Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-06-2013, 11:29 AM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road
Talking

did.. did anyone notice those 2 guys dancing together ? And the others ? Looks like Alizee and that guy are the only ones who know how to dance, while others are just akwardly trying to not step on each others feet. Hilarious video.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:36 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

You guys noticed 2 guys dancing in a video with a lot of legs ...

I have bad news for you gentlemen ...

Also LEGS
Old 02-06-2013, 12:38 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

^^ lol, tnx bigdan

I hope I'm wrong, but I can see a tattoo on her left leg, near the hip...
In the slowmotion video Bigdan posted at 0:22 and 0:43
Old 02-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Dammit , Bigdan you almost got dying of laughter ! xD

This is great vid!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-06-2013, 08:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Just to get some what off topic or maybe it isn't. I have a sister and two brothers, coworkers, freinds. I've tried to explain to all of them about Alizee and what she means to me. The one most willing to listen was my sister. I've told her everything; from Moi Lolita to J'en ai marre to A contre courant to PLP to UEDS, to Jeremy, Mylene Farmer, Stars a domicile and Les Enfoires. She always listened patiently. I thought at least she understood me.

So yesterday I went over to have dinner with her and her husband. I showed them some films from the show. The first one I showed was from the first night where Alizee was the woman selling cotton candy. My sister said "She looks different!". I asked "How?". She said "She has clothes on.". I realized right then and there, that it's no use explaining how I feel about her to anyone. Unless you fall in love with her music and her, you will never know what a unique experience it is to be a fan of Alizee.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:58 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Just to get some what off topic or maybe it isn't. I have a sister and two brothers, coworkers, freinds. I've tried to explain to all of them about Alizee and what she means to me. The one most willing to listen was my sister. I've told her everything; from Moi Lolita to J'en ai marre to A contre courant to PLP to UEDS, to Jeremy, Mylene Farmer, Stars a domicile and Les Enfoires. She always listened patiently. I thought at least she understood me.

So yesterday I went over to have dinner with her and her husband. I showed them some films from the show. The first one I showed was from the first night where Alizee was the woman selling cotton candy. My sister said "She looks different!". I asked "How?". She said "She has clothes on.". I realized right then and there, that it's no use explaining how I feel about her to anyone. Unless you fall in love with her music and her, you will never know what a unique experience it is to be a fan of Alizee.
Well I guess this is the place we can shout out her name without frontiers.

I luv you scruffy.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 02-07-2013 at 02:19 AM..
Old 02-07-2013, 03:34 AM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Oh God, Scruffy, please tell me, you didn't do this . I don't want to offend you, but what else were you expecting ? I can bet you, your daughter and her husband, and your brothers and everyone else are talking behind your back about your ''weird'' obsession with this young ''lolita''. I understand that you love Alizee and want to share your passion with others, but nobody will understand you, unless they love and know Alizee the way we know. When your friends will look for her videos, all they will see is just sexy young girl, not Alizee Jacotey.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:17 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"She has clothes on."

Chin up! At least we know how you feel about her.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:01 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy View Post
"She has clothes on."
She must have been checking out Alizée's Bikini pictures.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:27 PM

LXND3R is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
She must have been checking out Alizée's Bikini pictures.
My thoughts exactly. To be honest, I thought seeing her in that backless dress was way hotter than those bikini pics