Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Caption is:

I can still be very child-like. Let me loose in Disneyland, you'll see!
Yeah, I've had some thoughts on that. She said that when asked if she was very mature for her age. But there's a kind of maturity in being secure enough in adulthood to still be child-like in some circumstances. Maturity means responsibility, it doesn't mean no longer being able to have fun with innocent, child-like pleasures. Neglecting her child, or not handling her career responsibly, would show immaturity; enjoying mangas or Disneyland shows nothing of the kind.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 01-04-2008, 02:57 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Yeah, I've had some thoughts on that. She said that when asked if she was very mature for her age. But there's a kind of maturity in being secure enough in adulthood to still be child-like in some circumstances. Maturity means responsibility, it doesn't mean no longer being able to have fun with innocent, child-like pleasures. Neglecting her child, or not handling her career responsibly, would show immaturity; enjoying mangas or Disneyland shows nothing of the kind.
+1
I certainly know people much older who can get just as goofy as the next kid at times. When I went with my sister and her husband to an amusement park a couple years ago, we guys got pretty goofy. I hope she never stops being able to have fun. Of course, we don't know exactly what she meant by that. Still, I certainly remember not fully feeling like an adult at her age. Don't ever quite grow up, Alizée.

Merci Fanny
Old 01-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Alizée<3

Extra251 is on a distinguished road

i agree that what Deepwaters and Roman has write its normal to have some fun and nobody is because of fun or some childish thing not normal, we all mus have some fun so long how we live that make the live sense.
It may hear a litle crazy that i say that but so am i love lo live and have fun im my live
Old 01-04-2008, 08:53 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Like what others have said, one never quiet grows up, one simply acquires more responsibilities. Could you imagine how boring life will get if you cannot cut loose and have child-like fun?

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 01-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Alizée Fanatic

ES3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
And this time, do you think your fans will follow you?

I hope that they have grown up with me. The signs are good. I receive encouraging messages on my MySpace. Some of them were maybe surprised by my new choices -- like the rap with Oxmo Puccino, for example -- but I hope that the surprises were agreeable.

The highly "no future" lyrics which you had Daniel Darc write also risk discomforting people . . .

Yes, there are several sad songs. I have a rather joyous nature, but this is also a part of me. I am not Disney all the time . . .

Did it annoy you that the press published pirate photos of you?

Bah, no . . . they didn't have a lot to chew on. And the little which they did have they didn't falsify. The photos taken in the time after my baby was born? My labor, and afterward? It's the fate of many mothers to gain a few kilos, no? I suppose that reassured the readers to see that nobody escapes from it.

Do you have the feeling that you skipped over your youth?

No. Just maybe a little staggered. It's true that today, having a baby when you're 20 is a little rare and that before, I lived a bit insanely. But when I meet my friends in Ajaccio, there's no distance, evenif I am famous and most of them don't have children. We hang out, we go to the stores . . . I haven't gotten bigheaded. It's a question of upbringing, I believe. I never lost contact with reality. At the height of my career, I spent four days a week on Corsica. [Wow!] I would go to look for my friends from school.

Precisely, did it bother you to stop school a little earlier than your friends?

Inevitably a little . . . I also tried to keep in contact with the school for a long time if I could. Now, I dream about taking the bac one day. Just for me.

Aren't you amazingly mature for your age?

Yes and no. My line of work is not like others' and my status as a mother gave me very early a sense of responsibility. But I can still be very childish. I'm crazy about mangas, the animated cartoons. And turn me loose in Disneyland, you'll see if I'm mature!

Give us a progress report on your acknowledged faults. You've said that you're messy.

Ah, that's under control. I don't know if it's motherhood or if it's living with someone messier than I am . . . [too much information, sweetie ] [but not surprising] . . . I almost became a neat freak. Simply, it's in my place . . . because as soon as I return to my parents' home, I quickly return to my own nature. [I bet they love that, too.]

[more to come in a little while]
Thanks for the translation Deep.

C'est Pas ma faute!
Old 04-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Deepwaters if you translate it do you really think I need to write it again?

2nd question: I initially thought Alizee was only on the cover page because that is what you posted. Then, you guys hide the article somewhere deep within the thread where I have to search for it, how do you expect me to find it?
Old 04-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
Deepwaters if you translate it do you really think I need to write it again?

2nd question: I initially thought Alizee was only on the cover page because that is what you posted. Then, you guys hide the article somewhere deep within the thread where I have to search for it, how do you expect me to find it?
LOL sorry GC. Well, if you translated it, too, people can check yours out to correct mine. Since you're bilingual from childhood, you're naturally going to be better at this than I am.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

hmmm i think your translation is very good

remember that translations can be very freely done, you are not bound to the same strict rules that you would be speaking that language, so theres no reason my translation is better than yours.

besides if you need the exercise more than i do, please go ahead besides i need to be freshening up on my French literature anyway, with things like Lettres Persanes etc etc
Old 04-07-2008, 08:20 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Yes, well, as long as you can tell me in English that I can understand what is meant by the French; so I know the thoughts of Alizée, I can't complain who writes it. Of course, no one asked me ...

Merci Fanny
Old 10-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

So, I might be REALLY late in trying to get this mag...but does anyone know where I'd be able to get my hands on one? I have searched on several countries' Amazon and eBay with no luck...thanks!