Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 07:45 PM

Quantum is on a distinguished road

Carrying too much weight will put a burden on Alizée's career. But that she can control. Age she can't, and at this stage of her career, age could be even more detrimental. And she's aged quite a bit since 2002-03.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:58 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
Carrying too much weight will put a burden on Alizée's career. But that she can control. Age she can't.
Quantum is right . Even if she put on more weight, she can control it, though I dont think she put on some weight, Im pretty sure she would be in a perfect shape in a few time. But age , age and time is what matters .
Old 11-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
You guys don't realize how much that hurts a girl. I'm sure if Alizee reads this it would make her feel bad.
awww Alizee dont feel bad, I still think your a beautiful as ever. Just keep your old curly or straight hair style, not this new one.
And Mal what are you talking about, Alizee still has some of the best legs I have ever seen, and no she hasnt but on any weight

btw less chatter more Alizee pics

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 11-09-2008 at 08:18 PM..
Old 11-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
Carrying too much weight will put a burden on Alizée's career. But that she can control. Age she can't, and at this stage of her career, age could be even more detrimental. And she's aged quite a bit since 2002-03.
My God, she's only 24 ! She's young and beautiful. I am more concerned about the fact that her career has been stalled out for 4 months and how that may have affected her overall spirits. She may have been feeling quite down for a while. I just hope she is busy with her career again because I’m sure that would make her happy.

I just wish we had some new pics to post. That would mean things are happening again.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:11 PM

Quantum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I am more concerned about the fact that her career has been stalled out for 4 months and how that may have affected her overall spirits.

She must be resilient to survive, yes. Part of that is keeping her appearance top-flight, including the types of clothes she chooses to wear in her public appearances along with her overall weight - which is magnified for most people a good ten pounds in the eye of a camera lens. I'm not saying necessarily that she has gained, only that she can't afford to. And time is not on her side. Remember the height of her career came at an early age. That's how many of her fans still see her - or want to. She still hasn't fully established who she is as a performer since. Time will tell if she will succeed.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:48 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
less chatter more Alizee pics
Please !!
Old 11-09-2008, 10:01 PM
I *am* okey dokey

YesterdaysAirRace is on a distinguished road

Geeze guys, I'll take her however she presents herself. I couldn't care less about her weight, her hair or her clothes (even though I think she looks incredible, as always), because I'm interested in the real person, who's of course going to grow and change; not someone frozen in time as I first saw her in a video (which for me would mean she'd have to look 15 forever, which is just creepy).
Old 11-09-2008, 10:29 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesterdaysAirRace View Post
Geeze guys, I'll take her however she presents herself...because I'm interested in the real person, who's of course going to grow and change; not someone frozen in time as I first saw her in a video (which for me would mean she'd have to look 15 forever, which is just creepy).
Hear, hear! Alizée's singular journey, which we are all quite familiar with, is one of the most attractive things about her. However, rather than spend so much time reminiscing on its beginnings (the youthful energy, fan communication, etc. she has supposedly lost), or speculating as to its end (which has been going around a lot lately), I am content to fully appreciate and cherish the present stage of the journey. It's refreshing to follow a star who evolves, meets challenges as they come, changes with the times, makes mistakes and learns from them, and, yes, has a bad hair day once in a while . Because it all goes to show that although she may be vastly more talented, beautiful, and loved than the majority of us, she is not exempt from the very challenges we face, the paths we follow: in short, that she is human .
Old 11-09-2008, 10:40 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

She looks sexy to me as she is today, weight gain or no.

Now here's an off the wall "watch" item I have never posted before because I didn't want to sound alarmist or feed rumor mills. Oh well, please take it as given, as an "off the wall" watch item. Alizée would have been almost two when Chernobyl blew up, and it's a pretty well known fact the fallout hit Corsica. At the level transmitted, thyroid cancer is the danger. And what are the symptoms of thyroid cancer? Fatigue and Weight gain. OK, there...I said it. This is based SOLELY on the events and dates and is based on nothing else. Just something to watch for, and hope Alizée has good physicians who are on top of checking for such things.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
You guys don't realize how much that hurts a girl. I'm sure if Alizee reads this it would make her feel bad.
Oh, dear. You're right of course, no matter how stupid that is. So let's make this clear. Alizée is NOT fat.

(Comprends-tu, mon enchanteresse ? Tu as un peu plus poids qu'avant, mais tu n'es pas gros. Tu es très belle.)

I also have to say, though, that the old saying "you're never too rich or too thin" is at most only half true. I think she looks fine. More than fine.

OGRE: may the Gods turn aside your words of woe and leave them to carry no truth.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Closed Thread