Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-04-2020, 05:34 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Eh eh...

There is already a post from Alizée today:

You beat me to it Aragorn I'd already written up a post ready to put on the other thread, not to worry though. Oh well, I'll put it up anyway, so long as people see the update somewhere when logging on here
Old 07-07-2020, 07:08 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

You may have seen that last week people that know Alizée posted many photos of her. And there were also new photos!

This one was shared by Bilitis Poirier (that you can also find in the "new" JEAM behind-the-scenes video http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...=8517&page=3):

And this one is from Skeleton:

There are also some photos posted by Alizée Updates in their IG stories. Imverynuts re-posted them in a better quality than mine, so it's better if you take a look directly at his profile.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 07-07-2020 at 07:10 PM..
Old 07-07-2020, 08:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
You may have seen that last week people that know Alizée posted many photos of her. And there were also new photos!

This one was shared by Bilitis Poirier (that you can also find in the "new" JEAM behind-the-scenes video http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...=8517&page=3):

And this one is from Skeleton:

There are also some photos posted by Alizée Updates in their IG stories. Imverynuts re-posted them in a better quality than mine, so it's better if you take a look directly at his profile.
I'm guessing the guy with the pipe is Laurent?
Old 07-08-2020, 03:21 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm guessing the guy with the pipe is Laurent?
Yes, he is. This is the entire image of the story:
Old 07-09-2020, 03:04 AM

As mentioned by Scruffy and Aragorn in previous replies, there have been several new pictures uploaded by various associates and photographers coinciding with the Moi Lolita 20th anniversary. As someone who isn't as familiar with which pictures are entirely new or not (in regards to being publicly released), I'll refrain from posting any. Though if someone else wants to make a post highlighting some of these new pictures that would be fantastic to look through and a great service!

Anyway, looking at the past week or so of Instagram...

To no surprise, Maggy remains the focus of Alizée's story, as well as Jo's

5th July
Translation: kisses attack from an uncle

6th July

6th July
Translation: splash splash with granny

7th July

7th July

7th July

8th July
Translation: when the cousins come we take out the glitter

8th July
Translation:
story contest
to participate and win the same bear picture as maggy
subscribe to my page and that of @junglebyjunglekids and click on 'yes' in the poll

Maggy certainly seems to enjoy the pool, as do her grandparents Her room also has a large but still modest amount of toys, and plenty of space to move around. Overall just more adorable pictures of the girl, you love to see it

There were also two more posts on her page...

8th July
Caption:
The new ones �� I like when toys have expressions ��.
Thanks to @luckyboysunday ��

7th July

Now THAT'S a close up! Alizée really loves her necklaces/bracelets doesn't she, and this one for Maggy is cute as ever

And of course we have some of what Johann's been eating This dish seems to have a bit of everything.

8th July
Translation: always on top

Looks like Johann's been taking full advantage of that new drone as well with these pictures over the last week and a half...

All 4 from the 29th of June

3rd July

All 3 from the 6th of July

7th July

8th July

Some beautiful shots indeed Though having such a brilliant setting doesn't hurt either Great stuff from Johann!

And to finish off we have this post from Annily

Both posted on the 7th of July
Caption: waves

There is a certain little innuendo I could make based on that caption, hmm...maybe not
Let's just say she knows what she's doing with that camera angle

What else to say, the reflection of the moonlight on the water looks nice

Edit:
Just a few hours after I do the recap for the week, this goes up! Couldn't wait to post it, have a look (turn audio on)!

***With sound:*** https://i.imgur.com/cGwRGcr.mp4

I wonder...maybe her parents are good dancers, could that be where she gets it from?

In all seriousness, this is certainly a precious one to add to the Maggy collection, it's rare we see one of Alizée's stories with sound so this is a pleasant surprise

And that's most of the stuff that's been posted, at least the most important things. RedRafe should be getting back in a few days, so this will likely be the 2nd last or final post from me covering his hiatus.

And as always, stay safe everyone

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 07-09-2020 at 09:20 AM..
Old 07-16-2020, 09:48 AM

Default This week on Instagram

Another week another round of covering the Socials. I believe RedRafe has returned from his short holiday to take over from here. Filling in has been fun though sometimes a bit of a headache organising all the media Sometimes not everything is put up if it's not new or interesting pictures/videos so keep that in mind.

