Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-16-2010, 06:04 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Well I noticed the same here. I can hardly bring to mind any program strictly devoted to music, where singer could perform his own song. Of course there is a lot of different shows where singers sing something, but it's often just covering someone's song made by popular at particular time stars, nobody new, still the same faces, even if they sing their songs, it's nothing new. I think there's a lack of good music programmes here. How do you find it in America? Supposing that Alizée is American, would she have a good chance to perform live in prime time?
Old 05-16-2010, 06:11 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Man that stinks, so pretty much people never sing live on French TV to promote their songs?
Singers appears in "Tonight Shows" , game shows, or special shows on different item... but as celebrities. They promote theirs albums, but almost never sing theirs songs.

Taratata is one of the last music show, on France 2, but there is no chance for Lily to be invited...
let's be realistic...

Old 05-16-2010, 06:14 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

Man that stinks, so pretty much people never sing live on French TV to promote their songs?
yeah pretty much
Old 05-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Singers appears in "Tonight Shows" , game shows, or special shows on different item... but as celebrities. They promote theirs albums, but almost never sing theirs songs.

Taratata is one of the last music show, on France 2, but there is no chance for Lily to be invited...
let's be realistic...
Wait so pretty much Alizée won't sing her songs on any shows? Man that stinks cause it seemed that she did sing alot on TV during Psych...
Old 05-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

let's be realistic...

In the USA there are not a lot of opportunities in prime time on TV for singers either. We mainly see them on the "Tonight Shows" that come on later like Leno, Letterman, Kimmel, and SNL, to name a few. But at least they get to sing a song of their own. I had always hoped Alizée would try to get on one of these shows just to see what kind of response she would get from a US audience. Yelle was on the Carson Daly show and sang in French and seemed to get a very good response.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:53 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Sad to know that there are so few opportunities for her to sing her new songs. In India, there are a lot of reality shows where people from music industry are invited regularly as celebrity judges and they perform their songs there. Artists infact use these shows as a medium of promoting their new work.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
Sad to know that there are so few opportunities for her to sing her new songs. In India, there are a lot of reality shows where people from music industry are invited regularly as celebrity judges and they perform their songs there. Artists infact use these shows as a medium of promoting their new work.
Yah in the USA they have American Idol, only if she could do that And they have people perform ALOT on MTV and stuff....does MTV France have people perform?
Old 05-16-2010, 10:07 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

and if she performs live on the internet I mean in her own place and upload the videos to youtube facebook or twiter it could be great but i think it sounds a little bit crazy XD sorry :P
Old 05-16-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
and if she performs live on the internet I mean in her own place and upload the videos to youtube facebook or twiter it could be great but i think it sounds a little bit crazy XD sorry :P
Do you mean in her house? En su casa? Tu habla espanol si?
Old 05-16-2010, 10:27 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

yes yo hablo espańol i mucho aveces es dificil callarme jajaja por eso mi ingles no es nada bueno jaja sorry XD yes i mean in her house or another place a studio for example ..