Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 10:27 PM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhash875 View Post
well my vote is with Nurvonic and nyah nyah I've got Alizee on my friend's list
http://www.myspace.com/billhash7
All arguments aside if I had a myspace account I would probably try and get her on my friend's list too. It just looks great, and besides like I said before you really can't prove or disprove someone's identity on the internet so why not? And even though the odds are better that it is an imposter, Alizée might send a message to everyone on the accounts friend list to straiten everything out when shes finds out about the account (although if any messages were sent it would probably be a generic automated one).
Old 11-30-2006, 10:39 PM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nov 30 2006 5:25 AM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: salut
Body: Hello =) I have in plan to visit US...but not as a singer... I want in US to celebrate X-mas =) But nobody knows... it can happen that i will have small X-mas concert =)

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Nov 25 2006 7:57 AM

HI just discovered you a month ago. As many have told you your music is beautiful I hope you have not retired and I hope any plans for a third album are successful.
Best wishes to you, Annie and Jeremy(lucky guy!). Please come and visit us here in the United States as a performer . You have many fans Alizee here in the United States and after a tour I am sure you would have many more So may I be a friend on yur list? merci
Je suis enchantee du faire votre connaisance
WHAT THE DEUCE! bhash, do you really believe this email to be authentic? im still not convinced!!! but dammit, im little excited about it. oh the agony...
Old 11-30-2006, 11:40 PM

Kik045 is on a distinguished road

Obviously not her. Those grammar errors are like, ridiculously intentional. Also:
-I've seen all those pics but this one (which is cute, but apparently old)
-There's a pic of her holding her baby, and her face is mosaiced out. I doubt she'd post a picture like that.
-Wouldn't her profile be a music profile rather than a regular one?
-Almost every single artist has their record label somewhere on their Top 8, this person's is really random.
-If it were her, the other Alizee profiles would be deleted. Myspace does that. (if you post your own band page so you can add a band's song to your profile, it gets deleted) And they haven't been.
-I feel like her website would be back up before her myspace
-I feel like she'd confirm that it was actually her myspace. with a video or something. like Vanessa Hudgens
-her url wouldn't be /alizee_jacotey. it'd be /alizee. or MAYBE /alizeejacotey

etc etc

sorry to be such a killjoy =P
Old 12-01-2006, 12:37 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Funny how some folks believe that to actually be her and if it really is I apologize. It's probably our old forum member CyberSoil.

Most people of fame would want to remain anonymous to keep the fan-boys and name droppers away. I think I heard where Jessica Simpson even has a MySpace account but she goes by a different nickname.

If I was famous like that I too wouldn't let people know who I am, especially on such a public site. I'd want people to know me on there, not that I have an account, for just my personality behind the cyberwall and not some famous person.

Besides, if she wants to get to know people, she would have her offical site re-opened and update and address her fans in that fashion.

But hey, I guess everyone needs some kind of "hope" to hold on to...

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 12-01-2006 at 01:03 AM..
Old 12-01-2006, 02:07 AM

bhash875 is on a distinguished road

It's all academic anyway and speculation I do know that one person on her site says it is her because Manuela is a real person and went to a concert with Alizee and Jeremy. Why would a famous model (from Italy)
belong to a fake site. I have seen the Manuela site. So there!
Old 12-01-2006, 02:09 AM

bhash875 is on a distinguished road
Default PS

regarding cybersoil ? is he from europe?
Old 12-01-2006, 05:54 AM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
thats not a very convincing argument, not to me at least. i think we need more than text mistakes youre giving us, and she needs to put out more info proving its her. otherwise, you cant really prove that it isnt her, and she cant prove that it is her
unless Alizee herself makes a video appearance saying that thats her myspace page, all arguments hold no water
Wow, you're kidding nurvonic! Please, tell me you're kidding!
Sorry, but that text is only to add to all the evidences on the myspace site that we already talked about.
Her "Alizee" with no accent for example is already a HUUUUUGGE proof that it can't be her, trust me! I don't know your first name nurvonic but if it was, say, Steven, would you write it "Stiven" all the time on your blog or in your mails (3 times in the message to C-4) with no reason? I swear that it's that serious for a French to not put that damn accent! And even more so from Alizée, writing her own first name, no less! This is simply i.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.!
Also seriously, do you really think that she would talk about those concerts in the US to someone she absolutely doesn't know, that she will never meet, I could add that isn't even French, while she can't even give a tiny bit of info about her 3rd album and anything else? And she would be making an entire site with not even one section in French for her French audience, that is the one which will decide on her new success to come?
I don't want to be harsh, but if you believe in all those bullshits, you're really extremely naive. Sorry to say that roughly...

Also if "she" really wanted to prove she's not fake, and now that "she" has seen that forum and has even read that very thread, why the hell doesn't "she" register here to tell us? We would have "her" IP already, and "she" could explain either in English or in French . No wonder that it won't ever happen!
Quote:
well my vote is with Nurvonic and nyah nyah I've got Alizee on my friend's list
If you're proud to exhibit an impostor, then good for you...
By the way bhash875, can you provide us the IP of the message you received please?

Last edited by aFrenchie; 12-01-2006 at 06:01 AM..
Old 12-01-2006, 06:21 AM

Seapaddler is on a distinguished road

This imposter is getting the reaction they want, it's like a remote forum troll. Giving this myspace user any credibility is just swelling his or her head.

Alizée has more class than this, she wrote a hand written letter and sent it to nidalizee.com when the rumors were out of control several months ago. She did not open a myspace account and provide confusing speculation to reach fans. She would not use such a ridiculous venue as this.

Sit back and look at this rationally, logically and listen to aFrenchie!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

also, aFrenchie is not the only French person who has that opinion
Old 12-01-2006, 08:00 AM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Now you make me look even more at that website. And wow: how could you think that instead of uploading only fresh photos of her taken in 2006, she would be posting not only very old pics all available on the net until 2004 at best, but some of them even taken by paparazzi that she was fighting and condemning with a passion?
If it's not a 100% proof that it's not her for you, then sorry, there's nothing more I can do!
Closed Thread