Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-13-2019, 11:03 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Egads…

You are kinda asking the impossible here…

Well, you guys have made some wonderful choices, I must admit…

How does a mere mortal select “perfection”, from “perfection”, buutttt…

But, my personal favourite Alizée hairstyles…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
I revive this old thread to add a very interesting bangs+ponytail hairstyle Alizée were wearing in A cause de l'automne video

The “bangs and ponytail” look drives me totallydoolally”, in the best kind of ways…

It’s my fave part of the “A cause de l'automne” video, due to very “favourable” previous life experiences...

During my “paramedic” training, there were 3 “accepted” hairstyles for female nurses, “high and tight”, “bobbed”, or “bangs and ponytail”. All had to be “above the shoulder”...

Female nurses uniforms at that time were not “Scrubs”, but the short “tunic style” uniforms, that ended just above the knee, in “White” or “Navy Blue”…

Aaaand, because of my "unit affiliation", I was quite, emmmm, "popular", amongst my female colleagues. Lots of "positive life experiences", so to speak, there...

So, “picture” our “Goddessness”, “THE Alizée”, in a “spotless”, "crisp", “starched”, short white “nurses tunic”, smelling just faintly of antiseptic, minimal “makeup”, sporting the “Bangs and Ponytail” hairstyle, as above…

Well, “Nurse Alizée” would have to know “CPR”, for if I witnessed such “wonderfulness”, I’d probably have a “cardiac arrest”, right there and then, on the spot...

<There are certain things that RedRafe’s are NOT meant to see>

<Did I mention I like Nurses?>

<A LOT>…

My other choices would be this, specially the hairstyle in the “Gourmandises” section of the ‘clip”…

♪♫ Alizee Jacotey ~ Moi lolita & Gourmandises 40 And de Tubes ♪♫

Just so breathtakingly beautiful, "Classic" Alizée "perfection" …

Ah me…

But how does one chose, If one is not worthy???

But these are my particular “Achilles Heel’s”…

<sigh>…

Last edited by RedRafe; 09-14-2019 at 12:26 AM..