Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Excellent Scruffy ! Everything looks great. And I think you are right as far as not doing any clandestine filming of Alizée. It's the respectful thing to do. It's obvious you want her experiences with American fans to be good ones and I commend you for it. Enjoy your trip and say Hi to Alizée from all of us!
Old 03-20-2010, 03:10 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Hey Scruffy, you are doing great man . I really liked the hat and the shirt. You will be a great ambassador for the forum. I am also with you on not taking her pictures without her permission.

I also feel that you should not worry about the presentation folders too much. Lilly is known to respect and understand her fans. I am sure she will appreciate our feelings for her and that is the most important thing.
Best of luck and enjoy each and every moment with Lilly
Old 03-20-2010, 04:14 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

I think your plan is showing great character and respect, which is the only way to go.
Well done.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Hey Scruff I like the clothes you'll be wearing! And no offense, but if you are bald then keep the hat on. But if you are not bald, then you might want to show respect by taking the hat off when you get up to her, she would probably like the manners just a suggestion
Old 03-20-2010, 08:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Hey Scruff I like the clothes you'll be wearing! And no offense, but if you are bald then keep the hat on. But if you are not bald, then you might want to show respect by taking the hat off when you get up to her, she would probably like the manners just a suggestion
Luckily I still have a full head of hair although way to many grey. My profile picture was taken by one of AF members when we met up after one of the cancelled concerts back in 2008 in Paris, but that's a good idea though. Luckily my co-worker who will be with me is much several years my junior. I wish we had a couple of younger members with us but I guess we'll just have to make the best of it.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Luckily I still have a full head of hair although way to many grey.
Her father may be there taking photos (he was at the last one) and you could hardly be any grayer than he is. But it looks really good on him; he's a very handsome man. My advice: you'll hardly pass for a teenager; don't sweat it.

Quote:
I wish we had a couple of younger members with us but I guess we'll just have to make the best of it.
Alizée will know that at least some of her fans in the U.S. like her for her music and style and not just her (ahem) twins. To have a fan base of grownups is not a bad thing.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Alizée will know that at least some of her fans in the U.S. like her for her music and style and not just her (ahem) twins. To have a fan base of grownups is not a bad thing.
Yah that's what I'm thinking, cause if we sent people from 20-30 years of age that would be the "Oh hey! thanks! bye!"*watches for them to check her out*-Alizee kinda thing. Yah Scruff going will be another person towards the "Yay! I appeal to the adult audience!" category...
Old 03-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Wow, the hat and wind breaker look awesome! I always wanted something embroidered in our store, but as you can see it's prohibitivley expensive. Best of luck, and thanks again for representing us Scruff!
Old 03-21-2010, 06:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Wow, the hat and wind breaker look awesome! I always wanted something embroidered in our store, but as you can see it's prohibitivley expensive. Best of luck, and thanks again for representing us Scruff!
If anyone wants one, He said now that he has the right die or whatever, it would cost $65 for a breaker like that and $18 for the hat. I mentioned one thing I didn't like about the hat is the front part of it is soft with no backing. He might be able to put it on another type of hat though.

But that would have to wait until I got back. Too much going on now.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down This time vs. last time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Her father may be there taking photos (he was at the last one) and you could hardly be any grayer than he is. But it looks really good on him; he's a very handsome man. My advice: you'll hardly pass for a teenager; don't sweat it.
Did Jo publish any of the photos he shot at the last autograph session? I'm also curious if people recognized him and waved hello or something.

I won't ask if Jérémy was there last time, because someone has to stay home and watch the baby!

One thing I wonder about this appearance is how the Corsican girl will dress up. Surely we'll be seeing photos of that from one source or another.