Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 07-12-2009, 11:42 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
In her concerts since her comeback, she threw away the way she sounded, she threw away the way she looked, she threw away the way she performed (danced). When she was done, there was nothing left for her orininal fans to enjoy and Psych wasn't good enough to draw in new fans. It's no wonder she had to cancel two concerts.
more than two it's just those ones that people concentrate on you gotta count the other 3 in france, 2 in mexico, and others that were in the planning process across Europe

and yes there is nothing left that got the original fans so maybe......she needs new fans?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

i love her new(est) album, and her new songs were very catchy and all.. but i sometimes wouldn't have minded if she had stayed with farmer. it wouldn't have been bad if she had stayed with her and kept up with the same type of music as MCE(not to mention that gorgeous look too )

but i know! people change and move on. more excitement for the new album in that case.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Bumper sticker

I made up this bumper sticker. I'm actually going to put it in the back window of my pick up. I would've preferred to have listed a couple of Alizée's French songs like ML or JAM, but I figured these two song titles in English, would be a lot easier for someone to remember.

I added the last line because I thought some people might think " If she's so good, why isn't she on any U.S. stations?". The yet implies that, that day is coming!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:

I made up this bumper sticker. I'm actually going to put it in the back window of my pick up. I would've preferred to have listed a couple of Alizée's French songs like ML or JAM, but I figured these two song titles in English, would be a lot easier for someone to remember.

I added the last line because I thought some people might think " If she's so good, why isn't she on any U.S. stations?". The yet implies that, that day is coming!
id def suggest the JEAM picture man. cuz that's hotter stuff.
im sure that outfit will capture the attention of many many males.

Old 07-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Nah, I think this picture is much better than the JEAM one. The other might be more attention grabbing, but it's not something she does anymore, so it doesn't represent her very well.

Être et durer.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Excellent and very eye catching! It would look great on a '72 Cutlass Supreme, no?
Old 07-17-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
Nah, I think this picture is much better than the JEAM one. The other might be more attention grabbing, but it's not something she does anymore, so it doesn't represent her very well.
well, if you think that way, that picture is of her JPVA style (i think.. or just MCE), and she doesn't do that anymore either.

im just saying that the JEAM is sexy as heck, and will sure as hell grab peoples *ahem* mens attention.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Awesomisatude

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I thought very strongly about using a Jeam picture, but I think there would be a problem with scale. To get the whole sailor outfit on something the size of a bumper sticker, you'd have to scale it down to a point where it would lose a lot of it's awesomisatude. As it is, I have to increase the boldness of the font where it says "Alizée" because it doesn't stand out enough. That I can easily fix.

I put it on my truck the other day and it does look good.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
I thought very strongly about using a Jeam picture, but I think there would be a problem with scale. To get the whole sailor outfit on something the size of a bumper sticker, you'd have to scale it down to a point where it would lose a lot of it's awesomisatude. As it is, I have to increase the boldness of the font where it says "Alizée" because it doesn't stand out enough. That I can easily fix.

I put it on my truck the other day and it does look good.
ohh. i didn't think of that. good catch then!
once i get a car of my own, i'll get me some Alizee bumper stickers. i can hardly stick them on my dads car now, can i?

Old 07-17-2009, 08:28 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post

if Yelle can have a very successful tour, singing all in French, in the states why not Alizee?
Because she re-orchestrated all her best music into something even the French dont want to hear.
that is exactly why she needs new fans who like the new material and I know there are people out there that enjoy the style