Anyway...let's start off with the stories from Alizée's account:

9th July

Translation:
buddies day,
baptist and maggy

Is Baptist the name of the other child here? Who's child is it if so? They seem to be having fun together

9th July

Translation:

National Certificate

the national diploma of the general series certificate is awarded to:

ANNILY CHATELAIN

Result: Accepted with mention "Very good"
Home town: Ajaccio
Year obtained: 2020

This diploma is given to you by lintern @ ute

Not sure exactly how high-school/college grade systems operate in France, but whatever Annily has achieved or been accepted into; Congratulations! I wish her the best going forward!
Got me thinking, maybe I should be focusing on my own school-work and less on these forums, hmm, maybe...

10th July

Translation:
7 1/2 months and already passionate about babies

Maggy already preparing to be a mother Or maybe even a 'big sister' Well maybe not, that's up to Alizee and Greg afterall!

Both from 10th July
Translation:

Drawing lesson

Got the guys doing some sketching, I like it

10th July

Brilliant!

with sound: https://streamja.com/21w06

All 3 from 12th July

Translation (first picture):
ban sunday

Not sure exactly what she means by this caption Oh well, an interesting view of that part of the property in the second picture, and for all those who yearn for pictures of her feet she must hear your prayers (and there's more to come later )

With sound: https://streamja.com/GZWGv

She really likes that song huh. Adorable!

All 3 from the 13th of July
Translation (last picture):

in awe of his cub

Even with all the toys around the house, sometimes you just feel like staring at the wall

Both from the 14th July

And she has all these pool toys to play with as well Maggy does seem to appreciate it though

A few things on Johann's story as well it seems...

All 3 posted on 15th July

Johann doesn't pass down the opportunity to get a good pic of what he's biting in to, and I must say it does look tasty...

Posted this picture from Jo in another thread but I'll put it here as well

12th July

Unfortunately this post was followed by Arsenal's loss in the Derby that same day .....but somehow we got a win against the current champions Liverpool just a few days later, it's an emotional roller coaster supporting this crazy club

And we also of course had these photos on Alizée's account:

10th July

Very nice watch, simple and elegant

11th July

Annily enjoying her time in the pool with Maggy It is Annily right? All the generations in this family age too well, can't tell them apart half the time

15th July

Well.....whad'ya know! A 1/2 selfie of Alizée, without sunglasses or anything
I guess Maggy isn't in the same mood for the picture, that hat's covering her whole face Oh well, better to be on the safe side, wouldn't want Maggy getting sunburn!

And that's all I've got to share. Not everything from all the socials is here, simply all the new/interesting things. Apparently I actually reached the limit for number of images to put here so had to cut out a couple of things from her story

Now with all that said and done, onto you RedRafe to cover the Socials
Old 07-16-2020, 01:09 PM

failax is on a distinguished road

Alizée parents and brother live near her?

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 07-16-2020, 05:14 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by failax View Post
Alizée parents and brother live near her?
I believe Jo and Michele live in old town Ajaccio.

Johann posts a lot of photos on his IG account of Ajaccio, so I assume he lives there as well.
Old 07-19-2020, 04:27 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Awwwww man…

Seriously!

Has that been two weeks, already!?

Oops, probably more than that, if I’m honest…

Well, as vacations go, that one was “fun”. “Hectic”, “stressful”, “stupidly expensive”, and, “extremely tiring”, but “fun”…

Seriously, the cost of EVERYTHING across here, has just “went through the roof”, unsurprisingly, with all that’s “going” on right now, but, I could very easily, and very comfortably, spent a pretty wonderful month in Europe, for what this little “jaunt” cost me…

3 days of “hard driving”, to get there, which was literally “drive” for 12 to 14 hours, “stop”, “eat”, “sleep”, and “repeat”, followed by 7 days of “shooting”, (loads of “fun” competitions and “stuff”), “fishing” and “hiking”.

Then there was the “painful” 3 days hard drive back to “reality”/“normality”…

<Need another fortnights vacation to “recover”, and catch up on some sleep >

It was “fun”, but, in “retrospect”, with things the way they are at this current time, it really was not a good idea, at all, for a variety of reasons…

To me, basically, right now. it looks like “everyone” in the NW has “lost the place”, and aren’t quite “in their “right minds”, right now. All this talk of “martial law”, “of federal interference” and stuff like that, people are kind of taking what THEY regard as being “the law”, into their “own hands”. I was stopped twice, in two separate small towns by local "militia" groups trying to enforce their version of “local law”, on anyone they came across, and when I finally got to my destination, I had a slight, “altercation” with a bunch of “locals”, (lets just call them “Boss Hogg”, “Fat Bastard”, and their two “inbred” yokel cousins), that were determined that THEY WERE THE LAW, I was going to do exactly what they were going to tell me to do, and THEY WERE going to search my RV, and THEY WERE going to search all of my gear…

NO. Wrong person, wrong place, wrong time. Wasn’t “having” that shit, at all…

Luckily enough, (for them), some of the guys that I was supposed to be meeting there, turned up, and the “locals” decided that “discretion” was indeed, the “better part of valour”, and “scuttled off” before things could really get “out of hand”, which there was a real danger of…

And all that time, the “local cops” were just standing there, watching…

Things were just that little bit… lawless…

I caught somebody trying to break into my RV at one “trail head”, chased them off. Caught some others going through my camp and taking my “stuff”, out on a trail, chased them away, and then three guys tried to extort their own “extra taxes”, over and above the “official fees” that I had already paid, for their “personal permission to camp”, in “their state”. That didn’t work, either…

The “hiking” more than made up for all of that, however, for the scenery was just absolutely "breathtaking", as always, but, it wasn’t all that “scenic gorgeousness” that I was there for, for, these hikes had several…. “objectives”, that I was, seeking “enlightenment” about, so to speak…

“Bigfoot” and other “cryptids” around Mt Rainier…
“Ufo’s”, "Aliens" and “lights” in the night sky…
“Werewolves/Skinwalkers”…
“Troglodytes” and “underground cave dwellers” in some “old”, supposedly abandoned mine workings…
“Pale”, almost “albino”, reportedly female beings, and “abductions”/ “disappearances”…

Well, what I can tell you, after “snooping around”, checking out all of the above, is that there is definitely all sorts of “high strangeness” taking place in the NW right now…

What did I find, well that’s another story, or two, but I did get the “absolute hell scared” out of me several times, which is very hard to do, to me anyhow, and, twice, I was that concerned about what was happening to/around me, that I actually “drew” a weapon, fully intending to use it, if necessary…

Ye gods that was fun…

20/10 would get the "crap" scared out of me, again…

Anyhow, enough of that. Time to get back to the more “important” things in life…

Such as…

Alizée!

Alrighty, Ben.Daly, many, many thanks for keeping the “social” section going, when I was off “on vaction” trying to get myself “whatevered”, you did an absolutely marvelous job. Absolutely “spot on”, and/so don’t feel you have to stop posting, just on account of me…

So, IG posts!?

There may be a few, and in no particular order…

“Little cuteness” herself, Maggy, “holding court”…

Is she not just the cutest thing, ever...

<Barrage of “cutesy little waves” at the “tiniest little lady”>

Love this “playroom”. Calm, subdued décor, nicely presented, with loads of interesting stuff for the "tiny one" to get at. A really nice space.

Loads of “Bears” and “Deer” too.

“Job’s a good’un”.

She is just sooo sweet…

Looks like Alizée’s “little cuteness” has got Uncle Johann “wrapped around her little finger”, so to speak, which, is not a bad thing. I get the feeling, by the pics of him that I have seen of him, with her, that he is going to make a pretty cool father, when the “time”, is “right”…

What a sweet, sweet pair…

<Would still hate to have to “groom” him though, sweet boy>

Petit tour dans notre @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio qu' on aime tant” roughly translates as “A little tour in our @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio that we love so much”.

Thanks, Alizée…

<Blows Alizée several kisses, by way of "thank you">

<Not sure if she would appreciate that, or not>

<Probably… not>

That, is where it “all happens”, though…

Was nice to see it…

Who knows, maybe one day, you never know. Stranger things have happened…

<“Stranger things” nearly did happen several times, last week, now I think about it >

Now, there are quite a few more, but it’s late, and to be honest, I’m still “dead tired” at the moment…

But, there were a couple of pics taken last week, I think, that were posted to me, that really grabbed my attention…

Family

Absolutely…

Gods, these shots are “well done”…

“Talent”, “intellect” and “beauty”, all in the same "frame"…

I must admit, though, that my eyes keep “straying” to the right of the picture, no prizes for guessing why…

<Is it just me, or is the “little lady” just, still, utterly "stunning".>

Just makes me… smile, which is not a bad thing, at all…

Y’all please take care, be safe, and just generally be wonderful to each other…

But, at safe distance, with a mask on, please…

Last edited by RedRafe; 07-19-2020 at 10:44 AM..
Old 07-19-2020, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Awwwww man…

Seriously!

