Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-01-2010, 06:50 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

What's the plan? I think AO will carry itself and hold the top spot. Do we try to keep AA at 2nd or 3rd?
Old 05-01-2010, 06:53 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
What's the plan? I think AO will carry itself and hold the top spot. Do we try to keep AA at 2nd or 3rd?
A close second is preferable, as long as we don't let someone buy their way past AO.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It really seems like Alizée has really gained some momentum in the past week and I'm sure she'll once again sweep all categories running away so I would say we can safely try and keep AA close in second on hit web.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Don't forget to vote! Or V's lawn ninjas will get you
Old 05-03-2010, 12:56 PM

Default Ahh it's a good Monday

I look forward to Monday mornings especially after visiting the RA site.
Here we go again.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:45 PM

It seems like the voting for Alizée has picked up quite a bit in the past few weeks. We've wondered or maybe it's just me who has wondered where are these new votes coming from. Some thought AF, some thought Alizée's latino fans, but so far there are no votes for any other Alizée forums on Hit Web, except for hers and ours. I've seen an awful lot of new faces or should I see avatars from all over posting in here lately. So does that mean the vast majority of these votes are coming from AA? After all, if we didn't start voting for AO, we would have been way out front in this voting.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:53 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Perhaps the influence of the lawn ninjas is spreading! Or, more seriously, the other forumsare only votng for AO. Or, maybe people visiting here just see this is one of the most active threads, so they click it, see about radio atlantis, and go vote!
Old 05-03-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Some thought AF, some thought Alizée's latino fans, but so far there are no votes for any other Alizée forums on Hit Web, except for hers and ours. .
I remember when we didn't realize that one could vote in all three classements and maybe this is why the other fan sites are not in the mix.
I see QM fans pretty much stopped buying votes, I wonder when CV fans will realize their futile efforts.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
................................. Or, maybe people visiting here just see this is one of the most active threads, so they click it, see about radio atlantis, and go vote!

Actually I think AF is a lot more active than this forum, or at least it used to be before the release of the new album. I've often gone there and have a good relationship with several forum members there. But this forum is so much easier going, not as strict with the rules. Ben gives us a lot more lee way before he snaps the whip. That's why I prefer it here.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Actually I think AF is a lot more active than this forum, or at least it used to be before the release of the new album. I've often gone there and have a good relationship with several forum members there. But this forum is so much easier going, not as strict with the rules. Ben gives us a lot more lee way before he snaps the whip. That's why I prefer it here.
I always felt that this forum is more active than AF and more liberal in case of rules.

I have been noticing the activities of guests here for a month or so. There is an interesting observation about which pages they visit mostly. I'll put that later. But I have seen many guests members visiting this thread. You will always find some users this one. I guess it's one of the most popular threads among unregistered users.

If check who's online, then you will find that the number of guest users is much more than the reg users at any time of the day.