Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

@Scruffy well it's definitely something she wouldn't expect but she doesn't really drink...
Hahaha, I'm french and let me tell you that a french girl who doesn't drink is as rare as a 4 leaf clover...

Nah , i'm pretty sure she drinks whenever the occasion presents itself , especially when she still was with jeremy (the stoner), i wouldn't be surprised if she smoked weed as well, that's really widespread in her generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Shes French, im willing to bet she drinks Shes even admitted to being drunk a few times and losing her phone in the toilet as well as has a few pics of her drinking and getting drunk ... she drinks!
However I doubt she would drink from something a fan gave her (not that you would do anything but there are people who would).
I'm pretty sure she would drink it depending on the fan's appearance, I've noticed she seems to trust all her female fans without even thinking about it but she seems to be really careful with older men , she said that she found creepy the level of devotion showed by some of her oldest fans.. especially during her partnership with MF

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-20-2013, 03:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
They have the full size 750ml units on Amazon.

Kah+Tequilia

I'll see if I can find them locally for you.

Jack Pot found them on line at a place in NY.

Kah-Day-of-the-Dead-Minature-Sampler-3Pack $31.99
Thanks ALS. Unfortunately they wont ship to my zip code. Probably has to do with taxes that Mass wants to squeeze out of me. But they give a number to call. I will make a couple of more attempts to find if locally. If I have no luck with that, I will give them a call.

Even if she drinks, I kind of doubt she would like tequila unless it's in a drink such as a margarita. But these bottles are a little small for going through the trouble of making one up. But I'm sure she knows someone who likes it. Like I said yesterday, I mainly want to give these for the novelty of the bottles they are in. She seems to like skulls and I'm sure she'd find good use for them Maybe keeping scruffydog repellent in one............

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-20-2013 at 03:48 PM..
Old 02-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

That's pretty cool! But I think she would understand better if it came from a mexican fan knowing the nature of the gift... But .. if you dye your hair blakc and try hard enough talking with a spanish accent ...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-20-2013, 06:21 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog

I called NY and found out that they also don't ship to Pennsylvania but I did find they ship to New Hampshire. If you can't get it locally I'll buy a pack and have it shipped up to my brother who lives just out side of Concord. I'll have him re-label the package and ship it over to you. Don't screw around with this if you can't find it by early next week, let me know so we can jump on this as soon as possible. I know he's going to be out of town from the 10th of March to the 21st.

Al

Last edited by ALS; 02-20-2013 at 06:27 PM..
Old 02-20-2013, 08:20 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
That's pretty cool! But I think she would understand better if it came from a mexican fan knowing the nature of the gift... But .. if you dye your hair blakc and try hard enough talking with a spanish accent ...
I think he chose skulls because she seems to wear a lot of stuff with skulls on it.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I think he chose skulls because she seems to wear a lot of stuff with skulls on it.
Exactly and for that reason, I hope she will get at least maybe a laugh out of it. I'm trying to give something outside the box that fans would typically give her. If this does happen, I will also probably get her something with more of a local flavor, like the shirt I gave her last time.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Maybe if I show up looking like this, she'll think I probably just came from Mexico!

Edit:

A thought just came to mind! Isn't that tatoo event at Rin Tin Tin's on the 23rd of march? I could be wrong, but if I'm right, It might be an extra chance to see Alizee. She'll probably be showing off "all" her tatoos. I'll have to get some of those rub on tatoos so I'll fit in.

Edit:

I think if I went to that tatoo event, I'd feel guilty if I just went there to see Alizee. I wouldn't feel right unless I bought one of thier products. Hmmmmmmmm........... what do they sell?.............tatoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ .....Piercings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would I seriously consider getting a tattoo...................something I've never had in my life. Of course you know what it would say if I did get one? Would I be encouraging her? It's not easy being an Alizee fan.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-20-2013 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jluwEz3dOxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 02-21-2013, 02:37 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

The would be a good gift on several levels.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:28 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think if I went to that tatoo event, I'd feel guilty if I just went there to see Alizee. I wouldn't feel right unless I bought one of thier products. Hmmmmmmmm........... what do they sell?.............tatoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ .....Piercings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would I seriously consider getting a tattoo...................something I've never had in my life. Of course you know what it would say if I did get one? Would I be encouraging her? It's not easy being an Alizee fan.
I don't know a lot about tattoos. But, it makes me think: Are the needles that they use disposable? Or do they just clean/sanitize them? If they re-use them, they could be using the same needles they used to tat Alizee! In that case, I wouldn't even care if they don't clean the needles!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:37 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
If they re-use them, they could be using the same needles they used to tat Alizee! In that case, I wouldn't even care if they don't clean the needles!
what?
notSureIfSerious.jpg