Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
The Schupicker

Shoepick is on a distinguished road

Right and all it takes is one song to be a hit for the whole album to be a success.. lets just hope Jérémy has had a stroke of genius.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:42 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I must confess that i've been a lot more vocal than most in my criticism on this thread and i standby everything i have said on previous posts.
I'm a bit surprised that no one has berated me for my comments but there you are......
As i was driving home tonight i was listening to En Concert and had such a sense of disapointment. I know that a lot of the songs are not played anymore but now i have to acknowledge the fact that i will probably never hear that 'Merci' live and in the flesh.
I'll still go to Paris as everything is already booked and paid for but the trip is spoiled for me now.
So, if you see a down in the lip Northern Irishman hanging around the Eifel Tower do say hello.
I won't bite (well not unless you ask me too!)
Old 03-11-2009, 07:53 PM
psychedelices Depuis '67

JEP is on a distinguished road

I Am Still Going To Paris Since My Hotel Is Booked And Paid For. Hope To See You There Junkmale.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
I must confess that i've been a lot more vocal than most in my criticism on this thread and i standby everything i have said on previous posts.
I'm a bit surprised that no one has berated me for my comments but there you are......
As i was driving home tonight i was listening to En Concert and had such a sense of disapointment. I know that a lot of the songs are not played anymore but now i have to acknowledge the fact that i will probably never hear that 'Merci' live and in the flesh.
I'll still go to Paris as everything is already booked and paid for but the trip is spoiled for me now.
So, if you see a down in the lip Northern Irishman hanging around the Eifel Tower do say hello.
You never know Junk, You might just be holding the door for someone and hear the unmistakable "Merci" and look up and see Lilly walking through giving you her patented finger wave and wink!

Moral of my story: Keep your head up and your eyes open!

Alizee is my Constant
Old 03-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customer1 View Post
Any future concerts, who knows, but don't expect it to be anytime soon if she just fired her manager.
...unless she fired that manager for a super-cool high-tech new-and-improved one

Alizée sang "Fan" by Pascal Obispo in Enfoirés 2008, you should all listen to and understand it. I couldn't find a translation of it online, so here is one by me. Link to song too:

I have lived under some posters
To believe myself the only one to know
All of you.
I have gone to all the concerts
In dreaming of your appearance
Marylou [imaginary celebrity]

I wrote up some letters to France
Alone in silence
If I had not known how to write it
I would simply like to tell you

{Refrain:}
That if, if I exist
I exist
It's to be a fan
It's to be a fan
If I exist
My life, it's to be a fan
It's to be a fan
Without respite, day and night.

But who can say I love you? Thus I am...

I have known many hotels
In waiting for a sign, a gesture
From you.

I've gone through hell
Taken trains, crossed kilometers
To see you.

To give a name to a face
Behind a glass, a wire fence,
Something to hold on to
To make you understand before you go.

{Refrain}

But who can say I love you? Thus I am...

Who can say it exists?
And say it for life?

{Refrain}

It's to be a fan
It's to be a fan
If I exist
I exist
It's to be a fan
It's to be a fan

It's to be a fan
It's to be a fan
But who can say
I love you thus I am
But who can say
Thus I am
Thus I am
Who can say?
Who can say?
For life

I am a fan.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customer1 View Post
As of right now, it's canceled for March 28th. Any future concerts, who knows, but don't expect it to be anytime soon if she just fired her manager.

It suck that it got canceled. I had to do future re-scheduling from school and work just so I can find time to go to the concert and now it isn't going to happen. I was already disappointed from the October one and now this one. I really don't know how to feel, I mean yeah I am angry, but at the same time you can only be angry so much. I hope the new album can bring some faith for me to keep believing in her.
Ahh and I was very excited it was only like 20 days away :'(
Old 03-11-2009, 09:30 PM
The Schupicker

Shoepick is on a distinguished road

I am so incredibly pumped about the new album. I CANNOT stop thinking about it, think it will be out by the summer?
Old 03-11-2009, 10:02 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
If you happen to see three American girls acting crazy, just act like you don't know us. Or just join in. BTW the name of the other two girls are Lili and Lindsey. Lindsey is the hip hop violin player on http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...t=499&page=183

She is as crazy as she is talented. She also showed her talent on TV. She is awesome.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoepick View Post
I am so incredibly pumped about the new album. I CANNOT stop thinking about it, think it will be out by the summer?
yeah man i cant wait eather lol, i also beliece its gona be soon. Still no word about it. Crazy thing couple of my buddies and i are probably gona go see Lili in mexico this april, just need to go se if i can call off from work. if so it will be crazy. Just need to remember not to drink the margarita again!!!!!.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Just got an email from Francebillet about refunds. Added it to the first post.

Quote:
To be paid back you need to send back the tickets you bought by phone or on the internet to the following adress :

Réseau France Billet Aubervilliers
Service VAD
45 av Victor Hugo - Bat 266
93538 LA PLAINE SAINT DENIS cedex

We encourage you to send back your tickets as soon as possible while keeping a copy of them by registered mail if possible.

If you had chosen a paiment by credit card you will be paid back automatically on your bank account as soon as we'll receive them.
If you had chosen a paiment by cheque you'll receive a cheque at the delivery address you gave us for your order.

If you bought your tickets in a shop we encourage you to go to the shop to be paid back.

Cordialement
Le Service Client
I also had some tickets still on will-call at Fnac. Contact them and they'll refund your credit card.

Last edited by Ben; 03-12-2009 at 11:39 AM..