Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-24-2010, 02:12 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I had one a week ago. We were walking in a park and she was speaking English
Old 06-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

I've heard her voice in my sleep. But it was just darkness, and her singing and talking. But I've never had a complete dream about her yet... can't wait till I do! Haha, hope it's a good one

Happens all the time

Old 06-24-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I just had ANOTHER Alizée dream! lol. Thats two in a row now. My third one. Maybe I'll just start having them so frequently now that I won't have to get on here and tell you guys all about them lol.

After that, I had went home. I was chillin' and gettin' ready to doze off to nap then realized that I just HAD to get on here and post those pictures and tell you guys that I met her. Then on my way to do that I woke up.

Geez... I need a girlfriend or something lol
1)I wish I had them all the time cause then I could....well....just have awesome dreams.

2)For some reason in all my dreams I try to go on the forum to tell you guys i met her too.....you know your an AAm addict when haha

3)I so need a girlfriend. But I idealize them to be like Alizee too much, and they turn out not to be her haha
Old 06-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I just had my first Alizée dream several days or nights back. Alizée herself was not in it. But I was walking down the street and there was this customized car parked blasting JBG and there was a bunch of people around the car which was blasting JBG dancing and having a celebration too. What an Alizée party that was!!!! Then I woke up and noticed JBG was playing on my stereo.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Haha Nitendo 64 I use to love that system.Until the Playstation 1 came out I was like screw N64.The Playstation got lame so I went Xbox 360,that's lame to because they always break on me.They have some good games though.

Edit:

Quote:
Ok, so I've had another Alizée dream. They are so rare but so great

In this one, I was again, seemingly with Alizée as a couple. So we were very close and embracing like a couple for most of the time . And like usual, it was the younger Alizée in my dream, like from the MCE era. She was rockin' a kind of ponytail hairdue. This dream, for some reason, is a little foggier than most though. A lot had went on before hand so I'll just skip right to the Alizée part. For some reason, and somehow, myself and Alizée had stumbled upon a rip in time and space that had taken us back in time a little ways. We ended up in my town. I, for some reason, knew we were back in time and knew it was when I was either a freshman or sophomore in highschool. I just wasn't completely sure on what time of the day it was. There was some football practices going on but school was going on as well... it was different. We sat around trying to find me on the football field. (For some reason I had it in my mind that I would be able to find me and see how close I could get to me with Alizée so that I could get on here and tell you guys that I was approximately x amount of ft/yards/meters away from Alizée lol. Stupid really, and weird as I was already with her haha.) So, as we were looking for me out on the football field, I then realized that it wasn't the entire team on the field for some reason. Then a bell rang. People started going to their classes and coming to and from the practice field. I then began to worry that a few of my friends might recognize me and we couldn't have that as it may change the timeline . So we come together like in a tango dance or something and made our way over to the side of the traffic of people lol. We stopped that and then just made our way up to the commons area of the school while embracing eachother as a couple and holding hands. No one really seemed to pay any mind to us though, which was good. We did pass a group of people who were in a foreign fanatic club... and our school doesn't have one nor anything like that. Our spanish teacher can hardly speak spanish lol. Anyway, a few of them had on french berets. So Alizée thought it would be funny and said "bonjour" to them as we passed . We then made it up to the commons area and had a seat. We started conversing with a few people who seemed to know what was going on though...? How, I'm not sure. The really weird thing is, those two people we were talking to were Fred and George from Harry Potter lol. Then my younger brother had come up to the table asking where a class was as he was a freshmen... another weird thing as we had never gone to highschool together as he is just now going to be a freshman this year and I graduated this year. So I began to turn my head and try to hide myself with Alizée. I had thought it was working until he walked by me on his way to his class and slapped me on the head. I was just like "crap!" then Fred and George were all freakin' out and stuff. Then they started freakin' out because we were talking to them as that may not have been destined to happen. Then I kinda fell out of my sleep realizing that I was having another dream with Alizée in it lol.
Hahaha weird dream huh?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeface View Post
I've heard her voice in my sleep. But it was just darkness, and her singing and talking. But I've never had a complete dream about her yet... can't wait till I do! Haha, hope it's a good one
I have the same types of dreams you have.She's like calling my name and I follow her voice,I anwser back "were are you".It's just complete darkness.So I start to get fustrated because I can't find her at all.Then I wake up looking around like if she was in my room.

Edit:

Quote:
I just had ANOTHER Alizée dream! lol. Thats two in a row now. My third one. Maybe I'll just start having them so frequently now that I won't have to get on here and tell you guys all about them lol.

So I'll try to keep this one short . A lot was going on before the part with Alizée. Eventually my dream was to where I was on some school trip thing with all my fellow seniors. Being taken to different things and such. Then there was a surprise at the end. Mostly just for me . Alizée was there to get pictures taken. As no one else really knew who she was, I was the only one who took pictures with her. We were sitting. Got close. And took lots of pictures. We had a good time joking around and stuff. Did different poses, I put my arm around her, picked her up, and all kinds of silly stuff. She didn't speak great english like in my other dreams. She still knew enough for us to communicate enough and have a laugh tho.

