Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-13-2020, 01:16 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
“Diving”, meh, if I have to, “swimming”, if I’m in danger of drowning, (longest swim, 14 miles, because I lost my kayak in stormy conditions), and “kayaking”, well, that is still fun, but in Oklahoma, “water” = “snakes”, lots and lots of snakes, and I DO NOT “DO” SNAKES…
14 Miles that is insane, especially in stormy conditions!

Quote:
Your “GIF links” seem to be fine, and should work wonderfully, it’s just a software issue at “my end” that is causing… “difficulties”. I’ve got some very specialized security apps, that kind of “antagonizes” other software, especially “browsers”, and older forum software…

Bit of a “pain in the rear”, but a necessary one…

Anyhow, your story re-posts were absolutely “spot on”, so don’t stop...

Just… be “you”…
That's fine, do you think I should post the gifs immediately after your updates so it's all sort of in one spot for others to see, or should I post the gifs just whenever and maybe create my own schedule
Old 06-14-2020, 07:35 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
14 Miles that is insane, especially in stormy conditions!
It sounds far, far worse than it actually was…

It was known that there was going to be a pretty high chance of some really adverse weather, before I was “released”, into the area to do what I had to do, so I was pretty well equipped for being “in” the water, instead of “on” it, and “tide”, and “local currents” were extremely helpful, as planned...

The only bit that gave me “pause for thought”, was when I hit the surfline, and that pretty much “knocked the stuffing out of me”, so to speak, as I expected…

By the time I hit the beach, I was very cold, and very, very tired, nope, absolutely “knackered”, to be honest, but that was pretty “par for the course”, with what I was doing. Yeah, it was “dangerous”, but I was well trained to deal with the situation. I had to be, or I would not have been there…

I will say, though, that if you are "venturing" out "on" the water, or "in" it, then “know” what you are doing, beforehand. “Plan” appropriately, “dress” appropriately, and have a decent working knowledge of “survival skills” regarding whatever you are doing…

Trust me, if you are “swimming” any kind of distance, knowing how to “Back float”, or “Dead man’s float”, will save your life. Similarly, if you are in a Kayak, knowing how to “Eskimo Roll”, will, potentially save your life...

I suppose, at the end of the day, “skill”, “experience” and “confidence” are the factors that are going to be most relevant, if you are doing any of the above. The more “skilled”, “experienced” and “confident” you are, the better your chances of success are going to be...

Luck, unfortunately, also sometimes helps, although, I have found that, a lot of times in my life, that old saying, “fortis fortuna aventari”, “fortune favours the brave”, does seem to be very valid...

However, if you “don’t know what you’re doing”, then please don’t do it. Whatever it is…

Anyhow…

IG posts…

Sunday at home”, with“sunshine” and “blue sky”. Looks absolutely wonderful, just as long as it is not 98 degrees, and 50% humidity, like it is here…

Pieds d’été mère/fille”.

Pretty “self explanatory”, and if you cannot figure out “who”, is “who”, by now, then you probably need “smacked”, or something…

<Warning… Incoming Maggy shaped cuteness >

Another “super cute” shot from Johann. She’s “cute”, he’s got “skills”…

After all that “rain” and “flooding”, the Sun, is back…

And so are the Turtles…

Maggy, on the other hand, “she’s fed up”. Had enough of the pool, for the day…

Hmm, now, there were Turtles everywhere, before that last spate of bad weather, that they had, there…

The little visit of the day”.

Jon Snow is intrigued”...

Now, the two previous “pics” were “pre-storm”, and we see “tons” of turtles, Alizée’s post implies that the turtles moved off, and now they are “back”. Hmm, I wonder if they sensed that bad weather was incoming, and sought out higher ground to "take cover" on, until the storm was past…

Who knows?

Quote:
That's fine, do you think I should post the gifs immediately after your updates so it's all sort of in one spot for others to see, or should I post the gifs just whenever and maybe create my own schedule
I’d say post your stuff, whenever you wish, it’s up to you…

Life can get “busy”, and “complicated”, people get “tired”, (I personally work a lot of 10 and 12 hour shifts), and I’ve seen myself not posting stuff for maybe up to five days after it’s been released, until I get a “day off”, or something. There is no huge rush, for, trust me on this, if Alizée posts something really “nice”, one of the other guys will post it about 30 seconds after it hits her IG page...

