Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-14-2008, 02:51 PM

Matze is on a distinguished road

Increadible, the 2th halftime was so damn boring. The Spanish victory was OK in my opinion because Sweden did nothing anymore in the 2th half (Although the Spanish were so dumb that because of that reason alone a victory for Sweden would have been deserved...)
Old 06-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Yeah why not! Alizee supports France, it's her country! She mentioned that Theirry Henry is the new generation of footballers for France and Zidane is her favorite player, so she follows French football. All of France supports the Les Blues.
In case you haven't noticed Ricardo this is a forum dedicated to a French singer Alizee. So it's natural that people on this forum would support France or like everything that is French. France has given us Henry, Zidane and Alizee, France is a great country! I have been a die hard French football supporter even since France won the World Cup in '98. Alizee just increased my interest in the country.

France gave me my mother. Without France, I wouldn't exist.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
France gave me my mother. Without France, I wouldn't exist.
That's cool. I guess you are technically 50% French.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze View Post
Increadible, the 2th halftime was so damn boring. The Spanish victory was OK in my opinion because Sweden did nothing anymore in the 2th half (Although the Spanish were so dumb that because of that reason alone a victory for Sweden would have been deserved...)
Spain winning was deserved. They were easily the more attacking team. They should have had a penalty given to them. So a 2-1 for Spain was justified.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:48 PM
T'es divine

Ricardo is on a distinguished road

It's not Alizée who's going to make me like les bleus lol, that's stupid from my point of view. Not that I want you to support me or anything like that because you wouldn't understand, but now that they're not beeing carried away...look how good they're playing

About the Spain match, why the hell they took off Ibra?

Edit: don't take my posts as offenses to anyone, I'm not xenophobe (?) or anything like that, I just can't stand that team

Last edited by Ricardo; 06-14-2008 at 03:53 PM..
Old 06-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
It's not Alizée who's going to make me like les bleus lol, that's stupid from my point of view. Not that I want you to support me or anything like that because you wouldn't understand, but now that they're not beeing carried away...look how good they're playing

About the Spain match, why the hell they took off Ibra?

Edit: don't take my posts as offenses to anyone, I'm not xenophobe (?) or anything like that, I just can't stand that team
No one's forcing you to like France but Alizee is from France so she likes the French. But you keep on questioning why other people like France by saying, "How can you support France, lol?". France has one a World Cup and Euro, they are the first team in the history of the World to hold the World Cup and Euro title at the same time. They even have won the Confederations Cup the year after they won Euro, so they simultaneously held those three cups, first team in the history of the world to ever done so.

France's still has technically solid players like Thierry Henry. France is in a VERY DIFFICULT group with Netherlands, Italy, France and and a very good Romania. That's why it is called "The Group of Death". It's hard to win games. So it's natural that France and Italy would struggle, I think if Portugal was in the group they would struggle too.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:22 PM
T'es divine

Ricardo is on a distinguished road

If Portugal were in that group you bet we'd lose against France with a "penalty" It's always like that... Whatever, my best guess is Holland to be champions if they keep this level.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

What happend Italy? 1-1 a tie? Italians corner shots were crazy good and only if they were accurate it would have been 4-1 Italy. But a tie is just as good. So now they are 0-1-1, we will have to wait till next week to see what happens. Though by the end of the Eurocup it will come out with the Italians on top since they are that good.

All you need is 1 Truck.

Last edited by Youpidou1; 06-14-2008 at 05:33 PM..
Old 06-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
If Portugal were in that group you bet we'd lose against France with a "penalty" It's always like that... Whatever, my best guess is Holland to be champions if they keep this level.
You guys would still would have to deal with Italy and Holland.

I totally agree with you about Holland to be champions, I wouldn't mind if Holland wins. That is the second team I am rooting for. I do think Portugal will put up a good fight agianst Holland.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Go go Van Der Sar.