Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

well I have had 2 a while ago but have always forgotten to write it down here.

The first one I was at Lolita's house (from the MV) and I was helping with the chores wearing really old and worn out clothes. then Alizée came inside the building with the little girl as she did in the MV, except I saw it from the inside of the house, and she just walked right into another room. When I opened the door she went into, I was looking onto the En Concert stage and she was performing J.B.G. I walked into the room and everything disappeared and then I woke up .

The second dream was just me looking through a catalog and found some Elise cookies and I was flipping out. couldn't I at least have the cookies when I woke up

Old 04-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Just last night I had one and I didn't have internet access this morning to post it

Yay just remembered!!!

Ok, so I was at my school and all of a sudden she announced a concert and came over in a jiffy(people travel fast in dreams). So she used my school to do rehearsals!!!! I remember filming a video so I could post it up on here of the rehearsal. She was with Marmont and Co. and she was dancing on stage and the whole Sha-Bang!!! It sort of looked like the set of the making of the L'Alize music video So then I tried to get her autograph and stuff but I can't remember past that.

But yah this was my first dream(let alone an Alizée dream) in awhile. School does bad things to your sleep

Edit:

I am so glad you guys put up this thread today or I would have forgot...thanks

Last edited by User22; 04-17-2010 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Just last night I had one and I didn't have internet access this morning to post it

Yay just remembered!!!

Ok, so I was at my school and all of a sudden she announced a concert and came over in a jiffy(people travel fast in dreams). So she used my school to do rehearsals!!!! I remember filming a video so I could post it up on here of the rehearsal. She was with Marmont and Co. and she was dancing on stage and the whole Sha-Bang!!! It sort of looked like the set of the making of the L'Alize music video So then I tried to get her autograph and stuff but I can't remember past that.

But yah this was my first dream(let alone an Alizée dream) in awhile. School does bad things to your sleep

Edit:

I am so glad you guys put up this thread today or I would have forgot...thanks
Congratulations on your first Alizée dream. May more come to you and may you remember them for a long long time

Old 04-17-2010, 09:06 PM

Old 04-17-2010, 10:45 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I had the same problem back when I was in school. Maybe try using Melatonin as a supplement before you go to sleep? That usually does the trick for me - 1) helps me sleep better, and 2) vivid dreams - hopefully Alizée related!
Old 04-17-2010, 11:28 PM

VIvid Alizee dreams?!?!
Old 04-18-2010, 12:37 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Myself, I have only had one dream of Alizée. It isn't much but I say it is probably the best dream I've ever had . I had the dream sometime late fall or early winter '09 (surprised I didn't write down the date lol). It wasn't too long after I had completed a drawing of her that I had the dream. I was actually kind of questioning myself at the time why I hadn't had a dream of her yet, with how she makes me feel and all. But then it finally happened. I had what I consider the best dream of my life (even though it wasn't much lol)
Here is what went down...

Not completely sure what all went on earlier in the dream (you know how some dreams are just long, vague, and confusing at times) but I was on my way to wal-mart. I had been there for a little while looking for something but not really sure what. I finally purchased a few small things at the front like gum, batteries, iTunes card, and whatever. On my way out I caught a glimpse of someone. Is that who I think it is?!? YES! Thats Alizée! . I couldn't believe it and even in my dream I was nervous and somewhat scared. I kind of made my way over to where she was. She was at a check out stand with some friends getting a few things. I said hello and asked if she was Alizée even though I knew for sure it was her. I don't really remember exactly what she was wearing but she was in more of a comfortable and casual look. She had the MCE hairstyle - like in ACC. She was exicted to see that someone recognised her in the middle of America. I was calmed down a little more when I seen that she was somewhat shy. We talked a little bit even though her english wasn't that great. I brought up how I had actually just drawn a picture of her. She was interested and said how she loves art. She wanted to see it. I was so excited and pleased so I invited her to come over to my house to see it. I also offered to give it to her as a gift when she would get there. She accepted the invitation and said she would follow me over. We then exchanged phone numbers (How or why I do not know. Hey, its a dream). We then went outside and got ready to go (we even hugged before departing ... why? I do not know or care lol). On the way to my house we texted eachother a little bit (she was riding in a limo). Unfortunately, I awoke before arriving to my house.

Even though my dream ended shorter than what I would have liked, I woke up extremely happy . That was the closest thing to meeting Alizée as I could get. Even though it was just a dream, I felt as though I had met her in some way. So yes, I had a dream where I met Alizée at wal-mart of all places and had a small conversation where we got somewhat aquainted. Lol

If I have any more Alizée dreams , and I really hope that I do, then I'll be sure to let everyone know Maybe it will be some kind of crazy adventure or something next time.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:52 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I don't know if I posted it here or not, and I don't feel like looking for it. I remember I had an Alizée dream one time. It only happened once that I can remember, I don't normally remember my dreams at all Anyway, it was a simple kind of dream:

I was at my school but for some reason I wasn't actually going to classes, when I saw Alizée walking down one of the hallways to greet me. I was happy to see her, I guess in my dream we were friends who hadn't seen each other in a while. We spend the whole day just chatting and laughing as we walked around my school. I don't recall any specifics about what language we were speaking lol, but whether it was English, French or gibberish, it was a good conversation I like these simple, everyday kind of dreams, and it definitely made the following day happier
Old 04-18-2010, 03:38 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Anyone who is able to dream about Alizée even on a semi-consistent basis is extremely lucky. Probably the closest any of us will get to spending time with her will be in our dreams. And if any of you guys have super vivid dreams like I do, then you'll know that it can be just as good as it happening in real life (with the only downside being when you wake up).

Personally I've only had ONE dream about Alizée EVER. And it was incredibly stupid. I was on a bus and Alizée was the bus driver. No real conversation with her and nothing even remotely interesting happened during the ride. As I got off, she said "bye" and smiled at me as she waved, in typical Lilly fashion.

On the other hand, there's this one girl I don't even see anymore who I dream about ALL THE TIME. I never think about her. I think about Alizée all day, and yet, I've only had ONE Alizée dream as opposed to dozens with this other girl. (I really, really don't like this other girl btw). God sure does have a sense of humor.
Hmm... that is strange...

It would have made more sense if she was your sexy taxi driver...

I wish I had vivid dreams still... I used to have lucid dreams, but alas, not anymore.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:08 AM

Pretty awesome dream AI!!!!