Just chill out, be yourself, and post whenever…

Y’all be safe, take care, and… keep an eye on your Turtles, for, who knows what they might be trying to tell you…
Old 06-15-2020, 03:39 AM

Default Videos from the past few days

Here are the videos from Alizée's story that RedRafe posted in the previous reply:

14th June

12th June

12th June

12th June

And with some added sound, make sure volume is turned on
https://i.imgur.com/RB4YVsl.mp4

Talk about a prison break Tom Cruise better watch out, this family's got another world famous star in the making

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 06-15-2020 at 03:42 AM..
Old 06-15-2020, 10:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Here are the videos from Alizée's story that RedRafe posted in the previous reply:

14th June

12th June

12th June

12th June

And with some added sound, make sure volume is turned on
https://i.imgur.com/RB4YVsl.mp4

Talk about a prison break Tom Cruise better watch out, this family's got another world famous star in the making
Thanks Ben.Daly!
Old 06-17-2020, 11:34 PM
Neutral Good

Alrighty…

IG posts…

Well, yeps, there are a few…

“Une pensée pour notre #teamAG qui nous manque beaucoup”, roughly translates as “A thought for our #teamAG which we miss a lot”.

I think Alizée will find, that they “miss” her, just as much, if not more, than she “misses” them. I know I would/do/will. Y’know what I mean. (It’s been a loonng day, appeasing all of these “Okie” “retail zombies”)...

Cool pic, in more than one way. “Concentrated cuteness”, in a really beautiful setting, also, and this is a thing that I like A LOT, they are building up the “little ones” confidence with regard to “water”, which trust me, will “set her in good stead”, for later life, with regard to a lot of things…

Now, I must admit, I took one look at this story, and my first thought was, that, this pool is not “up to code”, and it should have a “fence”, or “railings” around it, to keep “her little cuteness”, and the “pets”, out...

Now, she is well “contained” right now, but once she starts to “toddle” about the place, a fence would be most, “handy’...

Something “black”, and “ornate”, methinks, at least “Aluminium”, but “black, powder coated Steel” would be better, and would be more “hard wearing”, with regard to local weather conditions. Now, it’s not going to be “cheap”, (you know me, already looked at “options”, that I would use, just for “shits and giggles”) and the pool would not look as “pretty”, but, a certain little “cutie-pie”, y’know who I mean, well, she’s “priceless”, and worth every penny…

Also, teaching her to swim, right now, would be very handy, and actually surprisingly easy. Young children seem to have quite an affinity with water...

<Looks “enviously” at both the “shade”, and the niceee, pretty, cooool pool. It was only 93 out here today. >

Speaking of pools…

What ever”.

Ok, I will admit it, there are two “Americanisms”, that really “jerk my chain”, and this is one of them. The other is, “I could care less”. I so hope that “nonsense” isn’t spreading to France , now… Jeezzzz…

Now, you know me, I’m all about “respect”, I’m very polite, and I take “disrespect” very badly. Veeerryyy badlyyy…

We had an officer attached to us, one of the “cousins”, and these were two of his “stock” phrases, he just wasn’t very respectful, and this just was not… appropriate, considering the company he was keeping…

Now, back in my time, in the military, we had this, “daily ritual”, to help keep ourselves, “honed”, and “sharp”, a “throwback” from “basic training”, that we retained , and this, “ritual”, was called “milling”. Basically, you get into a “circle”, or “boxing ring”, and “beat the snot” out of each other, for 3 minutes. No evasion, nothing fancy, just all out "aggression". It was very, very, “therapeutic”…

So, he was invited to , take part, in this “ritual”, as a “courtesy”, and he sneeringly agreed, as long as I was going to be his opponent…

Talk about “live entertainment”, that did not go “well”, at all... for him…

<At that time I was a “Black belt, 3rd Dan” in “Shotokan Karate”, “Black Belt 1st Dan” in “Aikido”, a “Brown Belt” in classic “Jiu Jitsu”, and could “Box” to battalion level>

<It was a nicely “rounded” set of “skills” to have, and it kept me fit, too >

<Hmm, is it just me, or does Alizée have really “cute” feet? >

<“Cute” everything else, too >

<But y'all already know that >

Looks like the guys are having fun with a “drone”, which, when applied to the “world of photography”, just opens up totally new “realms of possibilities”…

<Except when it is flying over my house, and annoying my dogs. Then you will hear a funny "pffft" noise, and it will mysteriously fall out of the sky. >

Réunion au sommet” roughly translates as “Summit meeting”.

