Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-14-2010, 02:31 AM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Monty Python... Holy Grail
- meh
I never got what was so funny about Monty Python.

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - It was a good funny movie worth seeing in theaters. One of Micheal Cera's better movies.

El Laberinto del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth) - I've seen it 43 times and it's still amazing good. Everyone should see this movie even though you might not speak Spanish I don't and I think if the movie was in English it'd lose it's feel.

Clash Of The Titans - Garbage

The Crazies - Pretty good alot better than expected

Repo Men - I can't make up my mind about it, I hated some parts of it but other parts where great. The concept is interesting and the main characters are cool.

I also rewatched the Saw series, I enjoy them I don't know why but I do.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:32 AM

bbk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gate Keeper View Post
I also rewatched the Saw series, I enjoy them I don't know why but I do.
i'd love to be in one of those Saw trap things. it would prolly be quite a thrill. i am highly intelligent and react very quickly, im sure id be able to get out of it immediately and then laugh at every1.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Daybreakers, a more realistic view of the vampire myth. Almost like a Zombie apocalypse type scenario, except with Vampires. Instead of a few vampires preying on innocent human beings unaware of their existence, Vampires basically run the world because bite after bite the human race turns like dominoes. Few humans are left and are basically hunted and farmed () for their blood, just to keep the Vampire population alive, while Vampire scientists (nearly everybody in the movie is a vampire, very cool concept) search for a blood substitute. I won't say anymore, you'd have to watch it. I liked it very much. Yes, they die in the sun in this one.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gate Keeper View Post
El Laberinto del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth) - I've seen it 43 times and it's still amazing good. Everyone should see this movie even though you might not speak Spanish I don't and I think if the movie was in English it'd lose it's feel.
#2. best move I've ever seen.
I've watched at least once a week since I discovered it a few years ago, whether be it directly or watching it in the background while multitasking, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbk View Post
i'd love to be in one of those Saw trap things. it would prolly be quite a thrill. i am highly intelligent and react very quickly, im sure id be able to get out of it immediately and then laugh at every1.
I don't think intelligence can save you when the key is behind your eyeball, and you have a rusty x-acto blade
Old 08-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
#2. best move I've ever seen.
I've watched at least once a week since I discovered it a few years ago, whether be it directly or watching it in the background while multitasking, etc

I don't think intelligence can save you when the key is behind your eyeball, and you have a rusty x-acto blade
Then whats number 1?

Yeah you have to have no fear, a high tolerance for pain and a alot of luck to survive in a Saw movie
Old 08-19-2010, 09:40 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Hmm... Pretty good action flick. I guess. John Travolta was playing a roll not typical of himself. Funny though. And I was hoping to be able to see if Melissa Mars was a good actress, but I couldn't. I had been told she had a small roll, but she didn't have any lines at all. But it was interesting to see one of these foreign artists I like in American media. Maybe not ALizee, but still very cool (even if the roll didn't bring much dignity ).
Old 08-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Ditto on the remakes thing. The most recent incarnation of "Nightmare on Elm Street." Ew.

Edit:

Saw "My Cousin Vinny" today. Haven't seen this in years. Guess what I did? As you might know from a different thread, I have an Alizée wallpaper on my desktop. So what I did was I watched this movie on my computer while the little Alizée pic was right next to the video. I noticed a few things:

1) Marisa Tomei was even hotter than I remembered from when I saw this many years ago.

2) As pretty as Marisa Tomei is, the photo of Alizée next to her made her appear far less attractive. Conclusion: Alizée is much hotter than Marisa. Or maybe I just really love Alizée.
I seen that movie last week, funny as hell. The part I thought that was really funny was when Vinny went up to that dude and said he wants the 200$ and the other guy was like I'' kick your ass and Vinny said " I can use a good ass wipen right now". JAJAJA!!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 08-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

The second movie from Roman Polanski, from 1965. It's a rather surreal, creepy thriller about a shy, introverted girl, Carol ,who has a fear of men...perhaps due to the fact she was abused as a child. It's never explained but seems like a possibility. Her sister leaves for 12 days on vacation leaving Carol by herself in the apartment they share. Basically, she goes crazy and starts seeing a lot of weird stuff like hands reaching for her through the walls. Not long after, she even ends up murdering two people. It's an interesting movie...Polanski is great at building tension.

Old 08-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

cop out
Its pretty good, best line
" im 11 and I have a better phone than you, broke ass bi***

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 08-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Mmm... nostalgia! I had forgotten how sexy Denise Richards used to be.