Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
You are right on this, these are point of sale displays.
Still would be cool to get one though, now wouldn't it?

Someone else go vote for AAm, Two of us have these lonely 15 points on there....
that would be amazingly cool

Haha, watch the scale of the picture in the book be off and the box is actually 4 feet tall
Old 12-15-2010, 06:02 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Karin thankyou so much! Where did you find this if it's not on the site anymore?! And yes that is the box set I was talking about! I have searched online for information about it but it turned up with nothing. Anyone want to help me find a place there is information about what is in it and stuff or even where one can buy it? And thankyou so much Karin!!!
look here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=328442076952 FB page of L'unique Référentiel
Old 12-15-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
look here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=328442076952 FB page of L'unique Référentiel
That is where I saw them! Thankyou so much! I really need to buy this book
Old 12-15-2010, 09:46 AM

Quote:
That is where I saw them! Thankyou so much! I really need to buy this book
its good... when I opened my, it was like "omg, they made so many things"
Old 12-15-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
its good... when I opened my, it was like "omg, they made so many things"
Did you get the Deluxe one where it has Gourmandises, MCE, and Psych? Because that is the one I am looking at getting. Do you recommend I should get it?
Old 12-15-2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Did you get the Deluxe one where it has Gourmandises, MCE, and Psych? Because that is the one I am looking at getting. Do you recommend I should get it?
yeap.... its very good, however some people tell that there are some mistakes... but you cas see every CD, LP and another promotion things... en concert 2004 and psyche tour things... how many were sold or digi downloaded (example: MJ - 2 020 000 dig. down.) and on the last pages gold and platin discs which Alizée received

Last edited by Karin; 12-15-2010 at 10:19 AM..
Old 12-15-2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
yeap.... its very good, however some people tell that there are some mistakes... but you cas see every CD, LP and another promotion things... en concert 2004 and psyche tour things... how many were sold or digi downloaded (expample: MJ - 2 020 000 dig. down.) and on the last pages gold and platin discs which Alizée received
Ooooh. That sounds like it is Very Good. I will definitely get this as soon as possible. Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 01-17-2011, 01:26 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default The Official Alizée Reference Manual (!)

Has anyone else here seen this? (So often, I'm the last one to know these things. If this is old news, then Merci Moderator, please delete this thread, or move the posting)... Anyway...

What was I going to say? Oh yeah:

They're releasing an official Alzée reference book! (click here to order)

And it looks like this:

Basically, the description says:

10 years after the debut of her first hit ‘ Moi... Lolita ’, comes a definitive visual and discographic retrospective of the career of Alizée. Her support grows in many countries, through restricted collectors editions in gold discs, promotional objects and international pressings. This luxurious reference takes stock of nearly the entirety of Alizée's work. Furthermore, each release will include a short presentation, discography supplements, promotion, marketing, merchandising and summary of her works and promotions. Launched by the most inevitable (/omnipresent?) French duo in the history of French-speaking pop, Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat, Alizée is the most collected French artist of her generation in France. Her fans are consequently counted by the thousands worldwide, in Europe, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Russia and many more.

...Only problem is - $60?????? For a paperback? And with wild rumors running around that she's planning a new album already, the exhaustive info in this thing may very well be outdated before we've managed to spill our vin rouge all over it.

But it seems that it's definitely aimed at people like us here - the devout, the diehards, the über-fans who want to collect everything. Oh, maybe some libraries (in France) will buy it too. (Yikes! I just realized! The whole darn thing is probably in that French they use there!) (Okay be forewarned.)

Will/would I buy it? Ahh, probably not. But some of you will, and I still respect that. Me, I bought 2 copies of UEDS, and 2 of the En Concert CD/DVD, so I think I'd rather spend the money on 2 or 3 copies of the next release. But hey, this is something! When it becomes available, it better have glossy (and previously unseen) color photos on every page, zall I'm saying. And I hope it makes her boocoo bucks.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:39 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

This is the first I've heard about it.

There's also une Édition Limitée. Same price.

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperbac...author/right/1

On further investigation (clicking the author's name) (link) there's actually quite a few books. Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Edition Promotionnelle… Wha's all dat then?

Last edited by DrSmith; 01-17-2011 at 02:02 AM..
Old 01-17-2011, 01:45 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Wow. - same book with a different "limited edition" cover. Maybe I should just buy both! Then again, perhaps not.

EDIt:

Wow, You're right again, Dr. Smith! There ARE three separate volumes! That all add up to seem to equal this one bigger (178 page) book #1 (about the Gourmandises era) is 58 pages, #2 (about MCE) is 76 pgs, and #3 (Psychédélices) is 46 pgs. #1 and #3 are $23 each, #2 is $26. And NONE OF THEM have been rated or reviewed yet. Verrrrry suspicious. Presumably, the big, "complete" edition will also have a few pages' coverage on UEDS, or maybe it just has UEDS on its cover. (Except for the "Limited Edition" deluxe version, which just has her blurry silhouette against a blurry sky on the cover).

SHIIITE! The moderators just did something!!!!!

But it appears that this book was on this forum before, back in October. I should've known.

Last edited by Chuck; 01-17-2011 at 02:24 AM..