Sweet pic, wonderful “sentiment”, for a lot of reasons…

Just so sweet…

Just can’t have too many “Deer” in the house, for the same reason that I just can’t have too many “Bears” in the house…

La semaine commence bien pour Galak” roughly translates as “The week starts well for Galak

Well, Alizée’s cute baby-girl “chichi” Galak most definitely has the right idea. Find somewhere "warm", "quiet" and "soft", just “chill”, and “crash”…

10/10 would do it myself every chance I got…

Elles viennent tellement souvement qu' on vas devoir leurs trouve des prenoms” roughly translates as “they come so often that we will have to find their names

Hmm, well the turtles are most definitely back, and it looks like they are staying…

<Oh dear god, forgive me, but I can’t resist this one >

I know what I’d be calling them, Touché and Dum Dum

I wonder if that ‘toon ever made its way to France?

Not quite sure what I am looking at, but I suspect that it is “cool”, and very “tasty”, and, that I probably would have no problems, at all, whatsoever, in “stuffing it in my face”, quickly, especially on a hot day…

Looks like it was going to be a beautiful evening , there. Would have been just the right time for that ice-cream, or a nice, slightly chilled glass of wine…

Cool shot, nicely done. Like it a lot…

G’night, beautiful. Sleep well, be safe...

You are, indeed, a light, in the darkness…

<Hmm>

<What ever!?>

<Maybe I should give up on the “comments” thing!?>

Y’all take care, be safe, stay cool, and, if you are going to be “out on the water” this weekend, remember and wear a “life jacket”, ‘k…

Last edited by RedRafe; 06-17-2020 at 11:39 PM..
Old 06-18-2020, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Absolutely not. The observations you provide are always a good read and great for pivoting into other conversations Keep doing what you're doing

Also, I see you've got the gifs working and embedded now. Did you re-work/update those security applications that you referenced earlier, or have you found another way to go about posting them?
Old 06-18-2020, 06:20 PM
Neutral Good

Ookkkkkk…

IG posts?

Mhhmm, I think so…

Morning

<Mornin’, “babe”, “bébé”, and Bambi >

<“Little cuteness” is probably thinking something like, “Bambi, ‘zat you!? Get me outta here, I know where the ice cream is, we could have some, if you spring me, quick. >

Toujours mieux les siestes sur le lit de papa et maman” roughly translates as “always better naps on mom and dad's bed

Absolutely…

Now, I’m pretty sure that their anniversary had been more than covered, in other threads, so, am not going to re-iterate any of it…

Will just say, that, “may their dream continue for as long as they should wish it”, and, that Greg, is without doubt, the “luckiest guy in the world”…

That, looks very nice…

Oooooo, “Caakkeeeee”, and, Alizée…

<Drools, just ever so slightly >

Egads, “Cake pron”…

Alizée Lyonnet, you are a very, very very, naughty young lady, “flashing” all of that “gorgeousness”, around, all “seductive”, and “everything”…

Huh, such a “tease”…

Quote:
I see you've got the gifs working and embedded now. Did you re-work/update those security applications that you referenced earlier, or have you found another way to go about posting them?
Both…

I can do it the “takes 20 mins and 10 “steps” “secure” way, per pic”, or I can do it the “takes 2 mins and 2 steps “not so secure” way, per pic”.

Sometimes, “simplicity”, is the “easiest” solution…

<Though not necessarily the “best” >

<Sigh>

Y’all just, be safe, yeah!
Old 06-18-2020, 06:34 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I hope it's a joke, because Instagram pictures wouldn't be the same without your "comments"
Old 06-25-2020, 09:46 PM
Neutral Good

Soooo…

IG posts?

