Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-14-2019, 06:06 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I know that web crawlers for different search engines are on this site around the clock, but the MSN bots seem to be creating private messages?

This might be the answer of where that random PM came from.
Well, it is really kind of odd, and, y'know, you could be right, it could be conceivably be an A.I. "bot" generated text. Are they that advanced already???

If so, I'm taking a hammer to my P.C. right now.

What this did look like to me was a redirected "PM" post from another forum, undoubtedly Alizée oriented, probably, most likely Russian.

Biiiiiggg post, he really appreciated Alizée A LOT, undoubtedly, "graphic details" included, had seen some pretty recent "combat", within the past few years, that had left a very definite "negative impact" on him, still a newb really, hinted at kinda sorta being "airborne", probably "conscripted", age range I "guesstimate" at being anything from 18 to 21.

Not happy with "life", the "universe" and everything, which in his situation I understand.

I read it, took notes, and then "deleted" it. Virus checked my machine several times, with 4 different virus scanners, and military grade "cleaned" any apparent "empty space."

Then I ran some other stuff that I have for such "contingencies", and nothing turned up "out of the ordinary".

"That", was "that", so I thought.

Well, a couple of days ago, at about I think 6:30 am, my phone "rang", with an "unknown ringtone", something sort of like you would hear from an older handheld "Nintendo style" game.

To be honest, this kind of shocked me, for I have multiple "spam call blockers" on my phone. Every number that is deemed "important" (Friends, Family, Emergency Contacts, etc), has ITS OWN ringtone, that I can immediately identify.

"Unknown numbers" get the same generic tone and go straight to a "Callback" list, that I may, or may not check, and I may, or probably will not answer.

If you really need to contact me, text me and explain, and I will get back to you "soon as".

Anyhow, what really shocked me was that I didn't know this "ringtone", and if anything, its number should have been "auto designated" with the "generic" "spam call" tone.

I was "shaving" at the time, and nearly "took my nose off". Its a very sizeable nose. Trust me, it would be missed.

Finally checked my phone for this call. No call, no number.

Aha, yeah, right.

Got a very good friend of mine to check my phone with some "warez" he has, and it turned out to be a SKYPE call, (probably a "bot" in "bulk call mode", which is HIGHLY unusual, so I'm told), which I hadn't had on my phone, for a long time, and never used, for frankly, on smaller phones its unusable.

Now, I know you are probably having fun with the "amateur" "Secret Squirrel", stuff, and all, and that's fine, but it is truly "unnecessary".

All you have to do is "PM" me, explain, and I can probably very quickly get you "hooked up" with someone that can help you, and your "situation". The "VA", "Social Workers", "Veteran's Associations", etc. That is if you are in the US or UK. Western Europe, a lot harder. Anywhere else, forget it.

Last chance.

Anyhow, I'm a Scot, I don't do drama, no more drama, hate drama.

Calmness...

Reason...

Serenity...

Nice thoughts... "English Fruit cake with Raisins", "Classic L1A1's with polished "Walnut" furniture."

<sigh>

That's more like it...

Last edited by RedRafe; 02-14-2019 at 06:10 PM..
Old 02-17-2019, 08:07 PM
Neutral Good

Once again...

Salut!

And Hi...

Comment est tout le monde ce soir? Vous faites bien les gars?
How is everyone this evening? You guys doing ok?

Kk...

Just caught a glimpse of Alizee's latest Instagram post, "Sunny day", and I love it.

She is dressed "to chill", with her Jon Snow "in tow", the Sun is shining, and it looks like she is on her "home turf", with her loved ones, getting set to have a relaxed day "out and about".

Her "look" and "expression" I know well. She has just "checked" her dog to see if everything is "in order", and she is ready to go.

All of this looks and sounds like a "small slice of perfection" to me.

Now you are probably thinking why has this Scots "eejit" dragged this into this thread.

Bear with me.

I look at her post, and y'know it brings to mind my idea for my fantasy "90 minute dream date" that I posted waaay earlier in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
We'd spend the allotted 90mins taking her dogs for a walk around the town, just "chillin'".

No pretence, no pretext, no "staged managed" "encounter". Everything just "very simple", "very low key", nothing "pretentious".

So, we'd meet at some pre-arranged location, and we'd just take her "puppies" for a walk.

Obligatory "dress code": who cares, something you feel comfortable walking about in. Your comfy ripped jeans, a Hoodie, and your favourite pair of old "tennies".

She could show me her "places", as in the places she like to go, that make her happy, that have significance to her, that she enjoys, and it goes without saying that I would be mercilessly pursuing my "nefarious agenda", that one in which I'm subtly trying to make her smile and laugh, for the sake of "healing" and "heartsease".

The idea is we'd just chat, about "everything", "anything" and "nothing". No "agenda", no "expectation" of anything, of any kind. Just a casual laid back "bimble" around the town, checkin' her favourite spots out.
That really would be just perfect beyond all belief, y'know.

Ce serait simplement bien de glisser une laisse sur "Kaz", au-dessus, ou "JaiJai", ou l'un des "Low Riders" (Corgis), et dire "Hey you, où allons-nous ???"
It'd be just be great to just slip a leash on "Kaz", above, or "JaiJai",

or one of the other "Low Riders" (Corgis), and say "Hi you, where we going???"

And just go...

No "fuss", no "muss"...

Would that not just be "pure dead brilliant", or what.

Y'all can "bite me"...

A guy gets to dream, sometimes...

It's good for the "spirit"...

Last edited by RedRafe; 02-17-2019 at 09:05 PM..
Old 03-06-2019, 03:44 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

"So how tall are you, anyways?!?!?"
Old 03-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
"So how tall are you, anyways?!?!?"
Hmm?

6’ 3”, nearly 6’ 4”.

232lbs, and very little of that “fat”.

Not exactly “small”, but built very “compactly”, if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately, standing next to me Alizée would look kinda “tiny”.

Oh dear. ...

Anyhow, you know the old “saying”, “the most wonderful things come in the smallest packets”.

And in this case, with reference to Alizée, it is so very true.

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-06-2019 at 11:36 AM..
Old 03-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Neutral Good

Aggghhh...

I forget that everyone doesn’t breed and “show” dogs.

If I refer to a type of dog as a “low rider” then it is a very “short legged”, “low slung”, “low to the ground” style of dog, as in “Corgis”, “Dachshunds”, and various types of “Terriers”.

Kinda looked at “Mr Cou Cou’s” post and thought to myself “what u talkin about Willis”...

Google “Cardigan Corgis” and you will see what I mean, or, look at my “avatar”, for the little dog there is JaiJai, and that is what he is.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:33 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I forget that everyone doesn’t breed and “show” dogs.
I didn't show them, but I bought a a couple of German Shepherds in the past straight off the boat from Germany for pets when I had land. They "kinda" liked each other and they had two litters. Lying down in the grass while a dozen puppies jumped on me and attempted to lick me to death was plenty fun, and I couldn't keep my shoelaces tied for months.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Kinda looked at “Mr Cou Cou’s” post and thought to myself “what u talkin about Willis”...
The question ""So how tall are you, anyways?!?!?"" was intended for Alizee. (But thanks, anyways!)
Old 03-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
The question ""So how tall are you, anyways?!?!?"" was intended for Alizee. (But thanks, anyways!)
The question sure came across to me as though it was meant for RedRafe.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
The question sure came across to me as though it was meant for RedRafe.
Interesting; maybe it was the fascitious way I phrased it. I appreciate the feedback, otherwise I would have thought it was just a matter of Red Raffe misinterpreting my post; I'll try to be more clear.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I'm the king of misinterpretation.........it happens.