Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 11:36 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

This is how heyamigo and deepwater's posts make me feel

Old 03-18-2008, 11:37 PM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Ace, its nice to see encouragement from people. The idea of helping someone you idolize over is a great feeling. If you rally people and make a difference than more power too you. But you gotta think what you're doing it for. To some, supporting Alizee is just being a fan and appriciating her. For others it might be to dispute issues of her career. If you're 'promoting' her for honest reasons I think its ok. Its hard to be selfless when you're ignorant (ignorance is bliss ), but it doesnt really hurt.
It seems like some people get on this forum just to get heard, but inside we're all here for the same reason, because we adore Alizee. Sometimes i wish i never had been involved with this forum because its changed my outlook on her. But it has also changed my outlook in good ways. It helps to talk about her life, and to know that so many other people share my feelings (some extreme). So dont feel shot down or get depressed, i love to hear your new ideas!

PEACE
Old 03-18-2008, 11:53 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

In my previous post I was addressing our relevance in terms of the way Heyamigo expressed it. We are irrelevant from the standpoint that we represent a market she does not desire. If we were to ever grow in numbers like in Mexico our relevance would increase, but she could find herself under pressure by the record company to enter a market she doesn’t want to enter. She may appreciate us, but she probably doesn’t want us to increase in numbers. Since we are currently contributing very little to her income and the continuance of her career, from that aspect we are irrelevant. At least no one has officially acknowledged our contribution, or rarely even our existence. I wish I could see the sales figures for Psychédélices broken down by country. It would be nice to know if we have made any real difference in that regard.

As far as the emotional aspect of our relevance is concerned, I’m sure that exists in her heart to some degree. I won't try to guess to what degree...
Old 03-18-2008, 11:56 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I will continue to stick by everything I stated including my pm to Rocket. It was meant to insult him the way he insulted me twice in this thread. Maybe it was over the top, but I feel over the top gets the message across.
You thought I was a guy?

Old 03-18-2008, 11:57 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ace, its nice to see encouragement from people. The idea of helping someone you idolize over is a great feeling. If you rally people and make a difference than more power too you. But you gotta think what you're doing it for. To some, supporting Alizee is just being a fan and appriciating her. For others it might be to dispute issues of her career. If you're 'promoting' her for honest reasons I think its ok. Its hard to be selfless when you're ignorant (ignorance is bliss ), but it doesnt really hurt.
It seems like some people get on this forum just to get heard, but inside we're all here for the same reason, because we adore Alizee. Sometimes i wish i never had been involved with this forum because its changed my outlook on her. But it has also changed my outlook in good ways. It helps to talk about her life, and to know that so many other people share my feelings (some extreme). So dont feel shot down or get depressed, i love to hear your new ideas!

PEACE

no man "I was doing it for the right reasons" at least I think so. But I honestly have to say I dont think I want to do this anymore, after what happened today, I dont even know how it got to where it did. I keep playing it over in my mind asking where I went wrong, I dont know maybe I should just forget about it. I hope you guys can do the same and forgive me, because I am sorry, I got really upset at being bashed the way I was and perhaps I over reacted. I hope you dont misjudge me as a person, becuase I always try to be nice to my fellow man/woman. Anyways back on topic I'm a huge fan of Alizee and I adore her music. I'm not afraid to sing her songs everyday in the morning in my auto class, my friends are all like wtf lol. I'm like its Alizee, and even though half the words coming out of my mouth are mumble jumble and not french i got the tones down lol. But not only do I love her music, I admire the person she is, I honestly believe she is a good hearted person and I find it rare in all people these days. (As of recent I Have been losing faith in humanity, but Alizee is a person that contradicts this) I just have to say I admire everything about the women, I hope it isn't selfish of me to want her to come here.

and yes Rocket I did, im sorry. That's why I was so harsh on you because I thought you were a guy, girls are my weakness and I could never yell at a lady like that, so I say it to you, im sorry!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 03-19-2008 at 12:01 AM..
Old 03-19-2008, 12:01 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
In my previous post I was addressing our relevance in terms of the way Heyamigo expressed it. We are irrelevant from the standpoint that we represent a market she does not desire. If we were to ever grow in numbers like in Mexico our relevance would increase, but she could find herself under pressure by the record company to enter a market she doesn’t want to enter. She may appreciate us, but she probably doesn’t want us to increase in numbers. Since we are currently contributing very little to her income and the continuance of her career, from that aspect we are irrelevant. At least no one has officially acknowledged our contribution, or rarely even our existence. I wish I could see the sales figures for Psychédélices broken down by country. It would be nice to know if we have made any real difference in that regard.

As far as the emotional aspect of our relevance is concerned, I’m sure that exists in her heart to some degree. I won't try to guess to what degree...
Thats what I figured you meant. We're too small a group to warrant the risk of even trying to come here, and that shows no signs of changing in the near future. Kind of playing on what heyamigo said, if it changes, great, if not, thats the path we've chosen here anyway.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:05 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
This is how heyamigo and deepwater's posts make me feel

that was the worst day of my life

Old 03-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
You thought I was a guy?
It's 'cause you're tough.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-19-2008, 12:17 AM
Mr. Mike

I got 2 of my friends to post on alizee secret page, just look at New York City.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:21 AM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
and yes Rocket I did, im sorry. That's why I was so harsh on you because I thought you were a guy, girls are my weakness and I could never yell at a lady like that, so I say it to you, im sorry!
Let me preface by saying I'm not making a remark towards you personally, ace, but I had a similar comment made to me about my being a girl so I just have a general query to guys.

Why is it that you have no problem being jerks to each other, but when you realize you're talking to a girl you decide you should all of a sudden become chivalrous or respectful? Don't do us (or at least me) any favors by trying to make yourselves look better when we can read how poorly you relate to other people when your feathers get ruffled. Maybe you should just be respectful to everyone in the first place, and misunderstandings like the ones so common in places like this may be less likely to occur. Not everyone is guilty of this, so realize this is not a sweeping generalization, but indeed something I've noticed on occasion.
Closed Thread