After that, I had went home. I was chillin' and gettin' ready to doze off to nap then realized that I just HAD to get on here and post those pictures and tell you guys that I met her. Then on my way to do that I woke up.

So thats my third Alizée dream

Geez... I need a girlfriend or something lol
I think that's the best one you had so far!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494

Last edited by Marquis<3Alizée; 07-17-2010 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-17-2010, 12:15 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Hahaha weird dream huh?
Haha. Yeah. You should read the other ones I've had. They're on this thread too. I think the one before this one was just as weird if not weirder.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok so I just woke up and I just had my second Alizée dream last night! (that I can recall anyway )

You know how dreams can be long and changing. This was another one of those long, vivid, and changing dreams. So there was plenty going on before and after the part with Alizée. I'll be breif with the other parts before and after the Alizée part.

Before, I was basically in some type of battle in a war between two peoples. We had super powers and such. We were a secret people that the actual world didn't know of, so the fighting was out in some fields in the middle of nowhere. Not sure what we were fighting over... it was just one of those 'we hate you, give us your power' kind of things I guess lol. We were good and they were evil of course. But I needed to get out of there. I did. So that part of the dream moved on.

Next, I'm away from all the battling, for now, and I'm chillin at my place (or some place where I could just stay... not my house... but was... anyway). Alizée comes over to see if I'm alright and is happy I'm OK (my last dream she was more of a MCE Lili, this dream shes a Gourmandises Lili). She's really happy that I'm back and that I made it back safely. (In this dream it is kind of like we were dating or something ). She then tells me how she would really like me to go to her pool party she was having (the reason I don't remember being given but I think it may have been for her birthday or something like that). So of course I was to go.

So now I'm at her party. There are plenty of us there and we're having a great time swimming, playing games, and jumping and diving into the pool. Her music is being played and blasted throughout the party . Alizée and I exchange those 'looks of love' from time to time and flirt through out the time of the party. But then, for some reason I had to leave. Something happened and I was being forced to leave. There were some guard type guys there, not making me leave by force but making sure that I did go. So I'm trying to find my flip flops and can't find them. Apperently its an emergency that I have to leave so I call her over to the side of the pool. She asks whats wrong. I tell her not to worry about it and that I'll talk with her later. I then ask her if she can get my flip flops for me after the party. She says yeah no problem, I know which ones they are. So then we exchange kisses (the kiss on each cheek thing), then embrace in an affectionate hug before giving eachother that look of 'I love you, I'll miss you, I'll be back'. So then I leave. I'm pretty mad that I must go but I have to.

So it turns out I had to leave because there was a battle nearby and our guys needed some help pretty bad (turns out that I'm the only stud that can help the situation). I am informed of what is happening and what must be done. I go and help our comrads to a victory. Before heading back and rejoining Alizée, I wake up.

This dream was a little more elaborate and interesting than my last Alizée dream so I'm definately happy, as last time we just met each other at wal-mart lol.
Dude your so effing lucky.You have dreams of her back to back man! I want a dream were I'm actullay with Alizée,not just hearing her voice.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Dude your so effing lucky.You have dreams of her back to back man! I want a dream were I'm actullay with Alizée,not just hearing her voice.
That's exactly what I was saying like a week or two ago. Now I've had two dreams. They'll come eventually

Happens all the time

Old 07-20-2010, 07:18 PM

Alizee Dream #6.

So about 9 hours ago my 6th Alizee dream just ended and I was actually satisfied.

I was in Corsica(it looked like a desert or the COD4 Backlot Level) and I was next to a house that Alizee was in(her house I'm guessing). She was in there and Merci Alizee and I were sitting outside it(sorry MA but you were indeed in my dream) her house. We eventually knocked on her door and she greeted us and asked us to come in. We talked jibberish for a minute and then saw Jeremy. All that happened in seconds and next thing I know me and Alizee are out on a bench and I was gazing at her. Then the dream ended....it was a short but sweet dream. And then I noticed once I woke up that I was on the West Coast; 2880miles away from my house.

THanks for reading
Old 07-20-2010, 07:56 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Alizee Dream #6.

So about 9 hours ago my 6th Alizee dream just ended and I was actually satisfied.

I was in Corsica(it looked like a desert or the COD4 Backlot Level) and I was next to a house that Alizee was in(her house I'm guessing). She was in there and Merci Alizee and I were sitting outside it(sorry MA but you were indeed in my dream) her house. We eventually knocked on her door and she greeted us and asked us to come in. We talked jibberish for a minute and then saw Jeremy. All that happened in seconds and next thing I know me and Alizee are out on a bench and I was gazing at her. Then the dream ended....it was a short but sweet dream. And then I noticed once I woke up that I was on the West Coast; 2880miles away from my house.

THanks for reading
Aren't Alizée dreams just the best . You just wake up feeling so good . After each one I've had, I literally woke up with a smile on my face.