Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalen View Post
if you mention socks i will spock slap you
wearing socks in bed

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-03-2010, 08:19 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
wearing socks in bed
not having socks when you wake up in the morning and having to search your ENTIRE house to find them crammed between your bed post.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:16 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Sock baths.
Stinky socks.
People who think sock puppets are clever.
People who wear sandles and socks.

Edit:

Random friend requests from people I don't care about on facebook, youtube, whatever. I think you suck at guitar, leave me alone! Look at my channel's favorites! Alt rock/metal, ALizee, K-pop. Do you think I want to hear your terrible original emo-punk-rock?

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 11-03-2010 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-03-2010, 05:10 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Sock baths.
Stinky socks.
People who think sock puppets are clever.
People who wear sandles and socks.

Edit:

Random friend requests from people I don't care about on facebook, youtube, whatever. I think you suck at guitar, leave me alone! Look at my channel's favorites! Alt rock/metal, ALizee, K-pop. Do you think I want to hear your terrible original emo-punk-rock?
SCREAMO IS REALLY HC MUSIC MAN.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

@ Azhiri:

(for good measure)

@ Männi:

@ VVV:

-----------

- Somebody called the cops to my school, so during the hour and a half they had the k-9 unit searching everything, I was locked in the classroom when I had to PEE

- When you drink Martinelli's too fast

- when fuggin' "King Soopers" (a ridiculous store anyway) doesn't have Lemon Meringue pie, so I have to settle for Key Lime Pie to go with my kimchi jjigae and Martinelli's

- it being 57º outside and uncomfortably hot
Old 11-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
@ Azhiri:

(for good measure)
IT'S SO UNCOMFORTABLE I
hang on, this should go in 'Quirks'

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-03-2010, 11:16 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

-when someone smokes where it's written "NO SMOKING". I just feel like kicking them hard at that moment.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:15 AM
Recline yourself

- the whole "writing" part of AP Language and Composition.... I have to write an introductory paragraph and claim on Meditation XVII from Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions ("No man is an island")

and the prompt is "Take a position on whether it's necessary for individual members in a society to experience trials and tribulations together in order to strengthen the society itself"

I don't like that prompt (btw it was written by a few students in the class (we all wrote prompts as groups and exchanged them)... who happen to be the dumb ones).... if the society as a whole is the question, why the hell is the "individual" even mentioned?

Edit:

An analysis of my schedule.

French 1: offered to those who falsely believe Spanish to be a more difficult language. Inhabited by ignorant honkies who not only lack any enthusiasm to learn the language, but resist it.

AP Government: One of the comparatively easier AP classes. Days are spent studying from a book that mentions 9/11 and Bush at least seven times per paragraph, laughing at absurd political ads, and sitting in silence after being asked the question "what do you guys think about that?"

AP Language and Compostion: Language: analyzing and admiring the prose and diction of authors past who bend mere words to drive their beliefs with startling effectiveness. Composition: reading between the lines, responding to a badly worded prompt to be graded upon your language and perception of their language. Whatever happened to men in white togas meeting for the sake of learning and sharing? When did grading come in?

Physics: one of the more "necessary-for-life" classes. The physical properties of matter are generally understood by all, but expression mathematically is difficult as result of a teacher who has to date not legitimately "taught a lesson"

College Honors Algebra: 10% logical math that one of the modern era may use to their advantage... 90% random bullshit designed for the sole purpose of cranial stimulation for 50 minutes a day

Art: Does it need an explanation? It's high school art.

Photography: an embarrassment of a course. Perhaps 50 minutes worth of work is required per month. Photography, as an art, is not taught. Photography, as a technical skill, is not taught. Taking 13 shitty photos of a fire hydrant in bad lighting and photoshopping on a photo filter is encouraged. Any previous knowledge of Photography is absolutely not required, and in fact viewed upon as a pointless skill practiced by those with "nothing better to do"

The Shire sounds pretty good right now.

Last edited by user472884; 11-04-2010 at 04:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-04-2010, 08:03 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

people who don't like <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3bGWVNpWqg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3bGWVNpWqg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 11-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Recline yourself

- my photography teacher, who in her infinite wisdom, decided that 9 "projects" each worth 100 points... somehow equal a semester total of 1350, and how that I have 100% for each (with the exception of one, 95%) warrants me a total of 1237.54 points......

- Meditation 17

- the faggot in my ap lang class who:
*before speaking, will clear his throat, as if he's really going to lay some serious shit down
*raises a single finger, rather than an entire hand
*looks 56
*sits in the chair, keeping his body a perfect outstretched line... only making contact with the bottom lip of the seat and the top of the back

- the nasty/fatty chicks here who think they can pull off the "expose a lil' of the belly" thing (I guess they believe if they have twice the stomach, it's twice as sexy)