Old 11-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
Two month ago in Paris:

Time passes quickly...

Two months since then - and when will Alizée perform next?

Alizée 💜
Old 11-09-2021, 04:42 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow Alizée - J'ai pas vingt ans ! - 2003-11-09 Fame Academy Germany RTL2

Exactly 18 years ago on November 9, 2003 at 18:00 hours the tenth live performance of “J’ai pas vingt ans !” at “Fame Academy” was broadcasted on the German TV channel “RTL2”.

Old 11-12-2021, 06:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Exclamation

VIDEO OF THE DAY! --- 12. NOVENBER 2021!

Yes, this has been one of my favorites lately! Alizee Moi Lolita 2000 - Le Grand Soir.

That’s why it’s now set to be the Video of the Day because I don’t think the performance has been set to be like that yet, even though I posted this somewhere...

Alizée is somehow so "fresh and fresh" in this performance, that ... - Wow - huh huh!

And bonus:

Alizée 💜
Old 11-12-2021, 10:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post

And bonus:
As far as that bonus, it again shows why we like her so much. She shows her closeness to her brother. Her brother, her family, Ajaccio and Corsica mean so much to her. They are more important to her, than her fame. That's one of the many things that set her apart.

http://youtu.be/zLtr78T9DIs?t=115
Old 11-17-2021, 04:34 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking Festivalbar

^Alizée is clearly a very warm and caring person - far from a pop diva and so good!

VIDEO OF THE DAY! --- 17. NOVEMBER 2021!

I don't know - I've probably had a dream - but at some point I thought I had found a video of Moi Lolita that I had never seen, even though I thought I had already seen everything...

I came to the conclusion that it was a dream, because now I don't know what kind of performance it would be... But I don't even remember that kind of dream, so I didn't even put the story on the thread of my dreams...

Well but... Video of the Day is now this ML performance from Italy!

I think this is somehow a really great performance... Fresh, happy [sexy of course, it’s about Alizée] and a little different than most ML performances!?

Really nice to watch and listen!!

Alizée 💜
Old 11-17-2021, 11:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
^Alizée is clearly a very warm and caring person - far from a pop diva and so good!

VIDEO OF THE DAY! --- 17. NOVEMBER 2021!

I don't know - I've probably had a dream - but at some point I thought I had found a video of Moi Lolita that I had never seen, even though I thought I had already seen everything...

I came to the conclusion that it was a dream, because now I don't know what kind of performance it would be... But I don't even remember that kind of dream, so I didn't even put the story on the thread of my dreams...

Well but... Video of the Day is now this ML performance from Italy!

I think this is somehow a really great performance... Fresh, happy [sexy of course, it’s about Alizée] and a little different than most ML performances!?

Really nice to watch and listen!!
You've probably heard this story of mine before of my visit to this place. The setting for this video is at the beautiful town of Taormina on Sicily.

When I went on my first trip to Italy, I first looked into places Alizée had performed there. I first looked at her 2 performances in Pistoia. It was such a beautiful setting. I planned on staying in Rome and doing some day trips from there. I saw I could go north, then west to go to Pisa and see the leaning tower or I could go a little further north and see Pistoia. Of course I chose Pistoia.

I also looked at her performance that this post is about and that was in Taormina. The purplish lighting really had me wondering about the set. I wondered if it was a ruin or a Hollywood type set. I first looked up where it was and found out it was on the island of Sicily. I looked at the map and thought that's too far for a day trip from Rome. But then I looked up Taormina on Wikipedia and the image I saw was breath taking.

This setting was a Greco-Roman theater, first built by the Greeks in 300 BC. Then the Romans came along and made changes to it including putting up a wall behind the stage. This blocked for many the incredible view of Mt Etna in the background. Luckily over time, part of the wall has fallen down. Was it by accident?

So after seeing a picture like the one below, I just had to go to Taormina.
I wonder if she got to enjoy this beautiful area or was it all business for this trip?

Taormina 3 resized.jpg
Old 11-19-2021, 07:04 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face

^I knew, but I really didn’t remember, that it was precisely this performance... When you were there ... Did you manage to imagine you were there as if you were during the show?

Because... It would also be great to hear a story from a spectator present at the time of what it was like to see and experience Alizée at the time, as her performance at that concert is just somehow so clearly energetic - the audience has definitely liked it! _

Alizée 💜
Old 11-19-2021, 05:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face My 500th post!?

VIDEO OF THE DAY ---- 19/20 NOWEMBER 2021:

This video may not yet be published in this thread...

ACC - official music video

I don’t know, in fact, ACC is maybe even my favorite song of all and everything in it is awesome, but still I’ve probably had at least a couple of months break from not even listening to it?

So it was nice to "rediscover it" and now listen several times.

This is pretty normal for Alizée - So when we talk about her, I myself am always stuck in a few songs that I listen to (and watch) for a long time...

https://youtu.be/H3Ioxh3OTSU?t=25

^This point in the video... I think Alizée is just so particularly beautiful, fresh, innocent and so sexy, at the same time, how is that even possible?!!! Exactly the Alizée that is most important to me!

Okay, the official music video is really great at the same time and maybe a little weird again - the French know how!

But... It doesn’t even matter what you think of the video itself, the song is a pure diamond, and Alizee is just so damn sexy and beautiful in that ACC outfit, and not even that gray jacket is a problem!!

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 11-19-2021 at 06:01 PM..
Old 11-19-2021, 08:09 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow Alizée - A contre-courant - Clip Officiel - Renovated 2021

https://youtu.be/aqEYLifJgBM

Tags
alizee, day, jpva, video