There may have been, a few…

Pour l'instant je passe inaperçue” roughly translates as “For now I go unnoticed”.

Alizée’s Sweet “chichi” girl, does like her “naps”…

<Mind you, so do I, with Alizée singing gently to me, in the background. >

<Sweet “tiny”, “little”, “little lady”, just can’t help but smile at her >

All you need is love”.

It does help, in life, immensely, but you cannot, in my experience, “survive” on “it”, alone. It does, unfortunately need other “things”, in order for it to “flourish”, successfully…

<Sigh>

It’s one of these “words/concepts”, that absolutely “scares the life out of me”, for, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER IT. NONE. It just… happens, and to me, “Little Mister Self-Controlled”, that’s TRULY SCARY…

I’ve found, in life, through experience, that not everyone will “like” you, you just can’t “get on” with everyone, unfortunately, and in my “case” the numbers kind of “break down” thusly: 10% of the pop will literally “hate me on sight”; 20% of the pop will “really not like me”, at all; 40% of the pop will literally ignore me, like I was “invisible”, like I don’t “exist”; 20% of the pop will immediately “adopt” me, as if I was very “close family”; and; a final, very “scary” 10% of the pop become, utterly “captivated” by me, just totally “enamoured” of me, which I can only put down to “karma”. That’s where the “L Word”, or something very “similar”, comes into it…

Here’s how it usually, “goes down”, time for a little, “creative visualisation”…

So, lets, “set the scene”. There you are, having a “life”, pretty much dedicated to your “career”, which is going just “swimmingly”, everything’s, just “fine”. You’re “single”, not really “actively looking” for that, “special someone”, (who would, incidentally, be a tall, “blonde” or “redheaded” “Nordic warrior goddess” – everyone has their preferred “type”, and that is supposedly “mine”), but some… “company”, would be more than “welcome”…

And then, almost “out of the blue”, literally, “ffftmmshhh”, “THEY”, inexplicably, are there…

I swear, I’m usually just standing there, minding my own business, and then there will be this “polite little cough”, or a very quiet “hi”, usually from behind me, I’ll turn around, and there will be this “tiny”, “petite”, “dark”, “pale”, “avatar of utter gorgeousness”, (who is, incidentally, the exact opposite of my self-avowed “taste” in women), staring up at me, and, like a fool, I’ll make the mistake of “meeting their gaze”, make eye contact, and that’s it…

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER…

Usually for a quite considerable span of time, too…

It’s like… you’ve known them forever, and they are every “wish”, “request”, and “desire”, that you have ever had, in any potential partner, “personified”. Actually, it’s worse than this, for they seem to invent new things, that you could never ever have dreamed about, to “entrance” you with…

“Wonderful”, “strange”, and very “scary”, and it’s happened to me 5 times, in total, in my life, and I’m going to put it down to the influence of, “karma’…

And the only thing that ever “tore us apart”, was my damn career…

Y’ think someone was trying to tell me something!?

They may, just, have been having some pizza…

I’ve looked at their menu, and it all looks pretty good to me…

If I’m ever there, courtesy of some bizarre “twist of fate”, I will most assuredly try some…

Hmm, I see Alizée’s “little cuteness”, eyeing Bambi, intently…

Hmm, another potential future career direction, maybe?

“Vehicle Mechanic”…

Zut alors! Bambi, mate, it’s not looking good. I’m looking underneath here, and to be honest, it looks like your “transmission”, is “gone”. Really complicated. Pffttt, now, now this, could, be expensive…

Comment on s'imagine habiller bebe”, “comment ça se passe réellement”, roughly translates as ““How we imagine dressing baby”, “how it really goes”.

Absolutely. Been there, seen it, done it, hope to never ever have to do it again…

Farniente”, roughly translates as “Lazing around”.

Just looks like… perfection, pure, “heaven”, doesn’t it… Though, if that pink flowering plant is maybe Bougainvillea, like I think it is, you really do not want to “fall” in it, or “mess” with it, for it has “spines” like you would not believe. Inches long…

Yeps, it was definitely “heaven”, for look, there is an Angel, dabbling her oh so “cute” feet, in the oh so cool, so inviting pool. Such a “cooling”, tranquil sight, that I could almost “meditate” to it…

<Yeah, it was in the 90’s here again, today >

"Perfect feet", attached to most "perfect legs", attached to…

Somewhere this "meditation" is not goin’…

‘K, another “pool shot”, but, there is something… subtly, wrong, about this one. Y’see, there is a pool, but there is no Alizée, nor Greg, in it…

What, is going on?

