Old 11-21-2011, 02:16 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Traveling makes me happy...

Old 11-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

"Homages to crap, if you will."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D3GNOHQuTI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-01-2011, 03:54 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

I try to avoid finding pleasure in other people's demise, but in this instance I cannot help it.

I worked with this guy, who was just a freak/creep/whateverinsultingname (I mentioned the full story in the pissed off thread). I was off the past couple of nights. In those nights, he (literally) threw a temper tantrum because he didn't want to work in the freezer and promptly quit.

I walk in today, they tell me, this comes to mind:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cXSOD1N5lR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 12-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

-CALLmeKAT released her record 'When Owls Are Out' today, and it's tremendous. If you ask me what I think of this album, I'm gonna tell you, "It's tremendous." So quit being an arsehole and buy this thing. It's tremendous. http://callmekat.bandcamp.com/

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D0niPwdvX9M?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D0niPwdvX9M?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
http://youtu.be/D0niPwdvX9M
Old 12-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Me and Zach are formulating plans on going to New York for spring break and seeing The Lion King and The Book of Mormon.

We were originally planning on driving down to Texas and going on a wild In n Out bender for a week solid, but oh my god, Hayley, these Broadwayplaysodiles, oh my god Hayley, these Broadwayplaysodiles.

The only problem is we need to convince someone 18 or older to go with us, because without that person...

This summer comes the heart-wrenching story of two young friends who, against all odds, travel across the country to fulfill their dream of seeing a Broadway play.

No homo, but it just doesn't sound right... and also we wouldn't be able to check into a hotel

Edit:

<oh my god hayley>

AND NOW HE'S TELLING ME THERE'S A FUCKING SPIDERMAN PLAY TOO!

Last edited by user472884; 12-01-2011 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-01-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
AND NOW HE'S TELLING ME THERE'S A FUCKING SPIDERMAN PLAY TOO!
I had some relatives that saw it when we visited NYC in August. They said it was "okay". Kinda corny at parts and such.

What makes me really happy (and amazed and confused at the same time) are Chase ATM's. I just put in a stack of checks with no envelope, and it read all of them instantly, showed the balance of each, deposited them, then printed out a copy of them on the receipt. How do they do it?

Technology these days... we are in a love-hate relationship.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
I had some relatives that saw it when we visited NYC in August. They said it was "okay". Kinda corny at parts and such.

What makes me really happy (and amazed and confused at the same time) are Chase ATM's. I just put in a stack of checks with no envelope, and it read all of them instantly, showed the balance of each, deposited them, then printed out a copy of them on the receipt. How do they do it?

Technology these days... we are in a love-hate relationship.
my Wells Fargo atm does that too.

I'm pretty retarded in the ways of money and money-related affairs involving technology (I'm the kind of person to take my first paycheck ever and try and use it to pay for shit as if it was a gift card for the world). My mom said to sign it and "just put it in, stupid" (which I'm sure is not the last time I'll hear that in my life). It took me like six minutes of scouring the atm to figure out that there were no envelopes and literally, that you just put it in.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
my Wells Fargo atm does that too.

I'm pretty retarded in the ways of money and money-related affairs involving technology (I'm the kind of person to take my first paycheck ever and try and use it to pay for shit as if it was a gift card for the world). My mom said to sign it and "just put it in, stupid" (which I'm sure is not the last time I'll hear that in my life). It took me like six minutes of scouring the atm to figure out that there were no envelopes and literally, that you just put it in.
When I got my first paycheck (5 years ago, man I feel old), I remember I left it on my dresser for like 3 months along with my additional paychecks. One day my parents walked in and said it probably would be a good idea to deposit them. So we go to the bank and I had to fill all this crap out on an envelope, have a deposit booklet thingy and finally could deposit them. Nowadays I hear you can even take pictures of your checks with an iPhone to deposit them.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
Nowadays I hear you can even take pictures of your checks with an iPhone to deposit them.
Hell, I wouldn't trust that.