Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Well, presumably the article insinuates that those phrases are lyrics in this song Divine Idole that they claim is on the 3rd album.
That gets even murkier, then, because I have very, very strong doubts that Jean Faque would have mentioned Mylène by name in his lyrics, and if he didn't, who's to say who the subject is?

But we'll see.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Would her publishers even allow her to produce a song with lyrics like that? I mean I know it would destroy her credibility and rightly so. So how could those around her allow her to do it.

It has been said a few times she sings about Mylène, let's hope it isn't out of spite and she doesn't do anything silly or regrettable.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:59 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Would her publishers even allow her to produce a song with lyrics like that? I mean I know it would destroy her credibility and rightly so. So how could those around her allow her to do it.

It has been said a few times she sings about Mylène, let's hope it isn't out of spite and she doesn't do anything silly or regrettable.
Yeah, I think it would be a bit professionally suicidal, as others have said. But who knows? Heck, maybe that's why she parted ways with Mylene's Universal Hope not.

BTW, those et-toc people who sent the alert email that I reposted sounded like they (whoever "they" are) knew in detail that "70% was false" and etc. Does anyone think that maybe they know the goods (e.g. have heard the album or etc.) and are sworn to secrecy? Or is et-toc's reputation a little more on the cavalier side?
Old 08-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Presumably they had to get in a nasty little comment while alluding to Alizee's song titles....I was wondering just how nasty it sounded though. I guess it's quite nasty, huh.
I'm not a native French speaker, but it seems to me that the tone they used is nasty.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:50 PM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Wink

A member from www.alizee-fanclub.net named ROZIER (alias Toctoctoc) has posted a lot of new information about Alizée today. Their official news thread grew over 15 pages long today! He is revealing Alizée's myspace (private btw) and many myspace of people around her. You can even see many post by Alizée herself on those.

Here's his first post:

Quote:
bonjour alors sans prétention aucune je peux juste vous dire que la chanson Divine idole existe mais pas comme Voici l' annonce ! effectivement le titre n' est pas le bon ! Autre détail , la chanson ne parle pas du tout de Mylène farmer , vous n' aurez qu à voir les paroles en entières pour comprendre !

La chanson traite effectivement d' une femme évoluant dans le milieu gothique mais nullement Mylène farmer ! il semble même qu' il s' agisse d' une proche d' alizée , un membre de sa famille , qui est photographe et qui évolue dans un milieu assez sombre et énigmatique ! Alizée admire cette personne depuis son enfance ! sachez que cette chanson est une ballade !

concernant l' album , il n' y a pas de style particulier puisque c' est un mélange de style , entre la pop rock et la dance ! Alizée a complétement changée de voix !

Autre détail , un texte été écrit par Alizée elle - même ! la quasi totalité desautres textes du cd sont confié à des paroliers très connu ! il faut aussi noter que les intervenants sur les musiques sont majoritairement des personnes ayant travaillés sur le dernier opus de Chatelain !

l' album est actullement dans sa phase de fabrication suite à la signature du contrat chez Sony Bmg ! petite précision ! alizée n' as pas changé de maison de disque sur un coup de tête ! alizée était encore sous contrat avec UNIVERSAL mais celui ci arrivait à échéance en ce mois d' Aout 2007 ! Cependant Alizée et Universal avait trouvé un accord pour laisser courir le contrat jusqu à son échéance , mais les 2 parties avait notifié depuis longtemps leur envies de se séparer et de ne pas renouveler l' expérience à la fin de celui-ci ! Cependant Universal avait demandé a Alizée de ne pas transmettre d' informations aux médias quant à son nouvel opus ne souhaitant bien entendu être associé à cet album qi ne serait pas sous leur label !

Bien avant cette échéance Alizée avait entrepris des démarche auprès de SONY/BMG ! sa future maison de disque a donc tout bonnement attendu la fin de son contrat chez Universl pour lui faire signer son nouveau contrat chez RCA et enfin pouvoir commencer à communiquer au médias des détails sur l' album !

Enfin sachez qu' alizée sera de retour début septembre en radio si tout se passe bien ! la date de sortie du 1er single et de l' album sont d' ores et déjà définis et tout devrais se savoir à la rentré ! je peux juste vous dire qu' aux dernièrse nouvelles la date du 8 octobre était avancé par les proches d' alizée !

Bien à vous ..... ROZIER
I'd suggest you check out their thread names "Le retour : infos officielles" from page 81 and on. Its very interesting.

Give me a few minutes and I'll translate this post.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:35 PM

hope I didnt make too much mistake translating

Quote:
hi so without pretention I can just tell you that the song Divine idole exist but not how Voici annouced it ! Indeed the title is not correct ! Other detail , the song doesnt talk at all about Mylène farmer , you just have to see the completes lyrics to understand !

The song is indeed about a woman living in a gothic fashion but aint Mylène farmer ! it even seems to be someone close to Alizée , a member of her familly , who is a photographer and live in a dark and enigmatic world ! Alizée admire this person since her childhood ! know that this song is a ballade !

concerning the album , there's no specific style since is a mix of styles , between pop rock and dance ! Alizée completely changed direction !

Other detail , one text was written by Alizée herself ! the near-totality of the others texts were entrusted to well known lyric writers ! it should be noted that the speakers on the musics are mainly people having worked on the last opus of Chatelain !

the album is actually in final phase of fabrication after the signature with Sony BGM ! small precision ! alizée didn't change disk compagny on an impulsion ! alizée was under contract with UNIVERSAL but this one was expiring in this month of August 2007 ! However Alizée and Universal had an agreement to let the contract run to its expiry , but the 2 parts had notified for a long time their wish to seperate and not renew the experience at the end of this one! However Universal asked Alizé to avoid giving information to the medias in regards of her new opus to avoid being associated with this album who wouldnt be under their label !

Way before that expiry Alizée had begun procedur with SONY/BGM ! her futur disk compagny in good will waited for the end of her contract with Universal to had her sign her new contract at RCA and finaly start communicating information to the media the details of the album !

Finally know that alizée will be back in early septembre on radio if everything goes well ! the release date of the 1st single and the album are actually defined and everything should be known when school start ! I can only tell you that from last news the date of October 8 was advanced by the close relations of alizée!

Yours sincerely..... ROZIER
Old 08-14-2007, 03:39 PM

For me, those news put an ends to the speculation about Alizée's conflict with Mylène. I'm also very excited because I can feel we're gonna start hearing a lot about Alizée in the next weeks. I can already tell a lot is going on over the web, the forums are going crazy, many news are poping everywhere! I'm sure like all of you we've been waiting for this a loooooooong time!
Old 08-14-2007, 03:40 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

who is 'rozier'? is he credible at all?

there have been countless myspace accounts claiming to be alizee, what makes this one more special than the others?

and thanks a ton for the translation
Old 08-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

So, who is this guy? Where did he get his information? I hope he is a credible source, but there doesn't seem to be many of them around, unfortunately, so I guess we'll have to play "wait and see" for awhile yet.

You said he is giving away her myspace. Isn't that a really horrible invasion of her privacy? She has it private for a reason, he should really respect that.

Edit: Damn, I'm slow, you beat me to it Brad.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:07 PM

Yes its a wierd thing to do and they're blaming him for doing that. Then again all those myspace are public. Alizée's myspace tho is private and only used for communicating with her familly and close and she's not letting any fan on it. I'm not exactly sure who this Rozier is, but to me he seems to know too much to be a fake. He's been pointing out some very interesting imformation all morning.