Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Annily has a serious tan going.

This white boy would get beet red an afternoon in the Corsican sun, then top it off with a week of peeling burnt skin off of me.
Old 08-06-2019, 04:55 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Annily has a serious tan going.

This white boy would get beet red an afternoon in the Corsican sun, then top it off with a week of peeling burnt skin off of me.
I can well imagine this...
We all knew that being exposed to the sun makes you age prematurely!
Old 08-06-2019, 11:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I hope she realizes the sky lets in more radiation than it used to. Me and my two brothers certainly weren't sun worshippers but all 3 of us have had incidents of skin cancer. I'll tell you about one thing that happened to me. About 20 years ago, after doing a bunch of yard work, I got a sunburn on my arms. It wasn't bad as sunburns go. I certainly had much worse in the past, but what happened is several small water type blisters formed. They lasted several weeks. Even when they'd break, they'd come back again. Eventually, they went away, but blotches would form where they were. So a few years ago, a doctor told me some of these spots had turned pre-cancerous and so I had them frozen with liquid nitrogen. Each year, some more of these blotches turn pre-cancerous and I have to have more frozen. So far, I've stayed ahead of the game. The one skin cancer episode I did have was a small bump formed in front of my ear which turned out to be cancerous, but luckily, it was removed successfully. So use plenty of sunscreen. I don't think Annily will be able to get away with the same level of exposure that we've seen Alizee have. Times, they are a changing.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-06-2019 at 11:51 PM..
Old 08-07-2019, 07:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So a few years ago, a doctor told me some of these spots had turned pre-cancerous and so I had them frozen with liquid nitrogen. Each year, some more of these blotches turn pre-cancerous and I have to have more frozen.
I have had four or five small growths show up on my cheeks towards my nose that were deemed pre-cancerous over the last decade. They were hardly noticeable but the dermatologist examines each one with a magnifying glass and frozen them off. I go get a skin check every year.

Alizee has olive skin, giving her a fair amount of protection against burning and she can probably get a deep tan without sitting out in the sun for extended periods. Annily, not so much since her father is fair skinned.

The most ignored side effect of too much sun exposure is that it prematurely ages the skin. When you are a teenager, you are not even thinking about this. I once worked with a woman who was around 40-ish, but her skin looked 80-ish, and that is no exaggeration. I could tell at one point she was beautiful and probably spent a lot of time tanning, but when I worked with her, she looked like a Shar-Pei dog. Even so, she still was tan all the time.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

It’s so true that sunscreen use is VERY important. So
is getting checked at least annually by a dermatologist. I have a friend whose sister died about 10 years ago—in her mid-40s—of melanoma. It can sneak up on you. Some forms of squamous cell skin cancer can be very aggressive, as well, and metastasize. And all forms of skin cancer can be deadly if not treated. As Scruffydog said, there is more dangerous radiation from the sun now. I devoutly hope both Alizée and Annily are careful and avoid tanning, and sun exposure in general, as much as possible.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:17 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Alrighty…

Lets see what Annily posted…

Cool, now, Annily dropped these posts on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”, so, for all of you “fans” and followers of the “little”, “little lady”, and, I know that there are a lot of you out there, here we go, I’ll post them here, for your “convenience”, and “enjoyment”…

She captioned this one, “Here comes the Sun”…

This is a really “sweet” shot, of a “stunning” young lady. I see so much of her “mother” in her, most especially in these truly “beautiful” eyes…

And her trademark “mane”, just… so Annily…

Now, I’m getting the feeling that her current “in thing”, right now, is being “tanned”, judging by many of her “posts”, which is “cute”, and all, but it is not really good for the skin, it “ages” it hugely, and, we won’t mention the hugely increased chances of “skin cancers”, so she should be hitting the very “high factor” sunscreens very hard, if she is going to tan so much …

Or, cut back on the “filtering effects” on her ‘phone, quite a bit, so she does not look quite so… “orange” …

Now, she does really suit a “tan” so well, just like her “mother”, but she is not as “olive complexioned” as Alizée is, methinks, so it might be hard for her to get just so quite as “bronzed” as her, however, she really does not need to, for, she is “herself”, and is waay “cute enough” as she is, I reckon, and, I think all these "cute li’l French guys" that she “posts” about, that very obviously adore her, would totally agree with me…

Why try to improve on something that is absolutely pretty wonderful, in the first place??

Hmm??

This is a pretty cool “dusk” shot from Annily, like it a lot...

Not sure which “effect” she has used, but it works very well, except in the “foreground”, or, could this be through a large window, and that’s “reflection’ we are seeing?

However, wouldn’t it be wonderful just to be there, with your “main squeeze”, just “chilling”, with maybe a cool glass of “something” “nice and relaxing”, enjoying the “ambience” and just soaking in the “vibe”?

That’s another thing I miss about living here, in Oklahoma along with “no Sea”, and that’s no truly dark “night Sky”, for there is so much darn “light pollution” in this area, any kind of “Astronomy” or even simple “ amateur star gazing”, so to speak, is almost impossible.

<sigh>

Anyhow, enough “whining”, I still think, that when it comes to “photography”, that Annily definitely demonstrates “skills” in this "direction". One day, who knows?

Once again, Annily, thank you for sharing with us, it's appreciated greatly…

Last edited by RedRafe; 08-18-2019 at 10:33 PM..
Old 08-27-2019, 09:32 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Alrighty…

Lets see what the “little”, “little” lady posted…

Juste parce qu’il est trop beau” roughly translates as “Just because he's too handsome”…

Ooooo, well, it “mauled” that translation, but, you get her drift…

Sooo, guess where Annily was???

I think that this is her “spiritual home”, in more than one way, for look at that smile, It’s just “pure gold”. Wonderful, it just “lights her up”...

It just makes me smile to see her enjoy herself like that…

Encore une fois” roughly translates as “Once again”…

I can think of worse things to enjoy...

Well, you are only young once, I guess, so, have fun, and make "good" memories, when you can...

Plenty of time for all that serious "adult" stuff later...

Really cool shots. Good to see the “little” one chill out, enjoy herself, and just have fun...

Long may that continue...
Old 08-27-2019, 11:52 PM

One last trip before going back to school?
Old 09-03-2019, 04:48 AM

Jo posted a lot of great pictures on Instagram of Annily when she was very young...

https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en
Old 09-03-2019, 07:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Jo posted a lot of great pictures on Instagram of Annily when she was very young...

https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en
I luckily saw them over the weekend. You have to move fast with Jo because he takes pictures down quickly and starts over. The Annily pictures are already gone.