Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- Blackberries.

Edit:

this picture.

(c'd&p'd off mah phaesbüch)
I don't know who made this or where it came from, but it rocks my mind. Really. I often like to ponder on creationism and similar topics just for shits and giggles, and whenever it is given 'any' sort of plausible explanation I go into a weird state of euphoric pensiveness where I might as well say "I could die right now, dissolve, and become one with the universe, and the rest of that divine hippy shit". 'Specially Assassin's Creed, holy hell.

And looking at this picture... it's a complete mindfuck. I love it.

It might also help that I'm listening to the oddly depressing song/chant thing that's playing on /b/ right now.

And also it really drums up my fascination with isolation, The Blue Lagoon, that sorta thing.

Last edited by user472884; 06-19-2011 at 12:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/80HY8qWRkfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

-the Three Men in a Boat series

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwnjmwLtuVA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwnjmwLtuVA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 06-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Recline yourself

Did I ever mention how much stereotypical tourists enrage me?
Old 06-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Ethical

Did you see the Crazy Horse Memorial ?

(I don't even know if you're allowed to go near there, actually.)

Old 06-23-2011, 12:37 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Did you see the Crazy Horse Memorial ?

(I don't even know if you're allowed to go near there, actually.)
Quite the opposite, my good man!

People are encouraged to visit, as revenue from tourists is pretty much the main source of funding for the project, as the Graham Greenian elders refuse to accept government aide.

and, I did go to Crazy Horse.

(it makes more sense if you rememberz me saying and showing that I enjoy taking horrible photos of myself blocking the subject I'm at ('memmer? head blockin' the Liberty Bell n' other bizniz?))

Old 06-23-2011, 12:59 AM
Ethical

Well that's dumb that they won't take government aide.<br><br><hr><br>Azhiri, you posted the same video twice. ._.<br><br><b>EDIT:</b><br>Now you baleeted it and made me look crazy. Not fair. You're the crazy one.

Last edited by DrSmith; 06-23-2011 at 02:54 AM..
Old 06-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Well that's dumb that they won't take government aide.<br><br><hr><br>Azhiri, you posted the same video twice. ._.<br><br>
Nah, the Graham Greenians are still butthurt about us taking back Mount Rushmore Mountain after we signed a treaty saying it was theirs. I talked to one of the sons of the sculptor and he said that it represents the sacred culture and spirit of all Graham Greenians and that Graham Greenians are a strong race who can accomplish shit without the white man (though, the Lakota elders sought out a white-ass polish dude to carve their mountain, the entire construction crew is white, they went on and on about Canadians donating technology n' crap, all the visitor's center workers were white, equipment and dynamite is all donated by white peoples, the only donations to the little donation boxes were made by white folks in straw hats and black socks, even the damn mountain is white).

If you ask me, the whole thing seems like a giant middle finger to Crazy Horse and his ideals.

Yo Crazy Horse, we heard you hate the white man stealing from your people and desecrating your culture and lands and that you believe it's ridiculous to record your image as it's the spirit of you that lives on and not your face, SO WE BLEW UP YOUR SACRED MOUNTAIN AND PUT YOUR FACE ON IT AND MADE A VISITOR CENTER SO THE WHITE MAN CAN COME AND PAY OTHER WHITE MEN TO HEAR YOUR STORY AND BUY CRAZY HORSE BURGERS FOR $5.99 AND NATIVE AMERICAN POTTERY MADE IN PAKISTAN!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:03 AM
Ethical

I don't know that much about Mr. Horse. I'll have to read up on him a little bit.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:57 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
I don't know that much about Mr. Horse. I'll have to read up on him a little bit.
Neither do I. My current knowledge on him is based solely on a 14 minute orientation video and my own imagination.