Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 04:56 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Interesting, she also has a cross ring and wears L'Eau Neuve by Lubin. I can definitely see her liking that perfume, since it is kinda retro. It was created in 1968 and re-issued back in 2008. It has a very strong citrus smell, and it's pretty woodsy with some hints of floral.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:07 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Poor 28-year old woman who thinks she's still 16. That's what happens when you lose your childhood to make records and go on tours. Michael Jackson, Britney, Miley, etc. I never liked body graffiti, and she has such a nice body too.
Oh well, she's in the entertainment industry, so it's not going to be that detrimental to her career. As long as she's happy. But I just wish she'd remove the Jeremy tattoo before getting a new one.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:08 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Poor 28-year old woman who thinks she's still 16. That's what happens when you lose your childhood to make records and go on tours. Michael Jackson, Britney, Miley, etc. I never liked body graffiti, and she has such a nice body too.
Oh well, she's in the entertainment industry, so it's not going to be that detrimental to her career. As long as she's happy. But I just wish she'd remove the Jeremy tattoo before getting a new one.
Sadly, I have to agree with you. Alizee is definitely a child at heart, no wonder she got that tattoo. She's treating going on 30 like she's still a teenager with endless possibilities. The problem with being in the music industry is that once you get buried, it's hard to dig yourself out.

Who knows, though. Mylene really started becoming a star when she was in her mid 30s, but she was also very risque and controversial.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
forever young

You've got to be kidding me!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

She is getting very excessive with the tattoos imo. Really, Alizee? I've lost track now.. she's got the original Tinkerbell across her back, the salamander, the Annily tatoo.. her tattoo she got for Jeremy, then this. I feel like I'm forgetting one.

I have a feeling she's starting to go for a 'bad girl' image. In that case, what's next, a teardrop tattoo on her face like Wheezy?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 03-14-2012, 07:01 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
The problem with being in the music industry is that once you get buried, it's hard to dig yourself out.
Reminds me of "Hotel California" by the Eagles.

"You can check out anytime you like,
but you can never leave."

I've been told the whole song is an allegory for the music industry. Makes sense, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
She is getting very excessive with the tattoos imo. Really, Alizee? I've lost track now.. she's got the original Tinkerbell across her back, the salamander, the Annily tatoo.. her tattoo she got for Jeremy, then this. I feel like I'm forgetting one.
The bird on her upper arm. But I too feel like there is still more I'm missing.

Edit:

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 03-14-2012 at 07:04 PM..
Old 03-14-2012, 07:07 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

There is somthing on her lower right back as well, dunno if its a birthmark, or a tattoo. Been there forever though, you only see it a few times though.

I like the new tattoo. Id rather her have that mentality then a "I'm gettin old" outlook on life.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:13 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I don´t think she is going for the bad girl image. I think she is addicted to tattoos. Some people get addicted to that kind of pain and others get addicted to see that art on their bodies. Both groups are thinking about the next tattoo as soon as they exit the tattoo shop.

I am pretty sure she has more tattoos that we can not see. I would bet my right hand that she has one in her lower back, cause that is one of the most common places where girls have tattoos. But of course we can not see it unless she wears a bikini.

I am convinced that if I was sitting next to her having a coffee and she could show them to me, they would not look that bad from that close distance.
The problem is that I am a fan and I will always watch her on t.v. or on photographs and from that distance she is going to look like a map with all those tattoos.
The bad news is that I can not see her stopping soon, and even if she only gets a new tattoo every year, would be too much for me.
If I was friend or family of her, I would not mind at all. As a fan, I don't like it...
Just my opinion.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:23 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I am pretty sure she has more tattoos that we can not see.

huh... I wonder where....

Old 03-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I prefer the bird Alizée has on her arm as that's more a symbolism of freedom in my opinion. This new tattoo is cute though and the fact it's written in english is nice touch too.

Well she does have quite a few tats now.. but I suggest someone demands that she gets more and maybe then she will stop!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter