Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
this is just me talking, but i think her career is done.
Depends totally on her. I don't think her career is over. Things haven't been going great that's for sure, but that's what happens to all of us. In such situation first thing is willingness to survive. When time is not good and you don't want to change the situation, then no one else can do anything. Same goes for her also.

After willingness, next thing is your hard work, mental toughness and talent. She certainly got the last one and I believe she is mentally tough too. So, only thing left for her is hard work. She is only 26 and it may happen in her current situation that her hard work may yield very little result. But she needs to be strong and not loose her faith in herself. She started career at young age and she has got lot of time. Say even if tries and goes along with moderate success for next 5 years or so, even then she will be only in thirties and will have lot left with her. But if she doesn't try then it can be over anytime. I'm saying this for her not because she is Alizée, rather because I believe so for every person. People get success even with limited talent and lot of hard work. I have seen it in my real life with people around me. Only difference is that things may change slowly for them.

I hope that her tough time passes for her. I hope that all of us will continue to support her even through these days.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

I know the " sexyness item" had already been discuss, but this new pics just bring another evidence to the matter.
When a Rihanna have to tour all the streap clubs of Las vegas to find her new provocative outfits, in order to create some sexy buzz around her, Lily has just to wear a simple black dress to be awesome.

With such a potentiel, avoiding ridiculous, ghastly outfits is enough for her to be sexy. So ... pleeaaaaaase, Lily, all you have to do is wearing feminine clothes in all your appearances !!
And the charm will operate ....
Despite the tatoos, she looks awesome in this picture. But it's not how she looks that will make or break her. It will be the songs.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:59 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It will be the songs.
That's necessary condition, but not the sufficient one.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Depends totally on her. I don't think her career is over. Things haven't been going great that's for sure, but that's what happens to all of us. In such situation first thing is willingness to survive. When time is not good and you don't want to change the situation, then no one else can do anything. Same goes for her also.

After willingness, next thing is your hard work, mental toughness and talent. She certainly got the last one and I believe she is mentally tough too. So, only thing left for her is hard work. She is only 26 and it may happen in her current situation that her hard work may yield very little result. But she needs to be strong and not loose her faith in herself. She started career at young age and she has got lot of time. Say even if tries and goes along with moderate success for next 5 years or so, even then she will be only in thirties and will have lot left with her. But if she doesn't try then it can be over anytime. I'm saying this for her not because she is Alizée, rather because I believe so for every person. People get success even with limited talent and lot of hard work. I have seen it in my real life with people around me. Only difference is that things may change slowly for them.

I hope that her tough time passes for her. I hope that all of us will continue to support her even through these days.

So well said!

This might seem odd but I always luvd her too for her strong personality and because she's so down to earth!

Our hopes with her.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RD3WwM6l1J0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Edit: srry for being over the top...

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 02-01-2011 at 10:15 PM..
Old 02-02-2011, 02:17 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Nothing wrong with being over the top. This is a *FAN* forum, believe it or not. FAN being short for FANatic. As in liking something or someone to a point far beyond what most consider rational. It is what it is.

Any non-fans should probably GTFO.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 02-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Merci Alizée

Please post any further opinion about her career on [MDO] Alizée's Career thread.
Closed Thread