Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-05-2013, 03:49 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

To be completely honest, that upward inflection she's taken to doing when she sings just sounds like she isn't listening to herself/exercising control over her voice the way she needs to while performing. She definitely has the ability, in past albums and performances her voice was always on point... she just seems to be neglecting it these days. More vocal training to regain that control would not hurt.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-05-2013, 05:34 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

I just want all of her performances to sound like this

Imo her best performance ( vocally)
Old 01-05-2013, 06:52 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Anyways you can hear how much better her voice works with the old songs compared to MJ. Nice dress and hair, similar to the one she had on the TV5 Monde show, one of my all time favourites.
well you are right... but maybe its cause the previous songs were made in such style... I would call it "bored style"... cause she dont need there to much control her voice, most of ML... but by Psyche like MJ or FS they are much more energetic

Old 01-05-2013, 08:33 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Moar http://www.fee-clochette.com/2013/20...3-staracademy/

Fee-clochette didn't gif the ml dance
Old 01-05-2013, 01:46 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
well you are right... but maybe its cause the previous songs were made in such style... I would call it "bored style"... cause she dont need there to much control her voice, most of ML... but by Psyche like MJ or FS they are much more energetic
MF/LB knew her vocal limitations and how to best utilize what god gave her, and that I believe was part of her success = the young lolita with a deeper voice of a mature woman. some of the "new" songs simply don't fit her voice, especially mademoiselle juliette in my opinion and I blame Jérémy Chatelain for this
The music and the higher pitch makes it sound more childish, I don't mind her childish personality, but I think most people want music to be more mature and have a deeper feeling.

Une enfant du siècle was a step in the right direction and À Cause de l'Automne is a good indication that the new album is going to be just that, more mature and personal, and proper use of her voice. Only time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri
To be completely honest, that upward inflection she's taken to doing when she sings just sounds like she isn't listening to herself/exercising control over her voice the way she needs to while performing. She definitely has the ability, in past albums and performances her voice was always on point... she just seems to be neglecting it these days. More vocal training to regain that control would not hurt.
Yes, I doubt she's training as much as in the old days but from what I've seen recently she seems to be heading the right way.

I generally don't like to criticizes Alizée and I don't care if she cover her arms in tattoo, singing like this is more hurtful to her career than any ink
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ix6vOzImlPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
At least she's having a blast on the stage.

<3
Old 01-05-2013, 02:46 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
MF/LB knew her vocal limitations and how to best utilize what god gave her, and that I believe was part of her success = the young lolita with a deeper voice of a mature woman. some of the "new" songs simply don't fit her voice, especially mademoiselle juliette in my opinion and I blame Jérémy Chatelain for this
The music and the higher pitch makes it sound more childish, I don't mind her childish personality, but I think most people want music to be more mature and have a deeper feeling.

Une enfant du siècle was a step in the right direction and À Cause de l'Automne is a good indication that the new album is going to be just that, more mature and personal, and proper use of her voice. Only time will tell.

Yes, I doubt she's training as much as in the old days but from what I've seen recently she seems to be heading the right way.

I generally don't like to criticizes Alizée and I don't care if she cover her arms in tattoo, singing like this is more hurtful to her career than any ink
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ix6vOzImlPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
At least she's having a blast on the stage.
I think Alizée has still her deep voice, cause when you watch... by interviews it doesnt changed much... but last years I think she sing in higher, cause she planned it so... to be different... but its much...
you can see it by ML electro version in Generation 90, however it was lipsynced... she sang with high voice, but in part of "Lo-li-ta" it was much deeper... by closed eyes you would imagine the younger Alizee

I just hope she wil practise, to sing next ACDLA very well... cause I think for this song its needed

Last edited by Karin; 01-05-2013 at 02:49 PM..
Old 01-05-2013, 04:11 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Yeah, her voice was quite bad during the Mexico concerts. I've noticed she sounds way better live lately. I think she's definitely been practicing or taking some lessons.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I agree that she seems to be doing a little better with the live singing. I also hope she practices routinely every day. It's the single most important thing she can do in support of her career.

As far as the "upward inflection" thing goes, I would prefer it if she didn't do it. I don't find any musical value in it. Maybe she's using it as sort of a trademark sound for herself, but it can be a bit annoying at times. Maybe it's not hurting anything, but I definitely don't think it's helping either.

Last edited by lefty12357; 01-05-2013 at 06:33 PM..
Old 01-06-2013, 01:41 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Host (at 7:46): “It’s a... evidently... a real pleasure to see you again because I know that you are a big hit around the world so that you are always abroad and you don’t come see us anymore, and we miss you.”

How could the guy actually say something like that without laughing...

About the performance, I would say the voice was fine for Alizée’s live standards. I have come to expect less than mediocre live singing from Alizée and I am used to it now. Could she sing better than this? Although I do not believe she is an exceptionally gifted singer, I think she could do better, but she might not want or feel she needs to. Otherwise, I quite enjoyed the way she looked as well as her stage presence. Very charismatic, as always.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:00 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Host (at 7:46): “It’s a... evidently... a real pleasure to see you again because I know that you are a big hit around the world so that you are always abroad and you don’t come see us anymore, and we miss you.”

How could the guy actually say something like that without laughing...
Well, that kind of lie could be a good help, if ACDL begin to have some succes and people who completly forgot her are attracted by her again. That the kind of thing you want to ear when you wonder what she could have done all this years...

Last edited by Bigdan; 01-06-2013 at 06:27 AM..