Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-11-2019, 12:08 AM

Silencio is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

I revive this old thread to add a very interesting bangs+ponytail hairstyle Alizée were wearing in A cause de l'automne video

though my favorite is this one from MCE era

Old 09-11-2019, 12:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
I revive this old thread to add a very interesting bangs+ponytail hairstyle Alizée were wearing in A cause de l'automne video

As a general hair style, I like this, but there is something that bothered me deeply about these pictures. I'm not sure if it was the hair style, the outfit, or the combination of the two.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As a general hair style, I like this, but there is something that bothered me deeply about these pictures. I'm not sure if it was the hair style, the outfit, or the combination of the two.
The only thing that bothered me was a remote resemblance to Ariana Grande. Luckily, I'm able to distinguish them
Old 09-11-2019, 08:16 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:

[/IMG]
The first picture I saw of Alizee with this look was from the other side, where her tattoos were clearly visible. This was quite a long time ago and I was still trying to get used to her tattoos as a whole. But paired with this hair, I had a very negative reaction to it.

Maybe it is because I lived so long in SE Texas, but she struck me as looking like a redneck girl. All she needed was a pack of smokes rolled up in her sleeve and a Bud Light nearby, driving a beat up Chevy pickup with a cracked windshield and lived in a double-wide. I hated thinking of Alizee like that, but that is where my mind went.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:36 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

Maybe it is because I lived so long in SE Texas, but she struck me as looking like a redneck girl. All she needed was a pack of smokes rolled up in her sleeve and a Bud Light nearby, driving a beat up Chevy pickup with a cracked windshield and lived in a double-wide. I hated thinking of Alizee like that, but that is where my mind went.
Wow it escalated quickly O_O
Luckily we can be relaxed about this kind of fantasies
Old 09-11-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
The first picture I saw of Alizee with this look was from the other side, where her tattoos were clearly visible. This was quite a long time ago and I was still trying to get used to her tattoos as a whole. But paired with this hair, I had a very negative reaction to it.
I hate those tattoos, either. In the country I'm living in, tattoos are considered mainly as an affiliation to the criminal world. I don't know why she did that. Maybe she was little out of her mind due to the divorce with Jérémy. Or maybe it was a result of disorder called tattoo addiction. From what I understand, in 2008 she already had a Tinker Bell tattoo on her back, a tattoo devoted to Jérémy on the wrist and, as it can be seen in Alizée video inedito on YouTube, there was also a tattoo on the ankle. From this point on, it was difficult to resist from making them again and again...
Anyway, as this thread is about hairstyles and not about tattoos, I think that even those tattoos couldn't spoil the impression from the hairstyle. She looks like as an innocent child on that photo taken by her father. I wouldn't have given her more than 17, although I know that she was 29 during the filming. Compare this with the hairstyle we've seen in Scruffydog777's autograph session video taken at the dance studio on September 2018. I'd kill her hairdresser, because she looked 45 while she was only 34!
Old 09-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Wow it escalated quickly O_O
Luckily we can be relaxed about this kind of fantasies
Lol. Well I wouldn't necessarily call it a "fantasy". I probably spent too much time in dive bars playing country music when I was young. The patrons can be kind of rough around the edges. Alizee's look brought me back to those days and it's unfair to Alizee because she is the exact opposite of the kind of person that would go there. I just avoid the second half of the A cause de l'automne video and enjoy all of the other hairstyles of Alizee
Old 09-11-2019, 10:38 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

I always like the DALS haircut and the one during her first album.. I guess I'm simple like that but I don't care ^^
Old 09-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Anyway, as this thread is about hairstyles and not about tattoos, I think that even those tattoos couldn't spoil the impression from the hairstyle. She looks like as an innocent child on that photo taken by her father. I wouldn't have given her more than 17, although I know that she was 29 during the filming. Compare this with the hairstyle we've seen in Scruffydog777's autograph session video taken at the dance studio on September 2018. I'd kill her hairdresser, because she looked 45 while she was only 34!
There is a very long thread about her tattoos on the forum in case you want to read through it. I think it is probably the longest thread on the site. Many were upset.

Her hair is growing out nicely now, but what happened to her hair in early 2018 was not her best. It was too short and looked to be very thinned out as well. She might have wanted something cooler for the summer, but there is the chance that her hairdresser just messed up.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:13 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol. Well I wouldn't necessarily call it a "fantasy". I probably spent too much time in dive bars playing country music when I was young. The patrons can be kind of rough around the edges. Alizee's look brought me back to those days and it's unfair to Alizee because she is the exact opposite of the kind of person that would go there. I just avoid the second half of the A cause de l'automne video and enjoy all of the other hairstyles of Alizee
Oh I see. The important thing is to remember Alizee's real character

Anyway why do you skip the second half of that video? Is it for the same reason? I find it similar to the 007 style, but I guess there is nothing wrong with it.