Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-12-2010, 06:58 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

It's ok, cf. I just wanted another chance to be able to examine her handwriting. Who wouldn't? But I could always give a second opinion, if you want it. I a lot of people complain because I use cursive. They either didn't learn it in school, or just stopped after elementary. But I like it because it looks better and is also faster.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:02 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
I received my autographed copy today at the same time as my regular copy from amazon.fr. I'm gonna have to have my french friend take a look at it to help me translate it. I think it says "Mille Coeurs" but it looks more like it starts with "Ce..." and I don't see a recognizable "r." I think I might just need someone who's used to seeing french in cursive to give me a hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Thanks for the offer but I have a true frenchman friend (for those who remember the 2007 Alizée birthday party we had, the chef and owner of the restaurant). I'll have him take a look at it first.
Let me know what he thinks, would you please? Because I'm pretty sure mine says "Mille Coeurs" also Just wanna be for sure. I posted a pic of mine somewhere on this thread (page 12) if you want to look at it.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I'd just like to say that mine was in perfect condition. Not a single scratch or dent.
And I plan on keeping it that way for years to come.

I had mentioned in the previous thread that there were many cd cases with small scratches and possibly cracks in them. I had carried them home in a canvas type shopping bag. It was originally supposed to be 50 cd's, but the list grew to 56 and I decided at the last minute to make it 60, so I'd have a few extra in case something happened and a few things did happen, so it worked out well. Bottom line is 50 became 60, kind of ironic. But 60 cd's in a shopping bag, being transported by hand for about 3,500 miles, I was very worried there might be more damage, but so far, such has not been the case.

Like I mentioned, they are just a generic case, identical to so many you see in stores. The truly important part is Alizée handled the inserts, not the case.

P.S. I shipped out the ones I mentioned yesterday.

I'm waithing on word from Tchaikovsky to decide from a picture of which of two cd's looks like his name on it. His was one of a couple that looked to have been signed twice.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:13 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
...It was originally supposed to be 50 cd's, but the list grew to 56 and I decided at the last minute to make it 60...Bottom line is 50 became 60, kind of ironic...
I called that, didn't I? I did! Yeah, who's psychic? Suck it, mortals! Lol I had to
Old 04-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I finally got mine, it arrived on Friday but I had to wait till today to pick it up. No matter. I finally got it, and it's in my hand. I'll put up pics and video of the cd as well as the pre-order box

It's curious how the simplest things make you the happiest
Old 04-12-2010, 09:25 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

CD's that will go out tomorrow.
Lowbeam
Wyomingrizfan
Emmerich
Jess

I thank you so very much for your time and services. It is a great honour to have an actual autographed copy by her Angelic presence. I await delivery with much anticipation. Thanks again. Best regards.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:47 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

@CFHollister et al, don't worry about the jewel case. You can easily replace them with a new one. It's the signed sleeve that's priceless -- well not quite as priceless as a 30-min meeting.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 04-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Yeah that's definitely true. When I ordered Gourmandises, the case was cracked in several places but I didn't care because I was happy to have it
Old 04-13-2010, 01:02 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Congrats to Fall for getting the best addition to your life!!! And that's pretty cool that 50 went to 60 Ummm...Merry Christmas?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:33 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I may have forgotten to mention that Scruffy, you packaged mine very well and securely. Thanks. I wish all my orders were packaged so well.

Merci Fanny