Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Interesting how on an Alizée forum, there seems to be more and more discussion about Melissa Mars?

It's cool to talk about other interesting artists, but the way some people always compare the two, it frequently comes out as "Melissa Mars(or some other artist) does this, but Alizée doesn't! wahwahwah!"

If you want to blab about how a different singer is so much better then Alizée, go join their respective forums as well and talk about it there.

Jeez, common sense.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:49 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
acceptable taste...
One large order of acceptable taste, comin' right up!

I didn't bring any spoons caz' I figured we wouldn't need them
Old 01-20-2010, 12:18 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down "Hot all-male action right here on AAm!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Interesting how on an Alizée forum, there seems to be more and more discussion about Melissa Mars?

It's cool to talk about other interesting artists, but the way some people always compare the two, it frequently comes out as "Melissa Mars(or some other artist) does this, but Alizée doesn't! wahwahwah!"

If you want to blab about how a different singer is so much better then Alizée, go join their respective forums as well and talk about it there.

Jeez, common sense.
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the universe. But Wasabi's got it. So does Alex. Jalen, cute, incorrigible, but that's okay. Jung, did Alizée treat you "like shit"? When? Where? Why? (Maybe she had her reasons!)

Look everybody, what we've done. Rachel's gone for good. Which totally sucks. I mean, do we all just want to talk and drool about unattainable women (Lilly and Melissa), or talk with actual, REAL women? At the rate we're going, this site is going to be an all-male pudfest by next week. And I'm getting more and more ashamed.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:24 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post

Jeez, common sense.
This is my last post on this subject. Some will be relieved. Wasabi those posts are anything but common sense. They are put here for one purpose. To irritate and frustrate Alizee fans. If it was sincere postings they wouldn't be a problem. I new this going in. I responded to expose the real intent and passive/aggressive motives. In the future I will ignore it. Don't waist your time trying to understand or make sense of it.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:26 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

I hear you Chuck, the worst thing is that just imagine if Alizée gets the letter or visits this site in these days, how do you think she will feel after reading a beautiful complete and supporting letter and finding this thread, posts, and comments. Just think about it. All our efforts that we wanted for her to take us in mind and letting us support her will go down the drain with these discussions and comments. And like Chuck said if keep this up by next week this will be a all male pudfest forum. Im also ashamed of this and the recent attitude of the forum and its members these past days.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

just remember everytime you have a dirty thought about alizée.... god kills a puppy....

---------------------------------------------------

Old 01-20-2010, 12:51 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Seems that I'm on the same page as Chuck and Alex.

I also can't believe a thread with such a topic title exists, pun or no pun intended! Even to comment under said thread, which in this case is a necessary evil and causing it to "bump" up, makes me ill.

I'd expect more from the senior members, not speaking of those with just high post counts, but those who have been members for quite some time. To lead by example.

Do folks actually believe that what they are typing is restricted to just members? It's a public forum! Look at the numbers of "guests" visiting when you sign on. They may have just discovered the wonders of Alizée as we've all have, or they could be Lili or her known associates. Do you think they'll actually join after seeing all of this? Did you ever recall such defaming of the sight with ill placed comments when you first looked into joining? Was the community not a fun and welcoming group filled with a bit of civil tomfoolery? Did older members not help the newer folks learn more about Lili (or did they push you alway from wanting to learn more like what I've been seeing)?

Please think before you type... As Ben mentioned, agree to disagree and move along rather feed the fire. A fire dies when there is no fuel source for it to feed on.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 01-20-2010 at 12:54 AM..
Closed Thread