm leaving this place anyway, what I've seen today is ugly enough for me. There are a lot of forums, but there is only one Alizee and people should appreciate her for what she really does instead of bashing her for some banality like this, this is sooo wrong.

Last edited by -MihaiL-; 03-07-2008 at 10:31 AM..