Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-25-2011, 03:22 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Yes she does, she says "Light of my life, fire of my loins" which is a line from the book.

Where did you get those lyrics haha? Bunch of incorrect ones in there.
Ooooh okay... I get it now... it's a bit of a poetic stretch... but it passes the sniff test... lol good catch! Good post btw too!.... I've never heard of this artist until now and she's pretty good... she's like a gangsta nancy sinatra!....

As for the lyrics... They appeared to be close enough to me. I googled the lyrics and clicked on this link:
http://www.hotnewsonglyrics.com/lana...es-lyrics.html

Old 12-25-2011, 03:50 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Ahhh. Yeah, I LOVE Lana, she's quickly becoming one of my favorite singers. I can't wait for her album in January.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-25-2011, 04:06 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Ahhh. Yeah, I LOVE Lana, she's quickly becoming one of my favorite singers. I can't wait for her album in January.
I noticed that it is available for pre-order on amazon.com but not on itunes... what's up with that? ... itunes pisses me off!

Old 12-25-2011, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I noticed that it is available for pre-order on amazon.com but not on itunes... what's up with that? ... itunes pisses me off!
I didn't know that!! I just knew it wasn't on iTunes... I just got a buuuunch of iTunes gift cards so hopefully it goes up soon.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-25-2011, 05:17 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I didn't know that!! I just knew it wasn't on iTunes... I just got a buuuunch of iTunes gift cards so hopefully it goes up soon.
Psh... get 'dat shit for free.... DVDsoft.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:27 AM

Whateva! I do what I want!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lZLVi4v7lSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old 12-28-2011, 03:58 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Same here.. I am holding on on my iTunes purchases until the album comes out. If it doesn't go out on iTunes I'm gonna be pissed!.. some albums are not available on iTunes because the record companies choose not to do business with apple... such as AC/DC, Metallica, and some other albums that are rebellious against the whole ipod movement... they all still have heartburn from the early files sharing days of napster and feel that they are safer from not selling their stuff online and in places like iTunes... isn't that stupid? Anyway, I hope it's not going to be like that with this album. Some albums used to be available on iTunes and are getting taken down too. I think eventually everything will end up back on iTunes again though.

btw, funny Eric Cartman video clip... lol!

Old 12-28-2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Same here.. I am holding on on my iTunes purchases until the album comes out. If it doesn't go out on iTunes I'm gonna be pissed!.. some albums are not available on iTunes because the record companies choose not to do business with apple... such as AC/DC, Metallica, and some other albums that are rebellious against the whole ipod movement... they all still have heartburn from the early files sharing days of napster and feel that they are safer from not selling their stuff online and in places like iTunes... isn't that stupid? Anyway, I hope it's not going to be like that with this album. Some albums used to be available on iTunes and are getting taken down too. I think eventually everything will end up back on iTunes again though.
The video for "Born to Die" and her "Video Games" EP are up!! Hopefully they STAY up.. yeah I hated how for the longest time there was NO Beatles music available on iTunes. iTunes has always been my preferred method of music-collecting because I like everything in my library to be perfectly tagged and labeled and the songs on iTunes already come with all that. Downloading from youtube takes more work!

These people need to realize, on the internet they can either sell music on iTunes and make some sort of profit, or have their music stolen and never see a dime.

Quote:
btw, funny Eric Cartman video clip... lol!
I'm gonna start saying that now.. whateva! I'll do what I WANT!

Old 12-28-2011, 04:26 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

>wake up
>see the official clip for Starlight* (which plopped three months ago and nobody told me)
>go purchase a bottle of Dr. Pepper
>put some popping-corn chicken in the oven
>'bout to watch The Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2011

<hr>
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qolwP5UxIMY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qolwP5UxIMY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
http://youtu.be/qolwP5UxIMY
Old 12-28-2011, 04:45 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
The video for "Born to Die" and her "Video Games" EP are up!! Hopefully they STAY up.. yeah I hated how for the longest time there was NO Beatles music available on iTunes. iTunes has always been my preferred method of music-collecting because I like everything in my library to be perfectly tagged and labeled and the songs on iTunes already come with all that. Downloading from youtube takes more work!

These people need to realize, on the internet they can either sell music on iTunes and make some sort of profit, or have their music stolen and never see a dime.

That is another thing.. it's a pain to keep the library together when you have to rip a CD and add it to the library rather than just purchasing it from iTunes.

I had to do that when I bought "Psychédélices" and "Une enfant du siècle" because those were the only two albums not offered on iTunes... I believe it is because those record labels Alizée was on at the time did not choose to deal with iTunes in America? .. I'm not sure...

All I know is that iTunes France sells those albums but not iTunes America (if you log into iTunes and choose your location between France or America it changes the iTunes store)...

Furthermore, iTunes France does not sell to American customers... isn't that just a bunch of bull? I mean, what difference does it make on what part of the planet I am from when it's an internet purchase? It's not like they have to send me anything!... I should be able to make an online purchase from the moon if I want to!

But noooooo... iTunes actually blocks people with American IP addresses with American accounts from purchasing on iTunes France... I was going to set up a French login with a French account on a French IP address but I didn't want to go through all the work with finding a proxy and everything just so that I can trick iTunes into thinking I am in France... why bother...

So I just purchased from a French Amazon site and got those 2 CD's physically delivered to me from France... how ironic!.. and stupid! I hope Alizée's next album is available on iTunes! We'll have to wait and see.. she's with a different record label now so it's possible. I always buy a physical copy as well when it is Alizée though... but I still like my iTunes copy!

Lol!... I just realized that we are griping on the "What makes you happy?" thread... lol!... funny!

Quote:
I'm gonna start saying that now.. whateva! I'll do what I WANT!
LOL!... OMG...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 12-28-2011 at 04:53 AM..