Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Look at all the pictures she has tweeted. You would think an artist who is coming out with a new album would hold up the cover of her new cd or single in just about every picture, but outside the studio, we never see it, because she doesn't care.

How many times has she tweeted pictures of dancerman? How many times has she tweeted pictures of her dogs? How many times has she tweeted pictures of the cover of ACDLA?

I doubt if there is any way you can convince me that her heart is into this album.
Typically, Sony would own the rights to the music and artwork of any product they are producing. Normally, they would determine what can be released to the public and when. It might be that Alizée doesn't have permission to share any of it with the public yet.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:30 AM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

I can't stand this new crap that Alizee keeps getting into. To me she is the most beautiful and desirable woman that has ever existed.. at least the old Alizee was. But this new Alizee is driving me crazy, pissing me off and hurting me emotionally by this self destructive attitude and mutilation of herself. She should have stayed with Mylene and Laurent and it would have been better for both her and us.

Alizee.. get your shit together and be the beautiful angel you were born to be and not the little demon you're becoming. PLEASE.. somebody slap her!

Last edited by Davedel; 01-01-2013 at 01:32 AM..
Old 01-01-2013, 01:47 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Typically, Sony would own the rights to the music and artwork of any product they are producing. Normally, they would determine what can be released to the public and when. It might be that Alizée doesn't have permission to share any of it with the public yet.
Do you honestly think Sony would have a problem with when she tweets a picture that it would include a picture of her new album? How long are people here going to make up exscuses for her?
Old 01-01-2013, 01:51 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do you honestly think Sony would have a problem with when she tweets a picture that it would include a picture of her new album?
Did you miss how Sony reacted to first music video of the new single?
Old 01-01-2013, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Did you miss how Sony reacted to first music video of the new single?
I didn't miss how she showed up at RFM looking like she hadn't even showered. I didn't miss how outside of what Sony tells her to do, she does nothing to promote this album.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
I can't stand this new crap that Alizee keeps getting into. To me she is the most beautiful and desirable woman that has ever existed.. at least the old Alizee was. But this new Alizee is driving me crazy, pissing me off and hurting me emotionally by this self destructive attitude and mutilation of herself.
She obviously feels quite passionately about her tattoos. To her, they are an art form and a way of expressing herself. I think they are ugly, but I respect the fact that she likes them, is proud of them, and can do what she pleases.

Quote:
She should have stayed with Mylene and Laurent and it would have been better for both her and us.
Do you really believe that she would be happy having someone else constantly calling the shots? Yes, I guess it would have been better for us because we would have gotten to hear more material from those three together, which was an awesome combination of talents, but she has her reasons for bowing out. I think it was good for her to get out and do her own thing for a while.

Quote:
Alizee.. get your shit together and be the beautiful angel you were born to be and not the little demon you're becoming. PLEASE.. somebody slap her!
Why do you say she's becoming a "little demon"? Because she isn't doing what YOU want? That's gotta be one of the most disrespectful things I've read on this forum that was directed towards her.

You guys need to learn some respect for her if you're going to claim that you love her and care about her. There's a distinct line between being a dedicated fan who cares about her as a person, and being an obsessive control freak. Some of us are really starting to toe that line.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-01-2013, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
She obviously feels quite passionately about her tattoos. To her, they are an art form and a way of expressing herself. I think they are ugly, but I respect the fact that she likes them, is proud of them, and can do what she pleases.

Do you really believe that she would be happy having someone else constantly calling the shots? Yes, I guess it would have been better for us because we would have gotten to hear more material from those three together, which was an awesome combination of talents, but she has her reasons for bowing out. I think it was good for her to get out and do her own thing for a while.

Why do you say she's becoming a "little demon"? Because she isn't doing what YOU want? That's gotta be one of the most disrespectful things I've read on this forum that was directed towards her.

You guys need to learn some respect for her if you're going to claim that you love her and care about her. There's a distinct line between being a dedicated fan who cares about her as a person, and being an obsessive control freak. Some of us are really starting to toe that line.
You are so right. She has an increcilble passion for her tatoos and no passion for her career.

We do need to understand what is important to her. We do need to recognize what matters most to her and it is not her career. It is her tatoos that matter most to her and it's not a bad thing that that is so important to her. That by no means makes her a bad person, but it does make her a person who's singing career means little to her.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:00 AM
Banned

Quinetiam is on a distinguished road

I gotta jump into this,

I think Alizee is a lot more Savy then most give her credit for. I don't think she wants to be a star much less a superstar. I think she's living life and not obsessing over her career.

I see a little twinkle in her eye since the last Les Enfoires and I think she doesn't take it all to seriously. She's exactly who she needs to be.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:14 AM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

I can only say that I hope she finds happiness in what she's doing because she's causing a lot misery to many of us out here. I doubt if she's going to make another CD after this one because the newer music is lackluster at best and she's obviously not very interested in promoting it.

I guess she's moving on to the DJ scene with all those tats. Well, at least she was top-of-the-line, cream-of-the-crop for a few years.. There's no disputing that! Here's a cheer to the old Alizee.. Hip, Hip, Hurrah!

Last edited by Davedel; 01-01-2013 at 06:17 AM..
Old 01-01-2013, 09:15 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I didn't miss how she showed up at RFM looking like she hadn't even showered.
Am I the only one here who finds the idea of dirty Alizée strangely appealing?