Has that been two weeks, already!?

Oops, probably more than that, if I’m honest…

Well, as vacations go, that one was “fun”. “Hectic”, “stressful”, “stupidly expensive”, and, “extremely tiring”, but “fun”…

Seriously, the cost of EVERYTHING across here, has just “went through the roof”, unsurprisingly, with all that’s “going” on right now, but, I could very easily, and very comfortably, spent a pretty wonderful month in Europe, for what this little “jaunt” cost me…

3 days of “hard driving”, to get there, which was literally “drive” for 12 to 14 hours, “stop”, “eat”, “sleep”, and “repeat”, followed by 7 days of “shooting”, (loads of “fun” competitions and “stuff”), “fishing” and “hiking”.

Then there was the “painful” 3 days hard drive back to “reality”/“normality”…

<Need another fortnights vacation to “recover”, and catch up on some sleep >

It was “fun”, but, in “retrospect”, with things the way they are at this current time, it really was not a good idea, at all, for a variety of reasons…

To me, basically, right now. it looks like “everyone” in the NW has “lost the place”, and aren’t quite “in their “right minds”, right now. All this talk of “martial law”, “of federal interference” and stuff like that, people are kind of taking what THEY regard as being “the law”, into their “own hands”. I was stopped twice, in two separate small towns by local "militia" groups trying to enforce their version of “local law”, on anyone they came across, and when I finally got to my destination, I had a slight, “altercation” with a bunch of “locals”, (lets just call them “Boss Hogg”, “Fat Bastard”, and their two “inbred” yokel cousins), that were determined that THEY WERE THE LAW, I was going to do exactly what they were going to tell me to do, and THEY WERE going to search my RV, and THEY WERE going to search all of my gear…

NO. Wrong person, wrong place, wrong time. Wasn’t “having” that shit, at all…

Luckily enough, (for them), some of they guys that I was supposed to be meeting there, turned up, and the “locals” decided that “discretion” was indeed, the “better part of valour”, and “scuttled off” before things could really get “out of hand”, which there was a real danger of…

And all that time, the “local cops” were just standing there, watching…

Things were just that little bit… lawless…

I caught somebody trying to break into my RV at one “trail head”, chased them off. Caught some others going through my camp and taking my “stuff”, out on a trail, chased them away, and then three guys tried to extort their own “extra taxes”, over and above the “official fees” that I had already paid, for their “personal permission to camp”, in “their state”. That didn’t work, either…

The “hiking” more than made up for all of that, however, for the scenery was just absolutely "breathtaking", as always, but, it wasn’t all that “scenic gorgeousness” that I was there for, for, these hikes had several…. “objectives”, that I was, seeking “enlightenment” about, so to speak…

“Bigfoot” and other “cryptids” around Mt Rainier…
“Ufo’s”, "Aliens" and “lights” in the night sky…
“Werewolves/Skinwalkers”…
“Troglodytes” and “underground cave dwellers” in some “old”, supposedly abandoned mine workings…
“Pale”, almost “albino”, reportedly female beings, and “abductions”/ “disappearances”…

Well, what I can tell you, after “snooping around”, checking out all of the above, is that there is definitely all sorts of “high strangeness” taking place in the NW right now…

What did I find, well that’s another story, or two, but I did get the “absolute hell scared” out of me several times, which is very hard to do, to me anyhow, and, twice, I was that concerned about what was happening to/around me, that I actually “drew” a weapon, fully intending to use it, if necessary…

Ye gods that was fun…

20/10 would get the "crap" scared out of me, again…

Anyhow, enough of that. Time to get back to the more “important” things in life…

Such as…

Alizée!

Alrighty, Ben.Daly, many, many thanks for keeping the “social” section going, when I was off “on vaction” trying to get myself “whatevered”, you did an absolutely marvelous job. Absolutely “spot on”, and/so don’t feel you have to stop posting, just on account of me…

So, IG posts!?

There may be a few, and in no particular order…

Sounds like quite the trip! Some crazy stuff going on up there. Luckily you made it out alive
Cheers for the kind words regarding my posts If I see something posted by a fan account or other associate regarding Alizée I might post it here but for now you've got the officials and family accounts covered so I'll leave you to it