Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-15-2008, 10:07 AM

alizee lover is on a distinguished road

Wellcome to site and like everybody says no one really nos the reasing but to me she is unique u cant find her kind of talent in any other person and she is extremely beautifull. Maybe like you say its probably love.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioris View Post
Same here. =D I prefer most live versions of her songs rather than the studio ones.
I figured that most other live performances were lip synced to some degree. xP Can't always be perfect, but she's still awesome.
Indeed she is. Welcome to AAm, Kioris! Always good to have another convert around!
Old 08-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioris View Post
Me too. I hate metal also. Most pop is lame.. but Alizee is different(french and soulful). I mean, Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears are really lame. Ya know what I mean?
Can agree with you on everything in that except one thing.

Welcome to the jungle buddy, Alizée's jungle.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
Varg is quite a scumbag of a person, yes. Does that mean his music automatically sucks? No. Listening to his music is like taking a glimpse of the mind of an insane character, it isn't pretty but it is interesting and its real. So many people get the wrong idea here, that if i enjoy the music of a crazy individual I condone his/her actions. This is absolutely untrue and it gets tiring to be put down because of it. I have the ability to make a seperation between the artist and the art. Varg's music is entertainment, the individial behind it is the one to fear.

Aside from this, I grew up listening to metal. Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Iron Maiden. I became attached to this music. As time went on, I began to dig deeper and deeper into the metal underground and uncovered some odd stuff. I find it interesting to listen to this music, to learn what is going on inside the minds of the individuals who created it. What the group or artist is about is irrelevant, it's the music that matters.

BTW, DarkThrone's music is "True Aryan Black Metal" according to the back cover of the Transilvanian Hunger album. Their anti-semitic views have gotten them into trouble as well.

But on a lighter note, I listen to Alizée because she is the complete package. Looks, voice, movements, personality...the planets aligned when she was born. Hanson, The Spice Girls, Morning Musume, as well as J-Pop and other pop music also dominate my playlists, so it's not all manicial musicians for me.
Im not saying that the music sucks, that is why i mentioned i like Dark Throne. Althou i don't buy their cds or support them because, by doing so, i automatically say it's ok to do what they do, weither it is burning buildings or killing people. And even so, as in this case, agree to their rasist belief. Money rules in this world, don't ever forget that.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Im not saying that the music sucks, that is why i mentioned i like Dark Throne. Althou i don't buy their cds or support them because, by doing so, i automatically say it's ok to do what they do, weither it is burning buildings or killing people. And even so, as in this case, agree to their rasist belief. Money rules in this world, don't ever forget that.

There's nothing wrong that at all, some people cannot buy music by artists like that because of moral reasons. I just like people to understand that if i listen to this music, that dosen't mean I support what the artists do, because I do not. Puffyrock2 is a nice guy! Honest!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
There's nothing wrong that at all, some people cannot buy music by artists like that because of moral reasons. I just like people to understand that if i listen to this music, that dosen't mean I support what the artists do, because I do not. Puffyrock2 is a nice guy! Honest!
Yes! We are all nice guys! We swear!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:40 PM
Logical Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Yes! We are all nice guys! We swear!
Hehe, is that you guys?
Nice wrath level
Old 08-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Hehe, is that you guys?
Nice wrath level

Hell no, the guy in the middle is the lead singer from Amon Amarth.
And two random guys...(shrugs*)
Old 08-16-2008, 08:51 AM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Lol, this is a weird thread. I came here to read/discuss about Alizée and people start to talk about my favorit band Burzum and post pictures from small obscure festival I have been to

<3
Old 08-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Logical Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Lol, this is a weird thread. I came here to read/discuss about Alizée and people start to talk about my favorit band Burzum and post pictures from small obscure festival I have been to
Yes but i don't really consider it off-topic, more like badly missleading thread name. I made this thread to discuss the music of Alizée and compare it to other music. I guess i have to learn to "phrase myself" better