Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-01-2010, 05:30 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- the person I heard bitching about Greg Hastings Paintball is a terrible game because it isn't as "good and realistic" as Call of Duty. Mutherfugger, if you want the cod experience, PLAY FUGGING COD
yes COD is very realistic. being shot in the foot twice with an m9 will kill you

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
thermal leggings + shorts + jeans + compression shirt + t-shirt + "I See Band People" hoodie = still freezing
frigid temperatures are my specialty.
1: acquire leather jacket
2: acquire warm hoodie
3: ????
4: profit.
then again, you're really small >> soooo.
put a jean vest under the jacket as well. like i do when it's subzero. CHICAGO WINTERS REPRESENT.

Last edited by Människöpesten; 11-01-2010 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
yes COD is very realistic. being shot in the foot twice with an m9 will kill you
well it does make perfect sense that you can get snipped in the head and twice in the chest and still be running around perfectly fine. jajaja, really pissed off my friend

Old 11-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

My biggest beef with COD (only the "modern warfare" games, the WWII ones are still awesome) is that you can throw a knife a distance equivalent of around a half a mile, it maintain constant velocity and rotations, and hit a human being blade first.

-----

- certain thread titles that piss me off, but then I see it's from '06 or '07 and I can't vent on it on how the title pissed me off
- (back story: In French we were given the project of making a very simple menu using the vocabulary from our lesson (un hotdog, un hamburger, une salad, that type of shit). I went above and beyond and made a tri-fold menu complete with graphics, "histoire" (which explains how the Gauls formed it on the banks of the Seine and is the favorite café of Napoleon and Amélie), déjeuner and dîner options ranging from Pain Bagnat to Amélie Brûlée (whose descriptions dictates how Amélie asked the chef for crème brûlée and was served just that, even though it wasn't on the menu), etc....
And this morning, my French teacher, that cunt of a woman, has the balls to come up to me after refusing to grade my menu and offers me "You don't honestly expect me to believe this is yours, do you?"

I admit it's a little bit over the top considering the very mediocre requirements, but any woman who claims to have spent her whole life (50+ years) "adoring French culture and the language" and purport herself to be the most cultured woman this side of the cow pasture would easily spot my many grammatical errors (I simply guessed)

Old 11-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
My biggest beef with COD (only the "modern warfare" games, the WWII ones are still awesome) is that you can throw a knife a distance equivalent of around a half a mile, it maintain constant velocity and rotations, and hit a human being blade first.

-----

- certain thread titles that piss me off, but then I see it's from '06 or '07 and I can't vent on it on how the title pissed me off
- (back story: In French we were given the project of making a very simple menu using the vocabulary from our lesson (un hotdog, un hamburger, une salad, that type of shit). I went above and beyond and made a tri-fold menu complete with graphics, "histoire" (which explains how the Gauls formed it on the banks of the Seine and is the favorite café of Napoleon and Amélie), déjeuner and dîner options ranging from Pain Bagnat to Amélie Brûlée (whose descriptions dictates how Amélie asked the chef for crème brûlée and was served just that, even though it wasn't on the menu), etc....
And this morning, my French teacher, that cunt of a woman, has the balls to come up to me after refusing to grade my menu and offers me "You don't honestly expect me to believe this is yours, do you?"

I admit it's a little bit over the top considering the very mediocre requirements, but any woman who claims to have spent her whole life (50+ years) "adoring French culture and the language" and purport herself to be the most cultured woman this side of the cow pasture would easily spot my many grammatical errors (I simply guessed)

You don't honestly expect us to believe this is yours, do you?!?!

Actually it's making me quite hungry...
Old 11-01-2010, 11:52 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

-whenever m disturbed while bathing because i care a lot of my hairs and it takes time to recondition them.
-when someone wakes me up before the time i wanna wake up.
-whenever m disturbed while listening to lili in ma ipod.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Recline yourself

This infuriated me

I couldn't even describe what exactly I'm feeling

I'm off to go punch a tree
Old 11-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Maybe he likes EVERY country and knows about all of them. You don't know, Jalen. Ya big jerk.

Also maybe his capslock key broke.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Also maybe his capslock key broke.
*insert spock slap*

We have not one, but TWO shift keys
Old 11-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road