Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 05:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Someone here could earn some serious bonus points for unblurring the words on that paper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I just unblurred it with my amazing photoshop skills and it turned out to be a love song to me!
Aaron I'm surprised at you. I had my freind at Langley enhance it and here are what the lyrics said.

Scruffydoo
I'll have you neutered
Scruffydoo
and a flea bath too
Scruffydoo
Then an electric collar
zaps you too
It'll be fun to do.

That picture taken at Le Golfe. So many of her pictures tweeted from Ajaccio are from that one small area. Maybe we should make a map of these sightings; or is that being a little intrusive?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-29-2012 at 06:05 PM..
Old 03-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Let's do a sightings map just like Paris. These things have been done a ton before and we were even tracking her flight to Mexico haha.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:51 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Old 03-30-2012, 09:57 AM

This stalking game is way to easy when she's in Ajaccio. I knew exactly where this restaurant was from the signs. As with the picture I posted yesterday, I made one up showing where exactly it's located.

Then I had second thoughts about posting it. It's one thing to do it in Paris. Paris is huge and the different locations are in most cases pretty well spread out, but this is Ajaccio. It's her real home, a place she loves to be and having every place she posts a picture of being micro-analyzed might make her have second thoughts about tweeting these pictures. Remember when we would hardly ever hear from her, until she started tweeting?

I think if we, or should I say I keep posting these pictures, it might ruin a good thing.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-30-2012 at 01:03 PM..
Old 03-31-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

I think if we, or should I say I keep posting these pictures, it might ruin a good thing.
when you put it that way, yeah, I guess only bad things can come from this.

And it doesn't mean as much for some of us knowing exactly where she goes than it means to her and her privacy.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:25 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This stalking game is way to easy when she's in Ajaccio. I knew exactly where this restaurant was from the signs. As with the picture I posted yesterday, I made one up showing where exactly it's located.

Then I had second thoughts about posting it. It's one thing to do it in Paris. Paris is huge and the different locations are in most cases pretty well spread out, but this is Ajaccio. It's her real home, a place she loves to be and having every place she posts a picture of being micro-analyzed might make her have second thoughts about tweeting these pictures. Remember when we would hardly ever hear from her, until she started tweeting?

I'd reconsider the thoughts , see if she thought that way she would not be posting the pics in the first place .

It is what all the cool kids are doing posting pictures , there is even a site four square where that is exactly what it does you " check in " and get points and credit as it announces exactly where you are and what you are doing real time . She may not be doing that exactly perhaps if she knew of it would be.

Last to say it is highly doubtful to me anyone from here is going to go there and even if they got lucky enough to see her would be no big deal probably , she always seems very nice as do most all her fans .

Basically the only thing you're doing is promoting her town and places of interest , it's all good .

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-31-2012 at 05:28 AM..
Old 03-31-2012, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
I'd reconsider the thoughts , see if she thought that way she would not be posting the pics in the first place .

It is what all the cool kids are doing posting pictures , there is even a site four square where that is exactly what it does you " check in " and get points and credit as it announces exactly where you are and what you are doing real time . She may not be doing that exactly perhaps if she knew of it would be.

Last to say it is highly doubtful to me anyone from here is going to go there and even if they got lucky enough to see her would be no big deal probably , she always seems very nice as do most all her fans .

Basically the only thing you're doing is promoting her town and places of interest , it's all good .
Of you knew what some have done in the past you'd think differently. And many here have gone there.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:32 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Of you knew what some have done in the past you'd think differently. And many here have gone there.
How i put it poorly worded -Of course many have been there but i meant to say live real time correlation as in post a pic and info same time and they go there sorry .

man cant i just get a lanyard already or do i have to go there and ask her for one in person lol jk . . . maybe haha yeah i would never , i'd be too shy to talk to her anyway .

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-31-2012 at 08:43 AM..
Old 03-31-2012, 09:11 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Well she could be posting these pictures so that when her fans come into Ajaccio they will stop into these businesses and spend some money.

Nothing like, free promotion of the local economy to a world wide audience.

Last edited by ALS; 03-31-2012 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-31-2012, 12:01 PM

I'll wait til a few more members post their opinions. If they're in favor, then I'll post some more.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter