Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-25-2010, 12:44 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

ACC is now at #28. Keep voting all.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Les Collines has over 19,000 points this week. I think that's a new high. It's too bad we couldn't have cast some of those votes for a top second single. Alizée would have taken 1st and 2 nd place.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:45 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'm still wondering why people are not voting for Alizée's Official site or Alizée America.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'm back into the voting game, I forgot about it for a bit. Let's keep going! She's only first on Hit Parade!
Old 05-29-2010, 06:03 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Yeah, their home page rotates through different artists and when it comes to Alizée it says she has been number one in the hit parade for 11 consecutive weeks. She's at 20170 points right now. 100% "free" non-bought votes. That's pretty good. I'm pretty sure we've done better than that in 2008, especially when we got into a voting war with Gregory Lemarchal's fans and others, but whatever. It does look like she has no problem winning this week. A second single should be voted up. Is Eden, Eden or Factory Girl or Grand Central on the table?
I say hold on to the number 1 winning streak, but if she can clearly win, go for a second. And yeah, it's hard to remember. If you can figure out how to work iOpus iMacros or something, you can have it pop up a window every hour to vote. (don't think there's a way to fully automate this. If you can figure that out, you have a future in computer programming I think. Go to work for Google.)

Merci Fanny
Old 05-29-2010, 06:15 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

The lawn ninjas are angry at the voting efforts... They fnd your lack of faith disturbing...
Old 05-30-2010, 02:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

How did A Contre Courant move up so quickly to become top second single. I could swear it had less than 400 points yesterday. Me thinks Alizée has a gaurdian angle out there some where on the planet AA. They start playing the top 10 in a little over an hour.

Edit:

Poor Cathy Varna. The voting numbers were just reset on hit parade and she bought 35 of the 100 votes to give her 3,500 point right off the bat. Doesn't she realize there's a storm on the horizon by the name of Hurricane Alizée. To hide from this storm is an exercise in futility. It will track her down this week, just like it has in the past several weeks.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-30-2010 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-30-2010, 02:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Cathy has to pay to get her song played.
The song is so bad they have to hang a pork chop
around it to get a dog to play with it.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:43 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
How did A Contre Courant move up so quickly to become top second single. I could swear it had less than 400 points yesterday. Me thinks Alizée has a gaurdian angle out there some where on the planet AA. They start playing the top 10 in a little over an hour.

Edit:

Poor Cathy Varna. The voting numbers were just reset on hit parade and she bought 35 of the 100 votes to give her 3,500 point right off the bat. Doesn't she realize there's a storm on the horizon by the name of Hurricane Alizée. To hide from this storm is an exercise in futility. It will track her down this week, just like it has in the past several weeks.
Oops. Too bad I missed that. Yeah, when I last voted last night, it was at like 470 or something with the top second single (unless I'm dreaming) around 1200.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-01-2010, 10:40 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

12 weeks at the top is great! That said, it looks like we have our work cut out for us this week. This is the lowest in the first 24 hour voting we have seen in some time. Let's keep this post bumped up so we all remember to vote.