Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 03:06 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post

Her dance partners better watch out though, a lot of fans are gonna be watching to make sure they don't get to "handsy" with our girl. "It was just part of the dance!" yeah right....
Especially since she's still married to Germy
Old 04-13-2012, 03:48 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Lol
Old 04-13-2012, 11:47 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
You guys do bring up a good point.

We do know she will do more dancing for this new album, she has said so. However, that is just a few dance routines to learn. She does that every year at the LE concerts no problem. So this amount of hardcore training, does seem above and beyond what would be needed for a few songs.

Dancing with the Stars however, requires her to do MANY different types of dances, every week is a different style of dance. That would require the amount of training she is doing now.

Would be great promotion for her if she did it. As was stated over at AF, the show would overlap with the album promotion (if that schedule is accurate) so that would be great for her.

Plus Lili would look AMAZING in some of the outfits and dresses the women tend to wear on this show

Her dance partners better watch out though, a lot of fans are gonna be watching to make sure they don't get to "handsy" with our girl. "It was just part of the dance!" yeah right....
We know she loves to dance. This may just be her way of exercising to stay in shape more than training for anything, although even if it is just exercise she will be prepared for any routines that she may need to learn for professional purposes. I think she just likes to hang out with dancer man.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:43 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Dinner at Le Spago, Ajaccio
Old 04-13-2012, 06:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think what Pepelepew is probably right that a lot of it has to do with her wanting to get in her best shape for the new album. I think some of it too could be because of her marital situation. I'm sure she's not happy that it ended and now the worse thing in the world for someone in that situation is to be just sitting around the house doing nothing. She needs to get out and do something, something she enjoys and dancing certainly fills the bill.

I think it's going to be interesting to see what happens when Annily's school year ends. That would be the most likely time for Alizee to start spending most of her time in Paris until the new album is finished. It's a time when Annily can be with her full time.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:36 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think what Pepelepew is probably right that a lot of it has to do with her wanting to get in her best shape for the new album. I think some of it too could be because of her marital situation. I'm sure she's not happy that it ended and now the worse thing in the world for someone in that situation is to be just sitting around the house doing nothing. She needs to get out and do something, something she enjoys and dancing certainly fills the bill.

I think it's going to be interesting to see what happens when Annily's school year ends. That would be the most likely time for Alizee to start spending most of her time in Paris until the new album is finished. It's a time when Annily can be with her full time.
Yea Scruffy I am glad to see that she continues to be actively trying to participate in her life and appears to be having a good time under speculated bad circumstances with Jeremy. As far as the album is concerned, I haven't seen any evidence of how far along she is with it or if she has actually started any recording or even picked any music. For that matter who is she collaborating with. Apparently disappointingly it is not with MF/LB. On the other hand I feel somewhat relieved. I just hope she collaborates with anyone better than the Super Mario Brothers this time lol!
Old 04-14-2012, 03:54 AM

Well a couple of weeks ago she had posted a picture from the sound studio where she apparently had the lyrics for some of her songs. No way of knowing if the lyrics for all the songs have been written yet.

As far as the music for the songs, I was surpised some time ago to read that she had said that first LB would write the music, then MF would write the lyrics to the song. If that's the case, maybe all the music has been written by now. I'm sure that was an over simplification of how things are done and different artists do things different ways, but it looks like the new album is well along it's way and I think it looks good for the target date of september.

As I mentioned before, I think once Annily's school year is over, we'll see Alizee spending a lot more time in Paris, working on the album.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:01 AM

para.izée is on a distinguished road

Please, Lord don't let her take her summer off in Ajaccio to work on her lovely tan regardless of BigDan's praying for it.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:08 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'm glad she has moved on with her life and is doing the things that make her happy. She's fortunate to have so many close friends that she can hang with to get her through this rough patch. She looks as if she is enjoying life again and that is all that counts.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:40 AM

Ajaccio must seem like a small town compared to Paris and you would think after a small town girl moved to Paris and spent several years there with all a big city has to offer, that they would never want to go back to that small town except for short visits. But her spending so much time in Ajaccio shows how strong family is to her so you can imagine how much Annily means to her and how much happiness she must bring into her life. Hopefully she will meet someone in the near future who can fill in that part of her life, that only a significant other can. Hopefully it will be someone this time who is deserving of such a wonderful woman.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter