Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-16-2006, 03:28 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

lol wha he said about fat people i guess i should have typed oin thats not nice but true
Old 08-16-2006, 03:34 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

Hey, you know, you are given one body, take care of it. There is no excuse for being out of shape except perhaps a medical condition (there are some, and I sincerely sympathize with those people). Even if you are brought up in an overweight family, you still have a responsibilty to yourself to take care of yourself if you know better. A lack of time is no excuse either, if its a problem, then you need to find time to fix it(even if its work, if a work schedule keeps you from taking care of yourself then perhaps you are overworked). What Bob said may sound harsh, but I whole heartedly agree with him. It's a growing problem.. literally.. hehe
Old 08-16-2006, 03:37 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

yeah thats why i said its true
Old 08-16-2006, 03:47 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

lol, I'm sorry about that little earful, I was an overweight kid. I'm very touchy about the subject. I really look down on those people who give up or don't even try. I find myself looking down more and more often.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:50 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

yeah don't worry I'm in the middle of working out and getting fit and it helps when i have to see my friend almost everyday and he makes me feel disgusted because when he sits down wierd or lays down he looks like jaba the hutt and this might sound mean but its true
Old 08-16-2006, 10:11 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan500 View Post
yeah don't worry I'm in the middle of working out and getting fit and it helps when i have to see my friend almost everyday and he makes me feel disgusted because when he sits down wierd or lays down he looks like jaba the hutt and this might sound mean but its true
lol good for you =) i dont "work out" as much as i eat healthy and regularly go biking
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:01 PM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
ahem... are you joking me?!? mountain biking can give you much of a better adrenaline rush, and if not mountain biking, try white water rafting/kayaking hehe i flipped last time i was in a kayak....
hah. . .i get the adrenaline rush from simple canoeing, esp when someone challenges to race. i no been white water rafting but i'm sure the rush is incredible

another thing i get adrenaline rush from, is wrestling with friends. wow, such fun. i've wrestled with people twice my weight in my weight training class and managed to embarass him by *almost* taking the big guy down in front of everyone. . .but then he slam his 230 lbs. or whatever of his body weight on my chest, i couldn't breathe

i'd be a shippy breakdancer. i can't even hold a hand stand

but i'm primarily a runner. the feelings you get, the pain you have to fight. bringing an mp3 player is useless. i tried it before, first the music sound regular, then after a while it sounds like it's playing in slow-mo, then you can barely hear it (unless you get adrenaline in your system-the extra engery goes to your brain too i guess?). you are not thinking. you are just running, because you can't think even if you tried. now you are faltering, you feel yourself losing ground. your lungs are giving, you can only take in partial breaths. when you feel as if you're going to die, you instead, in a burst of fury, increase your speed like a madman and suddenly this wonderful feeling of the adrenaline rush (and endorphins) pushes you to run at maximum speed. now, you feel no pain. you are running very fast. you feel like you can run forever, it's amazing. wehn you get back home, you're still swimming in that world of endorphins. Listening to Alizée is even more pleasing than it usually is. (for extra variation to run, add fresh coffee and/or bring a running partner of similar ability)

I'm sure that's you guys feel with each of your sports, but runnings where i feel it most. it's great to see that my fellow Alizée fans are such athletes, we have more in common than i thinks at first.

and hey bob, you mountain biking but do you do distance biking(i don't know what its called it just call it that)? if so maybe you can do the Iron Man competition with me friend and i in New York next year. the problem is that racing bikes cost a fortune!

and spartan, i have to agree with you the feelings you get in a sports car are some of the best feelings you could experience in the world. i am particularly interested in the 24 heures du Le Mans (the 24 hours of Le Mans). As it sounds, it is a 24 hour track racing event that youdo with a partner. you know, i was thinking you and me could be partners and win it, in say, a Saleen S7. Don't they do Le Mans here in US too, in Laguna Seca? and click here thats a video of a track race between some cars, including the Honda NSX Type R and Lamborghini Murcielago (i know they're not the same type of car, one is real-sports and one is more touring sports). Kurosawa is really pushing that NSX!
and take a peek at this. now that's power!

i was particularly impressed with that breakdancing video urb4n.
but have you seen freestyle running? click here!
Old 08-16-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

hey yeah riva they do and currantly acura is building a V8 to power its car. isn't the s7 twin turbo? hey you know what is also fun that needs twop people RALLY now that is an awesome motorsport for sure bob would like it. also they have something like 24 hours of le mans its called 24 or 48 hours of thunder hill im not good with all the different racing divisions. oh almost forgot if we cant get an s7 we could use the only japanese made car to dominate 24 hours of le mans.

edit: damn i love the nsx-r and hot version along with best motoring
edit: they need to use the uk evo mr that beat an awd mercialago on top gear

Last edited by Spartan500; 08-16-2006 at 12:36 PM..
Old 08-16-2006, 12:37 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva2model64 View Post
and hey bob, you mountain biking but do you do distance biking(i don't know what its called it just call it that)? if so maybe you can do the Iron Man competition with me friend and i in New York next year. the problem is that racing bikes cost a fortune!
lol, i do a little, next year i am most likely going on a 6 week, 3000 mile across the US from the Atlantic to the Pacific, roughly 85miles a day, if i dont do that ill just do a training camp to be a white water guide and a 3 week biking trip from seattle to san francisco, im not sure whether its called distance biking, but i just call it road biking
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:50 PM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

yeah, the Saleen S7 uses a 7 liter twin turbo.

and thanks to the S7, we (the US) are given Le Mans victories

of course the Team Oreca Dodge Viper won the 24 hours of Le Mans countless times, but the French helped us turn the monster Viper into a GT class car, so thanks to you French for helping us win Le Mans

do you remember like in the late 60's when the Ford GT40 won the Le Mans so many times, and so easily, it was funny?
So you know what the Le Mans board did? they banned any engine size over 3.0 liters (the Ford GT40 used like a 7 liter cast-iron V8)!

ye, little bob here may like rallying. and waht the heck is the 48 hours of thunder hil?!

edit: so you say you've driven a Lotus Elise. i've been in one, all i can say is "sveet". its Toc de Mac! its turning responsiveness is crazy

Last edited by riva2model64; 08-16-2006 at 01:06 PM..