Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-26-2010, 10:37 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

I really like the neck to neck competition between AA and AO
Old 04-26-2010, 11:52 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

I believe the exposure on RA and the fact that we (all fans/voters) are not going away has gotten more people to vote. Whether that exposure has been on RA or by communicating with the other forums, or the many visitors to this site. Let us hope that this exposure also turns into sales of the new album.
My question is this, when do we start voting for another single from this album? Do we wait for an "officiel" release of the next single?

Last edited by MYGOGT; 04-26-2010 at 11:54 PM..
Old 04-27-2010, 12:43 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
But now the question is, which site do we want to finish first. I'm kind of leaning towards AA, thinking if people see the three charts, they will make the connection with AA and realize we are a forum to be recognized. But if it's better for Alizée to have her site finish first, then that's what we should vote for. As much as I'd like to see AA up top this week, I think I'm going to have to vote for AO instead.
Ladies first.

But no reason why we can't be a close second.

Quote:
I'd keep it up for another month if you can. Our efforts in the past few weeks and in the coming weeks will help get this song played more often, so more people will hear it, and the fact that it's been finishing first gives people more reason to listen to it. Ultimately it's how good the song is that will determine how well it does in France. So I'd say in about a months time of continued voting, we will have done our best to make sure this song gets heard. I think by that time, the majority of the people in that area, will have heard it and will have decided by then whether they like it or not.
Sounds like a plan.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I checked AF and they've only had about a half dozen posts on their official voting thread in the past month, which leads me to believe, we're doing most of the voting.

I've been looking at other music charts in France, to get a better idea of how Les Collines and the album are doing on the charts and I've had trouble finding them on any charts. Probably because it's fairly new and will hopefully do better in the coming weeks. I found 1 chart that did have her album listed at #107 for the week from 4/12 - 4/18. It'll be interesting to follow it in the upcoming weeks.

http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/pag...ouveautes.html

I'm listing a few of the other charts I checked here, just to make it easier for me to follow them in the future.

http://www.top40-charts.com/chart.php?cid=11
http://acharts.us/france_singles_top_100
http://www.music-chart.info/france
http://www.kissfm.cc/top-des-diffusions.asp
http://www.club40.dj/

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-27-2010 at 12:50 PM..
Old 04-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
I checked AF and they've only had about a half dozen posts on their official voting thread in the past month, which leads me to believe, we're doing most of the voting.

I've been looking at other music charts in France, to get a better idea of how Les Collines and the album are doing on the charts and I've had trouble finding them on any charts. Probably because it's fairly new and will hopefully do better in the coming weeks. I found 1 chart that did have her album listed at #107 for the week from 4/12 - 4/18. It'll be interesting to follow it in the upcoming weeks.

http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/pag...ouveautes.html
Yes, it seems that most of the people who are voting are either the members of this forum or the lurkers who visit it. I don't know whether you have noticed it or not, but I have been keeping an eye on the guest users for last 1 week and noticed many interesting pattern in their usage.

I have seen many guest users visiting this thread. So, I guess we have more support than what of us here feel.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:56 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
AF is not only about the english forum. That is only a part of AF, albeit it a big one.
It's true, the voting is not much discussed there, but rest assured that there are some AF'lers who are voting for her regularly.

But this recent surge does not come from AAM and AF only. No way.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

So if it isn't all from AF and AAm....then it has to be Alizee Latino!!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:05 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Possibly. This has been my assumption.

Although it is also possible that a portion of the votes could be coming from Asia as there is a lot of very early morning activity (based on East Coast).
Old 04-28-2010, 12:43 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
There are lot of fans who are outside this forum kind of thing. Being an Alizée fan doesn't mean that you have to be a part of some forum related to her.
If the forums membership represents the number of fans, then it would be very less. But I know that there are lot more fans than we except. As I mentioned earlier that she is still very good to have lots of fans. Being on a forum takes lot of time and attention from you. Everyone can't do that. But voting is something that most of the fans can do.

Mexicans are showing a good interest in voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Possibly. This has been my assumption.

Although it is also possible that a portion of the votes could be coming from Asia as there is a lot of very early morning activity (based on East Coast).
Only thing that I can hope from fan community of this part of world is that if they are voting, then they must be voting regularly. Here once people start voting, they do it till the end. The number of voters may be small, but they vote consistently.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-28-2010 at 12:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-28-2010, 12:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Les Collines has made it onto the hit list page of msn mtv. Still not sure how this site works. I know pour if for and contre is against, but are you only supposed to vote for or against one song?
If you click on pour, it takes you to another page, where I think you're supposed to click on a thumbs up symbol, but after you do that, it takes you to another page where they ask you to identify yourself with e-mail and something else. I have a feeling we wont be able to do this as one of our members from France mentioned before, but at least we got her on the hit list with our votes on the pre-selection.

http://hitlist-mtv.fr.msn.com/accueil.aspx

Edit:

Top 15 coming up on RA in a couple of minutes.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-28-2010 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts