Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 01:03 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Old 01-26-2012, 01:08 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
No!... that's not what I meant!... That's the second time you switched my meanings around today!....
I did no such thing. The first time, yes I did as a joke. This time, you screwed yourself. I merely pointed out that you could call those people Alizée's favorite curse word, but didn't flat out say it. Instead, those who saw that picture/interview/whatever, would know what I was talking about, and thus get the bonus points of the (not so) inside knowledge.

So when you said that you didn't give a rat's ass about the reference, you in turn said that you don't give a rat's ass about Alizée. I twisted none of your words.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VDW0ZnZxjn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 01-26-2012, 01:27 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Eh, leave it Whitefeather and Aaron.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Hey guys; in the past I was the king of getting in trouble in here. Saying things that rubbed people the wrong way and flying off the handle when people said things that rubbed me the wrong way. In the past, when I read something that bothered me, I'd usually respond right away and that was half my problem. I'd post in haste and regret it in leisure. So now when I see something that irks me, I wait until the next day to respond to it and I will still respond to it, but my rebuttal is much more tempered; much less likely to invoke a heated response.

It's an ongoing battle for me, but I think the forum is a much better place for it. So all I ask is we realize we're all different, we have many different views about Alizee, her career and her music. Try and realize that and try and overlook it when someone goes outside the envelope. So hopefully now we can put this behind us and get back to the topic at hand; Alizee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Well I am sure pleased by the tweets Alizée made today. It seems she is much farther along on her album than I had thought.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Well I am sure pleased by the tweets Alizée made today. It seems she is much farther along on her album than I had thought.
Yeah she definitely is! We got no indication that she was ever in the studio, which is normal. Heck, she could have been planning and recording for the new album in 2010 Glad we won't be expecting a delay for this one! Hopefully no one leaks this album :[
Old 01-26-2012, 07:01 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

I can't for her to tweet us her picture inside the recording studio!
Old 01-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Hey guys; in the past I was the king of getting in trouble in here. Saying things that rubbed people the wrong way and flying off the handle when people said things that rubbed me the wrong way. In the past, when I read something that bothered me, I'd usually respond right away and that was half my problem. I'd post in haste and regret it in leisure. So now when I see something that irks me, I wait until the next day to respond to it and I will still respond to it, but my rebuttal is much more tempered; much less likely to invoke a heated response.

It's an ongoing battle for me, but I think the forum is a much better place for it. So all I ask is we realize we're all different, we have many different views about Alizee, her career and her music. Try and realize that and try and overlook it when someone goes outside the envelope. So hopefully now we can put this behind us and get back to the topic at hand; Alizee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scruff and MA ... no worries... WF and I are just playing around... we didn't mean to hijack the thread by going so far off topic though.. sorry about that...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I can't for her to tweet us her picture inside the recording studio!
yeah... with me on the other side of the glass giving her a thumbs up as I listen to her recording it live!....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-27-2012 at 12:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-27-2012, 06:49 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Soleil sur paris , j'aime !

Old 01-27-2012, 07:50 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Soleil sur paris , j'aime !

It should've said "Lovely" instead of happy!
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter