Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Didn't it look different in the movies? I haven't seen 'em in a while, so apologies if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I'm more awesome than WhiteFeather cause I don't let this thread go too long without being posted in/on ()
Old 02-21-2012, 12:21 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Didn't it look different in the movies? I haven't seen 'em in a while, so apologies if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I'm more awesome than WhiteFeather cause I don't let this thread go too long without being posted in/on ()

It appears to be the same ring. I actually haven't got it yet. The person I ordered it from just happened to run out of them after I bought it. So it is/was temporarily delayed. Should be here soon.

I'll compare them once I actually have my hands on it.

I'm more awesome than Fall because I just beat Metal Gear Solid 4 for literally the 10th time.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:37 AM
Against The Current

They do appear to be the same on every image I see on Google so I guess you're right. For some reason I remember a different looking ring in the book that Saruman had though in the movie.

I'm more awesome than WhiteFeather because I've beaten The Two Towers about that many times. Ah, the ps2 days
Old 02-21-2012, 12:41 AM

Quote:
They do appear to be the same on every image I see on Google so I guess you're right. For some reason I remember a different looking ring in the book that Saruman had though in the movie.

I'm more awesome than WhiteFeather because I've beaten The Two Towers about that many times. Ah, the ps2 days
I. Love. That. Game.

I'm more awesome than Fall because I've beaten it way more than 10 times. (With Aragorn and occasionally Legolas. Never liked Gimli. And Isildur was an Aragorn ripoff)
Old 02-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
I. Love. That. Game.

I'm more awesome than Fall because I've beaten it way more than 10 times. (With Aragorn and occasionally Legolas. Never liked Gimli. And Isildur was an Aragorn ripoff)
It is an awesome game, I love it as well. I liked it better than Return Of The King, though I liked the two player thing. I liked Legolas the most, then Aragorn and Gimli. Isildur really was Aragorn I agree, but I dig the armor.

And it seems you are correct sir

I'm more awesome than WhiteFeather because I didn't play the story as much as I owned the Uruk-Hai in my favorite levels, such as the Amon Hen level and the first two Helm's Deep levels. Oh and the level with the explosives in the Rohan town
Old 02-21-2012, 01:26 AM

Quote:
It is an awesome game, I love it as well. I liked it better than Return Of The King, though I liked the two player thing. I liked Legolas the most, then Aragorn and Gimli. Isildur really was Aragorn I agree, but I dig the armor.

And it seems you are correct sir

I'm more awesome than WhiteFeather because I didn't play the story as much as I owned the Uruk-Hai in my favorite levels, such as the Amon Hen level and the first two Helm's Deep levels. Oh and the level with the explosives in the Rohan town
For every time I beat the whole story, I beat Amon Hen 3x that. I also liked it better than Return of the King. For one, they all had the right voice actors. I don't care for Aragorn's in ROTK. It was easier too, especially with Swift Justice and Helm's Hammer. Plus, it just seemed...off.

I'm more awesome than Fall because I now have to go dig up my copy of Two Towers and play it again.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:45 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

I am more awesome than WhiteFeather and Fall because I realize that Return of the Jedi > Return of the King
Old 02-21-2012, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I am more awesome than WhiteFeather and Fall because I realize that Return of the Jedi > Return of the King
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TIMrFpnfvyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 03-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Against The Current

I'm more awesome than Tk and WhiteFeather because I am once again resurrecting this thread. Beware my necromagical power
(Is that a word? )
Old 03-18-2012, 09:26 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

I'm more awesome than Fall because necromagical is NOT a word!