Looks like the “guys”, were at one of the local beaches, instead…

Thanks, Annily…

Wish you were there?

<Mhhmm, kinda>

Yeps, well, guess which one she chose!

Speaking of beaches…

Looks like Johann has been experimenting with his “drone”, and very successfully too, by the look of things…

“Minaccia Bay”.

<Sigh>

“Heaven”, by the Sea…

Very artistic, very talented guy. Like his stuff, a lot…

OK, “Little Lady Lyonnet”, I concede defeat, in this case. Your Bro does take better pictures, than mine, for these ARE pretty impressive aerial "shots". Mine is too busy taking pictures of absolutely “scrumptious food”, that his “chubbiness”, DARE NOT EAT…

<He’s on a very strict “Keto” diet, right now, poor guy.>

Meanwhile, back at the pool…

“Ok, Baby, big finish”…

Que le temps passe vite. Happy 7 mois mon amour” roughly translates as “Time flies. Happy 7 months my love”.

I see nothing here but “love”, “trust”, and, “happiness”…

Just, “pure perfection”, who, could ask for anything more…

A “stunning shot”, of two “absolutely stunning” little ladies…

Love it, just good for the heart and spirit, this one. Just makes me smile…

Wossat, down there!?…

Looking at “little cuteness” there, almost, makes me wish I had some children of my own. Almost. Too busy looking after everyone elses…

The “time”, “place”, and “person”, were not… right, and I don’t regret it, even for a “flat” second..

Just, a beautiful “shot”…

When I see them together, I see a lot of her grandmother, in Maggy…

Two beautiful young ladies, together. I just see, so much love there…

<I’m still probably older than both of them put together, hence the “young ladies”, bit>

Maggy’s very own “Jurassic Park”. Trust me, both parties involved are probably thinking something along the lines of “Maaannnn, she’s huuggeee”, and “scary” too…

Alizée, Greg, G’night, guys. Sleep well, and, thank you, as always, for sharing…

<Even “Angels”, have to sleep.>

<Wish I could.>

<Hmm, wonder what that says about me!?>

Y’all be safe, take care, be safe, stay cool, and, just generally “be wonderful to each other”, ‘k!

<And keep wearing your masks, yeah!>

Last edited by RedRafe; 06-26-2020 at 03:54 PM..
Old 06-28-2020, 01:06 AM
Neutral Good

Alrighty…

Vacation begins NOW, right after I turn this PC off…

We’ve got a little place up in Washington State, to the east of Olympia, and that’s where I’m headed…

2 weeks of “Shooting”, “Fishing”, “Hiking”, and just generally “chilling out”…

Don’t worry, the targets are “paper”, and I don’t really care if I catch any fish, it’s just going to be good to just be, “away”. No “people”, no “masks”, no “hassle”, literally, NOTHING…

<sigh>

Bit of a “drive” though…

First “leg”, Owasso, OK to Fort Collins, Colorado, second “leg”, Fort Collins to Boise, Idaho, last “leg” Boise to Olympia. I’d usually “stop off” in Portland, Oregon, for a while, for I love that place, so much to see and do, but with the “unrest” going on there right now, it’s not likely, nor probably wise…

Anyhow…

Lots of really weird “paranormal” stuff happening around the area where the cabin is situated so I’m GOING TO HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT. That kind of stuff is “just my cup of tea”, so to speak. With my “luck”, (or lack of), who knows what I may find…

Now, there is no “network coverage" up there, and the last time I visited, the nearest “land line” was a 15 mile “hike away”, but I have been told that they have actually put a “trail” in, up there so it may now be “driveable”, so I’m most likely going to be “off the grid”, for a couple of weeks, however, if “her gorgeousness” does anything “remarkable”, dispatch a “Carrier Pigeon”, or shoot off a “Flare” or something…

Y’all take care, be safe, and I will catch up with y’all when I get back, hopefully…