Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Anyway why do you skip the second half of that video? Is it for the same reason? I find it similar to the 007 style, but I guess there is nothing wrong with it.
Maybe it is the last minute of it where she is in the dance studio (not the official clip, but the one that had scenes of Ajaccio). I have well over 1000 videos of her saved to my computer, so I have a lot of alternate viewing.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 09-11-2019 at 11:37 AM..
Old 09-11-2019, 11:45 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Maybe it is the last minute of it where she is in the dance studio (not the official clip, but the one that had scenes of Ajaccio).
Okay, I think I understood which one you mean.

Quote:
I have well over 1000 videos of her saved to my computer, so I have a lot of alternate viewing.
... O_O
Old 09-11-2019, 07:29 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Never seen this picture before!!! This looks like something from the late 1960's. Wow!!! (I've never thought of the JEAM hairstyle as resembling a 1960's hairstyle, but I guess it does.)

I like the fairer skin tone here--- it gives a stunning contrast with the dark hair.

Edit:

Quote:
Maybe it is because I lived so long in SE Texas, but she struck me as looking like a redneck girl. All she needed was a pack of smokes rolled up in her sleeve and a Bud Light nearby, driving a beat up Chevy pickup with a cracked windshield and lived in a double-wide. I hated thinking of Alizee like that, but that is where my mind went.
I don't know about the redneck thing, but I'm very curious what Alizee would sound like as an American (i.e. speaking English without an accent.)

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 09-11-2019 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I don't know about the redneck thing, but I'm very curious what Alizee would sound like as an American (i.e. speaking English without an accent.)
Lots of people into horses, and the gals seem to prefer ball caps over "cowboy" hats. Ball caps have that opening in the back right above the adjustable strap, so the ones with the long hair push it through the opening to give them a pony-tail look. It makes sense because the Texas summers are broiling and it gets their hair off their necks.

I've been all over the South and I really love that Georgia accent over all, especially females. If Alizee spoke English with a Georgia accent, it would almost be as good as Alizee singing English with that French accent, which is adorable.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:17 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've been all over the South and I really love that Georgia accent over all, especially females. If Alizee spoke English with a Georgia accent, it would almost be as good as Alizee singing English with that French accent, which is adorable.
I agree that Alizee speaking English with a Southern accent would be very cute, but its difficult to imagine precisely what it would sound like without actually hearing it.

Similarly, I'd be curious to hear what Arnold Schwarzenneger would sound like without his German accent. But again, its difficult to imagine precisely what it would sound like without actually hearing it.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I like Alizée's hair best the way it looks in this screen shot photo I took from Scruffydog's "Portrait of Alizée" video. I think it is beautiful on her--feminine and very flattering.

Alizee Hair2.jpg
Old 09-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
I like Alizée's hair best the way it looks in this screen shot photo I took from Scruffydog's "Portrait of Alizée" video. I think it is beautiful on her--feminine and very flattering.
I think in the end, I would have to agree. It is very similar to the hair style in my avatar picture. Perfect length and a just a little messy.

I call the video that Scruffy posted on the Eiffel Tower performance that highlighted this shot the best 10 seconds on the Internet.

Old 09-13-2019, 04:21 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post

Attachment 2826
Quote:
I think in the end, I would have to agree. It is very similar to the hair style in my avatar picture. Perfect length and a just a little messy.

I call the video that Scruffy posted on the Eiffel Tower performance that highlighted this shot the best 10 seconds on the Internet.

For the most part for me, the simpler the better with her hair styles. Parted in the middle with her forehead exposed and a little wave at the bottom. Here are a couple more pics of a similar look.

Alizee Japan.jpg

Attachment 2828

I did not like the waviness of the Psych era, but one of her more 'complicated ' styles I liked was this one from DALS.

alizee dals hair.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-14-2022 at 09:31 PM..
Old 09-13-2019, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You're right, CleverCowboy--I had noticed that her picture in your avatar photo is that same haircut. I think that is also a very good picture of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
For the most part for me, the simpler the better with her hair styles. Parted in the middle with her forehead exposed and a little wave at the bottom.

I did not like the waviness of the Psych era, but one of her more 'complicated ' styles I liked was this one from DALS.
I like those pictures, Scruffydog. I do think she looks best with her hair straight and just that little flip at the ends. But the wavy look in this last photo is also attractive.

Last edited by Bamagirl; 09-13-2019 at 09:19 AM..
Old 09-13-2019, 06:26 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

I really like this one:

It is nothing special, but I adore those two strands of hair on her face and how they move while she is speaking or singing.

And this is probably my favorite one. I think it could still suits her. It should be the same haircut of En concert