Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road
Post George W. Bush

George W. Bush: Great president? Or Greatest?
Old 03-20-2008, 01:44 PM
:)

Jeff is on a distinguished road

Greatest
Old 03-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

we will not have political discussions on Alizee America.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:23 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

I'd just like to add some feedback on the rules of this forum, and perhaps we need an official thread stating the forum rules. it seems after almost 2 years of this site being online, there would be, and maybe should of been a long time ago.

1. No political discussion(as stated above) - this means anything about the presidential elections, the current war, the current president, etc. I would expect people to be smart enough to know what a political discussion is, so I dont feel the need to get into detail.

2. No religious discussions - this topic can easily offend people, as we've seen in the past.

3. Do not post any Alizee products that can be bought and sold - again, people should be smart enough to know what these are, so im not going into detail. if you do, obviously they will be deleted.

those are the 3 main rules that brad informed us mods about when he appointed us the job. however, i think a couple more points need to be made.

4. No offending remarks or comments that you know may lead into a pointless argument.

" i disagree with you, and here's my honest and open explanation as to why i do" will be entertained.

" i disagree with you, and here's my offending and degrading rhetoric for you to stomach and to bring discourse among the forum community" will get you banned.

5. No pointless threads - you've seen these before. theads that only serve to up an individual's post count. good examples are, "The Never Ending Pointless Thread", and "The person above" thread.

---------------

I've seen a few of these in the past week or so, and felt the need to point them out. if you disagree with any of them, please feel free to PM me or other mods about it.

also, there are the secret forum rules, and anyone caught violating any of the secret rules will be banned outright.
Closed Thread