Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I'm usually a very camera shy type of person, but I jumped right out in front of these 2 with my bag of 50 autographed cd's and went after them, because I thought this would be another great opportunity to spread the word of AA. Well they intereviewed me and afterwards interviewed Mark. Later on, at the end of the autograph session, they inteviewed Alizee. They said what they decide to post will be available on the net wednesday on konbini.com.
Very wise choice of getting interviewed Scruff! Now we got some good word out thanks to you And yes I can't wait 'til it is shown

And hey do you know if and when the M6 guy in the private session filming will release the video?
Old 03-29-2010, 08:32 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road
Default Hats off to you Scruffy!

Hey Scruffy, you did great. My heart was beating so fast when I was reading your post. I can imagine how you must have felt there. Thanks for all the efforts you made for AAm and all of us.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Hah lucky Mark, that makes the second time he's met Alizée in private!
He was actually at En Concert. If there's one wish I could have in life, it would have been to one of those concerts at the Olympia. He said at one point you can actually see him in the video.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:34 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

AMAZING. Way to go Scruff! You're the man!

Great story and thanks for all your efforts. You've spent a lot of time and effort in this epic adventure. You completed an amazing and important task and did a great job. I'm glad you got to meet one of the most amazing people the world has to offer. This epic journey had to have taken some bravery and so much more to complete. Just reading your post fills me with all kinds of emotions as I place myself in your shoes. I can only imagine how you felt (and feel) at the time. I can only hope to experience what you have today. This has most likely been a physically and emotionally draining day for you. So I wish you good nights rest. And get back here safe!

Once again, thanks for all your efforts on this very important day.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
He was actually at En Concert. If there's one wish I could have in life, it would have been to one of those concerts at the Olympia. He said at one point you can actually see him in the video.
I wonder if he is that one guy with the red lettering on his shirt reaching for Alizee with his arm at the start of JEAM Haha I love that guy tried to find a pic but couldn't
Old 03-29-2010, 08:49 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Oh. My. I don't even freaking know. Scruff, I have been waiting all day to post, because I wanted to save my 200th as a thank you to you. Finally, I can. Your description was amazing. Alizée is probably going to read this at some point, and I think she would love it! Your problems were miniscule, compared to the feeling I got from reading this. I feel so elated! Beyond anything, including my first time hearing her voice, which was during the refrain of J'en Ai Marre ! The video on youtube was great! I have wathced it already 5 or 6 timed! You deserved this! You must treasure this moment the rest of youf life! I actually feel as though I was there, it was vicarious in the coolest way! I could see every moment playing through my head, more realisticallythan any book! I felt as though Alizée were in my own living room! Thanks are in order, more than I have ever thanked anyone! To you! To Ben! To Docdtv! To Virgin! To Institubes! To everyone who joined you! To the epic, amazing, captivating, mindblowing, talented, beautiful, super, masterful, hypnotizing, heartstopping, magically perfect ALIZÉE! But most of all, thanks go to all the members of this forum who truely support Alizée, that keep this place from falling dead, that actually care for her, that love her music, that feel meeting her would be the best and worst minute of their life, best for the obvous reasons; worst because you know it's going to end! But the best part so outways the worst part! That you were even able to shake her hand is amazing! If I did have that chance, I would refuse, because I know that I could never deserve it! But you do! And you should remember this anytime you are unhappy! I feel so bad that there is no way I could donate to this site anytime soon... I would love to help, but it's not in the cards for me now. But I hope eventually to actually become some sort of staff for the site. Anyways, thanks, congrats, and this, my 200th post is dedicated to you, Ben, Doc, Alizée Jacotey, but most of all, to AlizéeAmerica! Let's keep going!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Some pictures from Scruffy:

Opening the CDs. Clockwise left to right: Mark, Fernando, Scruffy, and Aron.

Alizée holding an AAm hat!

Signing YOUR discs!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Fantastic stuff here, mucho thanks to Scruffy and the gang for making this a reality, but that goes without saying. I look forward to more videos and pics from the event.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
And he also said there was no better demonstration of credibility than dozens of albums being signed for her American fans.
Cool, smart of them to use this opportunity for her publicity! Of course we're happy to oblige.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I think this removes any doubts anyone has ever had that we have been noticed.
Closed Thread